Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/so5Jdeo8fgMV
bitchute.com/video/iA1dB1tPR3Uf
youtu.be/QLeW4uZV08k?t=5m40s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really good show

What did we do?

Bumping this because more people need to check out Murdock Murdock.

this is really cringy, fuck it is bad

Dr. Murdoch best girl

I can guarantee that lefty faggots secretly watch this. They have had no viable counter culture in nearly a generation.

Their show is disturbingly good, like they have some ghost writers or something. Sometimes I wonder if the alt right is just another CIA invention.

>Their show is disturbingly good, like they have some ghost writers or something
what the fuck are you talking about? the delivery is stilted, the jokes are stale, and the characters are two dimensional garbage. you're probably right about the cia working on this, that is the only way this could be so fucking terrible

Why don’t you just be honest, the reason you don’t like the show is because you’re a nigger. The show is gold. It’s like what South Park was to me when I was 10

I tried to watch 30 seconds of it but it was too cringy 10/10 would flag again.

What is your idea of comedy? Honest question

every normal white person i've showed mm to, fucking loved it. even 1 brown one, volcano nigger. if you dont like mm, you are probably just a faggot, and a cartoon wont fix that. flag away, fags. censorship is gasoline on this fire.

Isn't Murdoch chan MIA? She had to leave the show right?

Try saying that again after watching the nice guy natsoc episode.

tyeah these guys are bigots

breddy gud episode

? This isn't new, what are you on about? Nevertheless I'm never going to complain about gratuitous Murdoch Murdoch pimping :)

I want Murdoch-chan to sit on my face and shout racial slurs at me.

>No Go-Guys! This is stupid! Don't watch this

I liek them.

This show is basically far right wing South Park at this point which isn't an insult

>why are we bringing back german marks?
>never mind the details.

No, that's just the space racewar 'timeline':
bitchute.com/video/so5Jdeo8fgMV

And you know they won't leave her dead even there, it's just a cliffhanger. She was on the very next show, in our ordinary, everyday timeline:
bitchute.com/video/iA1dB1tPR3Uf

I think all the people in the thread who disapprove, are'nt acting in good faith.

Murdoch-chan is a hapa. Do you support racemixing? No? Don't support this trash tier show

MM is 100% /po/ approved. Fuck cam-whore nationalists though

MM is so fucking cringy it hurts

>Murdoch-chan is a hapa
lol, no
@5:40
youtu.be/QLeW4uZV08k?t=5m40s

Murdock, if you don't make a reference to Andy Warski in the next video, I will be disappointed.
And congrats on making it into a Jim video, I hope that gave you a couple extra views on your videos.

She's self loathing, like most women are

Not a hapa

Jim Metokur? Is it searchable or was it a surprise visit?

I don't know... those nails look a little brown. Probably brown nipples too = chink hybrid. Sorry I had to break it to you

Jim put a section of Murdocks Kekistan video in one of his Kraut Trout videos. I can't remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd Trout video

Great video. The Civil War is so misunderstood. Everytime there's a thread about it in /his/, it goes to shit. Fucking Yankees.
They would glorify a war criminal because they were on their side.

I see. Exposure, not an interview.

Why do you have this photo? Is it for science?

Jyn is a huge Murdoch fan

as probably the only pure aryan on this board right now, im going to call you a rabbi. i wouldnt gas honoraryans, heebs will not divide us.

Shes a red headed irish girl with the voice of an angel.

I love murdoch chan.

I would Vampire Speed Fuck Murdoch Chan.

Murdoch Chan in real life is white and married

oy vey, why won't you just believe be goy?!!!?!! GOD chose us for a reason

She was doxxed awhile ago
She white and is married has a kid

I was just in a Murdoch Murdoch thread in 2016 where she was badgered about posting her feet, remembered it, and managed to find it. The post and thread number are in the filename - feel free to visit the thread on 4plebs and judge its authenticity yourself.

Fake dox

> doxed
Really? MM makes it sound like none of them has been so far.

I will post her and her husband's pic but not their info

I don't believe you will to be honest.

Exactly, because they haven't

No, don't. If that info got forgotten, let it stay forgotten. Please. We'll take your word for it.

Don't do that if you really have it. And those aren't her feet, confirmed Murdoch in the thread says that whoever that was, wasn't her.

> info
... pics, anything. Leave it be.

I'm trying to dig up the picture now

agreed. i dont need to see them, i know where their hearts are, all that matters to me... well that and being able to swim.

> feet
I convinced myself they're genuine, but I kind of regret re-posting them so I won't fight for it.

>I'm trying to post some random woman with her husband and kid and claim it MC right now

I will go with that then I've seen pics got the info I'm a fan of Murdoch Murdoch I don't want to put them in harm's way
So I'm conflicted with posting a pic of them

>I convinced myself they're genuine
That's because you're fucking retarded and don't know what IDs are. Go back and read the thread on 4plebs

Leave it dude, we believe you, right guys? If it's accurate as you say, it won't do them or us any good.

I have the pic saved on another site going through old threads to find it not sure if I should post the pics.

Yeah, alright faggot. Keep stalling while you're at it. Murdoch-chan is a self hating halfbreed with brown nipples

No she is white has a kid married and highly educated.

>Murdoch chan will never sit on your face
Why even live?

>Murdoch Murdoch gets doxxed
>Nigel Farage voices every character including Murdoch Chan

I found the pic but it has her name on it I'm trying to crop it now

> highly educated
I'd believe it - her expression is a little simple, but not terrible - she sounds intelligent enough.

>and highly educated
Irrelevant

>Nigel Farage voices every character including Murdoch Chan
Murdoch-chan would still be 100% Waifu

>as probably the only pure aryan on this board right now

The fuck are you two on about? She sounds like your typical hapa. She also sounds too young to have children

Just don't user. Do you want her doxed again? Stalked by thirsty autistic 4channers? Help MM, MC, yourself, and all of us by not risking destroying a good thing.

Whatever he posts wouldn't be real anyways. The dox is fake and whatever photos came out of it were fake as well

She is not a hapa
I found the pic I'm trying to.make sure the file is not named before posting.

Whatever, if it's already out there, at least I'll get the credit for revealing it first.

A show for autistic "nazis"

You're just a bluepilled brainlet who doesn't understand comedy.

I got the real pics

stock image, fuck off of my waifu nigger

>at least I'll get the credit for revealing it first.
>if it's already out there
This is the power of autism

none of murdoch's videos are remotely funny, stop shilling your channel you kike in a disguise

Nice stock image nigger

No that is not Murdoch Chan or her husband that does the other voices

> Credit that lasts for one Sup Forums thread
> possibly damaging a life and a show that 3/4 of Sup Forums loves.

Should've posted another photo
>No THIS is Murdoch Chan.
You fucked it up, this is why Eastern Europeans aren't white

do you shave your legs? your leg hair looks like stubble growing back in

Rage best girl, still pure
>in my mind

She is in her early 30's

Yeah, alright. If you say so tweedle dee. You don't have shit and the more you type the less credibility you have

You don't want to /see, my/ legs :)

show them

And the other 1/4 is indifferent. Don't listen to the shills.

Is that offensive or...

We worship, we bow, we grant you status for having them. Just, think of the possible consequences and keep them to yourself. Look how fast everyone was able to discover that the other ones were stock art - these autistes would find their way to Murdoch Chan if your pics are real.