>>155839654

Because ALL Americans are raised in a cesspool of degeneracy, I feel bad for blacks, they're lead into a life of crime, drugs and violence like sheep.

I feel the same way. Rhodesia is proof that black people can indeed be civilized, but for American blacks, crime is all they know.

Don't wanna sound "OBSESSED" but you americans really fucked up big time with your black slaves, everytime i read about your past is always about nigger this nigger that and sometimes the irish, in truth every race is capable of being based and do many great stuff to push humanity forward just like every race have their own "niggers" but is hard for you all because of the liberal racism they are pushin because to them a black can only be a poor man that can't take care of himself and for that they need gibs effectively keeping them on eternal poverty without no reason to make good of themselves and bla bla bla bla.

literal slave morality

The only reason why I used the word Nigger in the OP image is because that's exactly what American blacks are. It might not be entirely their fault, but it's what they are. Being a nigger is much more than a skin color, it's a life style. I referenced Rhodesian blacks as an example of based Africans.

Were meant to use eternal poverty as a threat of punishment for the blacks who get out of line. They respond to punishment, they have no skills for introspective thought because they don't care if their actions hurt you.

Yes that is right, nigger is a good insult to define these kind of people but not a race as a whole, wich is why when Obongo trieed to push an african-american nation on africe it went south faster than a hurricane, is a shame because now theres not much one can do besides bitching on the internet.

Rhodesia was more American that America is now. Christian and Capitalist, it's a shame most Americans are oblivious to it.

Unironically Jews

There is a reason people never teach about it on schools user, can you guess why?

Because (((they))) control the American educational system. The fall of Rhodesia is one of, if not the greatest tragedy of the 20th century.

Say jew you faggot this is not facebook, and i barely know shit but i learned about Rhodesia thanks to Sup Forums, it fell because their people were honestly trying to defend themselves but every nation of the world turned their backs and some even ruined their economy on purpose with those "embargos" to make their war worse, on the other hand their military was some 10/10 from what i read and the blacks they fought were just a bunch of people that grabbed a gun, is a good way to teach people that you can't make a new nation anymore because is not on the interest of everyone else.

where are rhodesian blacks now though....

dead, deported or turned communist

They lack the sense of nationalism and do not exist in their own sovereign society of their people.

>do not exist in their own sovereign society of their people.
neither did the rhodesian africans, they lived in harmony with white people

Redpill me on Rhodesia

the problem was they weren't actually racist when they should have been

There were plenty of good Africans in Rhodesia and apartheid South Africa, communism was and still is the problem.

Requesting spoonfeeding on how Christians are treated in Zimbabwe. Judging from how they're treated in other Communist countries, I'm not expecting anything pretty.

The US is a lost cause, Europe is a lost cause, I propose that we travel to Zimbabwe and make it Rhodesia again. Build a new home in Africa based on Christian values and drive out the Communists.

>you americans really fucked up big time with your black slaves
That's the South's fault. Their endless thirst for BBC to work their plantations fucked everything up.