Filipino's stink

Filipino's are the worst minority. (yes its Filipino not philipino)
They all want dress black but they have none of the ghetto appeal of blacks and the always wind up looking like hyped up chinks.
They all play basketball but none are tall enough to succeed at it.
They have weird nasty foods.
They smell.
They don't know how to use inside voices and yell in their filthy language which has to be among the worst sounding languages.
They breed like rats.
Aesthetically they are disgusting and inferior to other minorities.

Trust me, I live around a lot of them and I speak not but the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/site-services/databases/article23142744.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negros_Island
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada is full of cucks, expect cucks to come there since that is your selling point

goo goos

MOST

Hit shill, saged.

anglo canada will be a filipino dependency by 2050
quebec will be independent

canucks btfo

POWERFUL

You forgot the moles.

RACE

IN

THE

WORLD

>ghetto appeal of blacks
>appeal
>of blacks
Of course you want people to think some other race is the worst minority.

At least their leader isn't a leader cuck who encourages druggies and abortion. Canada's end will not come by chinks, but by white guilter cucks who are useless.

Let me guess
You happen to live in an area with a lot of Filipinos and you don't like a couple of the guys because they are cooler than you and have girlfriends

opie got btfo by a qt316 ricequen

>They don't know how to use inside voices and yell in their filthy language which has to be among the worst sounding languages.

To be fair all Asians do this.

They speak to white people in English so politely and soft. Then will start screaming in their own lingo at someone right next to them.

Racism is for the unintelligent

Filipinos have been bro tier to me

Moved from England to Vegas

One of the most American minority groups I've interacted with. As armed as Koreans and welcome those they trust into their families

Plus the girls can be very cute

You will never find a Flip male who is 6,0 so that quote is pure bullshit.

I fucked so many hot filipino chicks when I lived in Florida.

naught*

haha wp

they are all ugly as fuck moon faced over weight low IQ incompetent inferior sub species of Asian that's for sure. probably one of the lowest form of Asian if not the lowest.

but they have based Mestizas!

Can confirm

t. flip mestizo

The darkskins all want to act like niggers it's disgusting. The only good thing is strong national pride and strong family structures. The very thing whites suck at.

Quebec won't with their birthrate

k kiddo im saying black people can pull off the hypebeast schtick

No, more because of the reasons listed above. Quite frankly all non filipinos are repulsed by filipinos.

The filipino race is also muttated like Brazilians. You will find weird korean or chinese looking filipinos to straight up dark skinned southeast asian looks. It's all so tiring.

Unless its Mrs. Universe, those don't exist buddy

they walk around like they rich, theyre a race of nurses, flips arent fucking smart or rich
they all just clean bed pans all day,
excuse me Josito you have some leftover stool on your air Jordans

Good catch

It's a race of wannabes. Having lived in the Philippines most my life and I feel like a minority having to deal with those corny fucks.

Hahaha sure. Flips are the worst Asians, sure, but they are still far from being the worst minority, and we all know which one that is.

Plus Duterte is actually a great politician.

I don't think so. In California alone Filipino's are second only to Indians in income:

sacbee.com/site-services/databases/article23142744.html

Duterte's good, but he's a dying breed. The millinials are obnoxious wannabe niggers.

They're bros but they do have a strong "stick with your own" Pinoy mentality that I never understood. I'd rather hang out with people that share my interests, not necessarily hang out with people who happen to be born the same nationality as me.

Maybe in Canada

Here in America they're scared of real niggers so fall in line with 2nd amendment and conservative values

They are wannabe niggers, but not straight up nigger tier. They're all bluff. Conservative due to asian ancestry, but still the nigger mimicy is annoying.

The problem with the flips, is that they are flips. When the US owned them we should have bred them out.

what about getting a filipina gf in the filipines?

they seem to be easily available for cheap and I was thinking of picking one up to wipe my ass in a few years, any thoughts on this?

>this triggers the lefty

I agree, they're like roaches.

>t. Married to a half, her mother's side are pure fili and are pretty scummy

It's not possible to breed out something that has no standard breed. We can't even tell if an Asian's a Flip even if they have a Spanish surname unless they say they are.

We were a melting pot before America was found: the 1st 3 were Aborigines, Malay and Indonesian; then Chinese, Japanese (before either closed their borders) and Korean; and Indian and Muslim; then the Spaniard's came and called us Philippines. I'm pretty sure I have genes from at least 5 of these breeds.

They are spicced asians man.
They are your beaners.

Filipinos are worse than spics

At least Mexicans have good food, and occasionally a hot bitch. Flips are all fat and their food has no flavor

The Philippines actually has an island called Negros.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negros_Island

>they unironically made eating this a challenge in Fear Factor
probably the easiest challenge in the history of the series

>t. Flip
No need to shame your half flip blood brother

Modern filipinos are a product of race mixing between native asian filipinos, spanish and americans.

I think my brother is over there buying one (female) as we speak...

they always become nurses.

No, it's cause he's asian. No matter how much they hate each other, all asians agree that they hate filipinos the most. It's like it's a rule they've all tacitly agreed on.

Largest population of Flip's outside of Manila is in Daly City California, right on the southwestern border of San Fran-Sicko.
Filthy, lying, lazy, worthless animals.
Disgusting food and absolutely filthy homes.
Fat or skinny, no in-between.
Women get fat, along with Fat-Face, then shrivel up like a dried walnut as the age.
Not an honest one among them.

Old Japanese saying:

The Chinese fucked monkeys and the result were Filipinos.

Why is it always leaf that hates flips?

Although I don't intermingle with them deliberately, they're quite pleasant enough folks.

They're so fucking ugly too. All of them gave the same, disgusting looking nose, like they're all inbred siblings or something. Plus, I don't get how sone White dudes find their chicks attractive. Such an ugly sounding language too right there with Thai, Arabic and Mandarin.

You left out the Vietnamese language.

There are a lot of nice normal Filipinos, but the dumb ones kinda ruin it for everyone.

Dated a filipina for 5 years, besides the food and smell, you're pretty much right on most, her cousins might as well had been straight up ghettos niggers.

Tonal languages objectively sound bad. Human ears just hate the sound of tonal languages.

I went to school with a Filipino who had white, black, and native siblings. Mom was a complete fucking whore. The two white siblings were complete white trash who did coke and lived at home into their 30s.

Their food didn't seem gross through, just boring. Pork adobo, sweet and sour pork, or fried fish every time I was over at their disgusting shithole.

This thread started by op getting cuck'd by a Filipino dude

It's a chink hiding behind a Canadian flag.

I don't understand how our food is weird.

I wouldn't say it's weird, but it's a bit primitive in terms of presentation.

Come one, peanut butter pig stew. I love it but I can't pretend it's not strange

>peanut butter pig stew.
I have no idea what that is. Do you remember what it's called?

Yep, it's either a chink leaf or a korean. They hate Filipinos because unlike them, Flips are humans capable of showing emotions and socializing with people. And even though Flips are poor, they don't resort to eating dogs or every living thing. They also don't have a culture of killing animals brutally in the belief that it would taste better.

>t. flip who hates chinks
>t. flip who's lived with chinks

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG BITCH

Flips are dumb, but they're loyal and true. Unlike you wannabe fake ass plastic chinks.

Honorary Hispanic

>they don't resort to eating dogs or every living thing
The practice is nowadays considered unclean and morally questionable, but some of the impoverished still actually eat dogs.

STFU nigger. First how do you even know OP is Chinese? Second you need to STFU because you Filipino are the absolute bottom of all Asians.

This. Filipinos are by far the nicest asians. They are just consistently friendly people in my experience.

t. white guy

I forgot but it has ox tail, string beans, eggplant and you eat it with shrimp paste which I skipped. It looks like butt soup but tasted divine.

>most powerful race
>only one successful fighter, pacquiao, who has been reckt

My cousin is half-filipino. He's a great guy, bit cucky, though.

Yes, out of desperation. But it never devolved into something like pic related. They don't celebrate Yulin festivals every year, slaughtering thousands of dogs in the street. Flips still respects animals.

I'd rather be called a mexican flip than chink flip. Asians are autistic sociopaths.

That's Kare-kare. I didn't recognize it because ox tail is not pork, and I only learned just now through Google that some people use peanut butter as a substitute for actual ground peanuts.

I made a Tinder of account with my profile of the most nigger looking and sounding guy and said I was African American in the profile and set my location to Manila and I matched with 95% of the girls on there even some real cute ones.

I then changed my location to Bangkok and I matched with probably about 1% of the girls

Made me realize Thai girls are pretty based and Filipinos are the worst jungle niggers will do anything to American passport

Yeah, I think it's that one. From the way they say it, it sounds like carry carry

It was unironically a compliment, I’m Hispanic too.

Kare kare

B-but I like D.J. Q-Bert and D.J. Jester.......

Story time
>be flip at uni
>lots of immigrants (chinese, indian, etc.)
>hang out with Asian crowd because don't wanna be called too white or too black
>chinks and koreans constantly say racist shit like filipina girls are mail orders or work as nannies, calls me jungle monkey or darky, etc.
>get triggered internally
>start hanging out with white and black people
>constantly eyeing me whenever i walk by
>get called a white worshipping nigger

ASIANS ARE FUCKING EVIL!

Yep. Was in thailand a couple of months ago and talked to some locals, it was funny to be openly racist with then and they find that shit normal. They really dont like dark/black skin.

Good flip traits:
Determined
Hardworking
Creative under pressure
Courageous at the brink

Bad flip traits:
Generally low Int
sell out/hoe
Duplicity
Easily triggered

Neutral flip traits:
Familial piety and loyalty
Likes to 'save face'
Jovial

We're better than spics and niggers though, fuck those guys majority of us are not entitled rats

yeah we are not all that great but the overseas minority you speak of are mostly self-hating, cultureless and only exist to work and slave to send foreign currency (which is worth more) back to the islands. a truly bastardized race in the eyes of god

but we have our moments. and the growing middle class native Flips of today have great potential

seems your school was full of shitheads. i mean.. everyone is racist on the internet thx to the anonymity, and it's a form of stress relief to just talk shit without any consequences.. and it's a fucking computer screen, so honestly it's the fault of the person who gets offended because you can just turn your monitor off and walk away. But ppl who say racist shit like that IRL are genuine shitheads. I hope you find inner peace, mang.

Some fat fuck living in my street got himself a Flip wife. She's really small with a mongrol face. You can clearly see she is unhappy with her life. Poor woman.

she lives in a white country. what does she have to be unhappy about?

It's a coin toss for me.

I've met healthy BMI supporters of traditional families who basically left all their shit behind and became naturalized, cool flips.

And I have also met some bizarre subclass of low IQ fatty mongrel flips who screech at insanely high volumes with zero social awareness.

Is there some weird genetic fork that happened in their country? I know there's variety in stock for all races but this seems to be a very polar and clear difference with little to no in between.

I thinks the most notable aspect of the Philippines is how bizarre and flimsy it is as a nation. It's a Chinese/Indo-Malay/Spanish clusterfuck with 2000 inhabited islands and about a hundred different languages.

awesome salt from Cucknado

I guess the divide can be attributed to poverty. Middle-class and up, you have relatively reasonable people.
The Manila squatters, American base-whores, Filipino expatriates and diaspora are already far too consumed with survival and/or greed to be just a shell of a normal Filo

Lots of filipinas date white guys, even the ugly ones, thinking life would be better, white guys make better partners, and white guys are exotic. And then they live together and realize it's not what it's cracked up to be. They grow distant and unhappy because of cultural difference. Those filipinas soon realizes their life would be happier and warmer with a filipino they can relate too.