What is the Whitest big town in Australia?

Sup Forums I have just being offered a teaching position in Sidney. I've taken in, but I don't plan to live there for long (it's too non white for my liking).
Can you please tell me which is whitest town in Australia, demographically speaking?
>It feels great to finally leave this hellhole that is South African.
Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otHvLS1ycxE
youtu.be/Kzy7_ZQN4Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lakemba in Sydney is the whitest big town. I trust you'll enjoy yourself there.

Thanks mate. I hope so too.

Cuntville.

Sunshine Coast

>teaching
>Sidney

good luck to your students

Lakemba is full of muzzos. Try Launceston or any other town in Tasmania.

Delhi

Wtf dude? Everything on my youtube sesrch about Lakemba in Sidney is about Mudslimes and their mosques? Wtf
youtu.be/otHvLS1ycxE

Sorry for what Anglos did to your country, please warn people about niggers while you are here.

you were offered a teaching position, but you can't even spell the name of the city you're moving to?
yep looks like australia is doomed

I've been duped by the first post reply user. I am just realising that youtu.be/Kzy7_ZQN4Zo

You about got Jewed!

Maybe an HR girl thought he was a nigger when she saw he was African.

Thanks mate. I will. I definitely will.

> Sidney
Stopped reading here. Go home fag

See if you can get a gig at a North Shore school. Avoid western suburbs.

Thank you so much. Will do

I visited Perth, and while it's not the whitest, all the shitskins and migrants get put into ghettos and segregated from real society.

It'll be full of Asians but nowhere near as many muzzies

Rough distribution in Sydney, if you like the caricature Australian culture, go the the shire (Surfie Anglos)

QLD. You can get almost 100% white communities just 20min out of the Brisbane CBD

lmao

That's pretty accurate

In the 2011 census, the most common responses were Islam 51.8% (8031), Catholic 13.4% (2072), Eastern Orthodox 6.2% (959), No Religion 5.3% (828) and Buddhism 4.3% (666).[3] In 2016, the most common responses for religion in Lakemba were Islam 59.2%, Catholic 10.3%, Not stated 8.5%, No Religion 6.5% and Eastern Orthodox 5.1%.[1]

Now that i think about it, yea, never seen a brown person there. Possibly once at the uni, but wouldn't count it. North Lakes, too, but you have to be British, and at least a David Mitchell level of posh to live there.

>Try Launceston
If you are into incest

Watch out for the drop bears, user.