Christian Zionism

Why is "Christian Zionism" so popular in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

memri.org/reports/nihad-abu-ghosh-on-plight-of-palestinian-christians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holocaust guilt

For some reason Americans think Jews are the friends of Christians and that Jews and Christians haven't been in conflict for 2000 years

America is a ZOG state filled with willing pseudo Christian chattel

cause there not a bunch of natsoc retards like u

>cause
>u
>Calling other people retards
An effort was made

you either support israel or islam. you have to pick a side.

this. evangelicals are mass manipulated jew-bible-reading retards

Your banks, your schools, your news, your entertainment

What was the story of the civil war figure head who promoted Zionism
And until prior Christians hated Jews ?

AS someone raised protestant, total brainwashing. We were taught to support it because they are God's chosen, we are spiritual Jews, and because "Those who bless Israel are blessed and those who curse Israel are cursed. + You are for or against me" bullshit.

Most Americans still believe God will cause the country to fail if they don't support Israel. Then mix that with knowing next to nothing about what Israel actual does, how they treat Christians, and what they have done to abuse UN law that they ignore.... 0 news coverage of it and Christians do not talk about it. They even get furious if you bring it up. I mentioned that Israel was sterilizing their black workers and had an effective boarder wall when my christian parents were bitching about anti black Trump ideas and how stupid the wall was... and they immediately shutdown to "I'm sick of your Nazi Bullshit"

Any criticism of Israel even for obviously wrong things they do, it met with "That sounds like something a Nazi KKK would say" Especially if you mention how they are anti white or control our media or how all of the countries we bomb are really Israel's enemies and not ours.

>EVERYONE KNOWS IF YOU'RE NOT ONE THEN YOU'RE THE OTHER!

This place has ruined/saved me.
I immediately thought of the happy merchant.

They serve ISRAEL

Palestinian Writer Warns: There Is An ISIS-Like Culture Among Us That Excludes Christians And Is Intolerant Towards Them
"preachers at Al-Aqsa call to impose a poll-tax on the Christians and forbid Muslims to greet them on their holidays"
"These warnings are justified, considering what has happened to Christians in Iraq and Syria"
memri.org/reports/nihad-abu-ghosh-on-plight-of-palestinian-christians

>Why is "Christian Zionism" so popular in America?
For the Christ's sepulchre to not be destroyed by mahometans like the Bamiyan statues in Afghanistan

the US has used the post-ww2 narrative/myth as a way of establishing america's greatest ally for geopolitical reasons. by controlling the middle east (the center of the eurasian landmass) it gives the west a huge advantage over its two main civilizational rivals (china and russia).

you're welcome

I'm surprised your parents were anti Trump. Were they more for Jeb Bush?

Cry more you kike sucker

P R O T
T
H
O
T

The reformation was a mistake

supporting israel because you hate muslims is fucking retard logic