I just saw a thread on here where a guy was asking if he was still a white nationalist if he had a black GF...

I just saw a thread on here where a guy was asking if he was still a white nationalist if he had a black GF, and it got me thinking.

While my biggest dream is for a fascist revolution to sweep across America. Would it be okay for me to date a black woman in the mean time

From what Ive seen the black girls who are into white guys are all aunt jemima's (girl version of uncle tom) Who are in top tier of their race as far as attractiveness is concerned. Pic related

Now of course I wouldn't marry her, nor would I impregnate her. I would just date her until the political pendulum swings right hard as fuck (which it inevitably will) And interracial relationships are no longer acceptable, and possibly illegal.

Dating a black chick would be like having a white girlfriend that capitulates to your weird fetish requests every time you have sex. I Have jungle fever like a mother fucker and I want to get it out of my system before we win.

Does Sup Forums think this is acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2017/10/race-iq-evidence-arthur-jensen-philippe-rushton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope. A race traitor is a race traitor,no exceptions

I was afraid the first post would go something like that.

Checked.

Black Queens need European Kings

It's a long standing american tradition, kiwi. Has been since the good ol days.

Alright so there's 50/50 support going either way

Come on Sup Forums let me live my dream, I deserve it especially with the conditions I laid out

White nationalism isn't in your interest m8

It's in my interest, I'm gonna pump out at least 3 white kids

I'm only 20 right now so I have time to goof around with this before I get down to serious business

I have jewish wife with big khazar milkers

Probably a shill btw

Pretty cool man

This is okay only in the practical sense. Like if their are no available white women around. It's like how whites married injuns on the frontier because there was literally no one else. Or like how I am stuck in the middle of a shitskin city.

The main problem with white nationalism is that you're supposed to pretend that you don't want to bang sexy brown women. Love the white race, but I also love tits and ass.

I'm in the south so lots of shit skins to choose from.

I feel like it's okay for us to do it since were self aware and knowledgeable enough not to nuke our bloodline

"So you slept with a nigger in your past?
We kind of have a problem with that, sorry sweetie!"

lol, dude no drop that fascist bullshit, join the proletariat revolution and you can date all the black women you want. Nigger culture will also be wiped out so don't you worry about that.

>sorry sweetie!

Are you girl or are you gay?

Being a mongrel abomination is Amurican tradition so I guess it's OK

Whelp, there you have it op

One of my great grandfathers fled to america from the U.S.S.R. in the 30's.

I think I'm good dude

Also nigger culture getting wiped out doesn't really matter if its being replaced with the mutt culture of central and south America

It's a predicament our governments put us in. They don't allow whites to have our own areas, so it is harder to form a organic relationship with other whites. In order to find that one white women you have to sift through 3 to 10 shitskins.

I'm sure you're pure blood with your meme flag there

Whiter than you Paco Tyrone Jr.

What do you mean by sift through them?

>replaced with the mutt culture of central and south America
right. Let's not do that. Never been a fan of central and south American culture

If black men don't even date black women maybe you shouldn't.

And besides white men are considered the most attractive race of men. So you should be able to do better.

>Southern European
>Whiter than you

gtfo

Intelligence seems to be passed from the mother, not the father. This means the worst-case scenario of race-mixing would be for a white man to breed a negress, as the child will have a lower IQ than if he married just about any other race.

>[...] according to a 1974 study, children of white mothers and black fathers had IQs nine points higher than the children of black mothers and white fathers.

amren.com/news/2017/10/race-iq-evidence-arthur-jensen-philippe-rushton/

>lets not have the mutt culture of central and south America

What else do you think is going to happen if we completely delute our blood?

They create a literal obstacle course you have to go around to find other whites. You have to hunt for housing that has a high enough percentage of whites to enable you to find someone. Whites don't see one another an rut like animals like the other races do.

I can trace my lineage a 1000 years, USA hasn't even been a country for half as long

If a black woman has a baby with a white man she will parade that shit around. So be careful that she doesn't sperm Jack you.

To catch a sperm jacking girlfriend get horseradish sauce and a second condom put the horseradish sauce into the condom and throw it into the bin. flushed actual condom with seamen down the toilet.

If she goes into the bathroom after you and if you hear her scream 10 seconds later she was trying to sperm Jack you.

I don't really see why this matters considering that i would never impregnate one

Interesting statistic though

well, our glorious western culture will triumph