Walls work

it is official, burgers are getting a wall. which country will be next to secure their border?

whats the point of the top half being solid?

>walls work
LADDERS, TUNNELS, ETC.

The fucking spics barely even bring enough water to ensure they don't dessicate in the desert. I'd love to watch them plan for something so complicated to a spic

an user from Hungary once posted that we could have spiked poles going all the way to the top.
greater see through capability was his reasoning

probably australia

to prevent very tall, skinny mexicans

of course it's not impossible to get past the wall but 99% of people won't be able to

you know they have airplanes and democrats right?

Getting rid of birthright citizenship would do more to stop illegals than any wall. Don't most illegals overstay legal visas instead of walking across the border?

yes, I have heard these arguments before but the burgerland wall is going up anyway.
honestly I am surprised nations in Europe have not constructed any fences following the success of the fence on the Hungarian border.

great way to import kilos upon kilos of heroin into the country

Queensland

what happens in Queensland?

Old people retired

A visual fuck you. Snakes get through but not you

Wut

You'll need one big ladder...

what if they know how to limbo

>You'll need one big ladder
a ladder, something to get past the barbed top, and a rope to go down the other side.
it is possible to scale the wall given enough time, but border patrol would spot the attempt through the metal bars.
a few drug smugglers will always get past

Oh shit, it's not perfect. May as well not defend the border at all.

Would you rather have drones shooting border-hoppers on sight?

tasmanians going there to be tradies

The gaps let small animals through and protects the environment, but the flat top area is harder to climb.

This or better yet they could just open a wormhole and teleport to home depot

Tunnels are cartel owned and for smuggling drugs. They are expensive and dangerous. No mass immigration anywhere in the history of the world has occurred through tunnels or ladders. Neither post a major risk to Israel's boarder wall and Arabs want into Israel as much as Mexicans want in here. The fact is, any barriers make it harder. We are being flooded by millions and it will totally destroy our politics and culture soon if we do not respond and reduce it.

border patrol is having trouble dealing with the tunnels right now because they have to watch the open border.
when the wall goes up they will have more time to stop the cartel smuggling, and they'll be assisted by tunneling sensors down in the wall's foundation

go around, idiots

So the beaners can look at all the cool shit they're missing out on.

>The fucking spics barely even bring enough water to ensure they don't dessicate in the desert

11 million crossed

this, exactly. We have too much land we constantly have to watch. Tunnels will be easier to deal with when we can devote the crew to doing so and don't have to watch every five feet due to coyotes bringing people over.

Good luck my friends it's was only matter of time.

Wall will not work nigger. They have tunnels.

I prefer the one way mirror where smug yanks can laugh at poor beaners trying to get in

>the wall stops at ground level

Who cares? Once a dem president gets on we can tear it down or let it rot. Walls are anti american