Comfy European architecture thread

Comfy European architecture thread

Bonus points for preserved medieval villages

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw?t=21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Diaspora welcome as well

One of my favorites from France. I could larp there so hard for the rest of my life. I pray there are no shitskins there, itd be sacrilege.

The eternal pissing contest, who did it better? Hans or Nigel?

Fuck, lurking here makes me sad. Why was I born here? For what purpose?

Oh America, what happened to you? Where did it all go so wrong? Its hard to believe you were so beautiful and pure once.

Amen, user.

One from my hometown for nostalgia purposes. We have a perfectly preserved Victorian neighborhood, largest in the country in fact.Whites still own 100% of the properties but niggers have moved into the neighborhood a few blocks away. End it now lads.

this picture makes me all warm and fuzzy

Goethe-Institut used to have a facility there, but they closed it because younger students found it "boring".

Same here user. This is what I imagine when I picture the ethnostate, Euros from all over the globe coming together to create the perfect society. This picture is proof that it existed, if only briefly, and that it can and will exist again. Have faith lads.

There's a tram going across that bridge now.

Why didnt we pick our own cotton Ameribros? Why?! Just think, our country has become irreversibly destroyed because a few lazy southerners didnt want to pay for labor. It makes me physically ill.

More Germany please. German architecture is by far my favorite.

Yeah, Altes Rathaus in Bamberg.

I get such a close knit vibe from this, like the whole village intimately knows one another and would never hesitate to help their neighbor. Were reaching levels of comfy that shouldnt even be possible.

Thread theme

>youtu.be/49FWp7WLYKw?t=21s

And a bit of future European architecture to go along with it.

That wasn't the cause of it. If it were, Europe wouldn't be so imperiled. The problem is Jews, pure and simple.

praise kek

I love Europe

800 year old church

Very nice, Estonia is such a beautiful country that is often overlooked.

When I get a castle I won't let no one inside

who gets to have a grave there?

>Comfy European Architecture
>Everything looks like shit except the Churches, Mosques, and Temples

European architecture in South America. I would tell you to post some Mexican architecture, but, well, yea..

The medieval village of Obidos, Portugal.

Estonia is a great place to visit during Christmas

Very, very nice. This is exactly what I had in mind.

I'm not quite sure.
It's located in Notodden, with a population of ≈12.000 people, so it may just be the locals resting there

whenever I see how todays german cities look like I die a little inside

Awesome pic user

Can't really see the architecture in pic related but its comfy

That’s Mainz, isn’t it? It still looks nearly the same on the Altstadt... except for the shopping district and the Winterhafen

Is that the castle in western wales that one of the english kings built to stop them from rebelling for the grunbrillianth time?

Comfy villages are more than welcome user

Man, he really is with us in this thread

Welome to Canada you fucks. Hope you got what it takes to not just kill yourself from lack of everything.

correct and checked!

>canada
>not comfy

user..

rip Königsberg

my hometown. wins thread.

The Reichstag before it got ruined

What is more comfy then sitting in your log cabin on your bear pelt rug on your deer pelt lined chair in your bison coat and racoon hat sipping fire water and chewing pemmican?

I remember this area in witcher 3

Weird, Isn't that game supposed to be taking place in Poland or is the architecture just the same?

I think I can conclude from thread that everything looks better in nice weather since that is the constant everywhere in these pictures.