Will Whites and Blacks ever peacefully coexist?

Will a time come when blacks can finally move past their history they are so ashamed of? So we can finally live in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ETR9qrVS17g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only black men and white women can live in peace white boi

probably only if the intelligent blacks split off and make a new group and culture that has nothing to do with the majority low IQ blacks. Only the high IQ ones are compatible. Take color out of the equations its hard for an intelligent person to work in any meaningful way alongside someone who is of low IQ.

"Hitherto wherever the whites have been the most powerful, they have held the blacks in degradation or in slavery; wherever the Negroes have been strongest, they have destroyed the whites: this has been the only balance that has ever taken place between the two races."

-- Alexis de Toqueville, Democracy in America, 1840

I think this retard just answered the question in a roundabout way. Niggers are inferior to whites and they know it, that's why they make these retarded memes. On the basis that they will never not be inferior I don't see how we can live in peace

Only if you eugenics the fuck out of the blacks so they can be brought up to an average human level of intelligence.

>Their history

It's white people's history too. The wealth distribution among races in this country can be directly traced to slavery and jim crow. History doesn't exist in a vacuum. Events in the past will always affect the present.

Here's a perfect example of how government policies directly increased white wealth at the expense of blacks. But go ahead and shill "muh hard work and personal responsibility" or "muh niggers on welfare asking for handouts" meme. Why are whites allowed government benefits but not blacks?

youtu.be/ETR9qrVS17g

why can't you guys live in peace with your black women? you knocked them up, have no job, can't get a job, have a mountain of debt and fuck every other nigress you see like stupid animals?

i guess i can see why black women hate black men

Not while Jews abound.

wtf I love welfare queens now

Fuck your moral equivalency and defense of gibsmedats.

You're missing the point. Whites are the ordinal welfare queens. Whites got an upper hand and now have more wealth on average than blacks. Why is it a problem when blacks ask for the same?

Rape isn't peaceful, Jamal.
No, Tyrone, I just know what your trick is. It won't work. I didn't say black welfare queens were scum, but white welfare queens are fine. You're really very uninformed and dumb.

>Whites got an upper hand
Well yeah, whites built this country and at one
point in time were 98% of the population, why
wouldnt they serve their own interests, in their own country? Saying that they shouldn't is the most asinine and naive way to view it.

>The wealth distribution among races in this country can be directly traced to slavery and jim crow.
Nah the wealth distribution can be directly traced to nigger's IQ being about 20 points lower than whites on average
That puts the average nigger squarely in the almost retarded category

Breeding with one of their ugly sheboons really seems to be niggers' worst nightmare.

blacks can't even coexist peacefully with other blacks

WHAT'D YOU JUS' SAY CRACKA
YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK 'AFORE I BUS' A CAP IN YO' ASS

Someone should tell him that arrangement means no more white girls for future generations of black guys

>The wealth distribution among races in this country can be directly traced to slavery and jim crow
Weird. Mauritania should be rich as fuck since it's the last country to have abolished slavery (in 1980). Face it, slavery is a huge drawback for any country. America would be much wealthier today if poor white workers had picked cotton.

the average black person has the same IQ as the average chimpanzee

It's not like they'll stay around long enough to see the kids are mulatto, anyway.

you are forgetting that i was the jews who started the slave trade not white people

>white guy's rap is about black people blaming their behavioral issues on other people
>black guy's rap does exactly what white guy said
>comments agree with the black guy

Found a coal burner while asking chicks on omegle to rate my dick. Should I post her kik?

No, you should stop being a degenerate on Omegle.

Yes we can!! But it will take the Jews GTFO of the earth and stop feeding the niggers their own culture of drug dealing, and gang violence to separate us

also

I can't get girls irl so its the next best thing

exactly

only mulatto whores fuck niggers tyrone try harder

Not if I can help it.

>entire rap
>doesn't mention the jews stealing black culture marketing it to the youth and turning them into degenerates
>doesn't mention the democrats kept niggers in poverty by making them dependent on the government
>doesn't mention tax payers have given niggers enough money that they now owe everyone else reparations

shit NIGGER COON i'm not racist but you there is facts, true facts and you need to learn to read before you face it, you low IQ shuck and jiving, fried chicken eating, crack rock smoking, ebt card swiping, lip smacking, blunt smoking, lean sipping, food stamp collecting, child abandoning, subhumans its like were living in the same room but niggers always commit crime so you'll be locked up soon.

Peace soybois i'm out.

Just because your dog is female it doesn't mean she counts. Shoo.