Was women's suffrage a mistake?

Was women's suffrage a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvk1NZDFvZU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

the only people who should be allowed to vote are the ones who own property and have a family / future to think of

that woudl include women

the current system, where ANYONE can vote, is clearly detrimental to any nation

No, men letting jews in was

Yeah.

I'm not fully autistic, though. I think if a mother ends up a widow, she should "inherit" her husband's vote, provided he's a landowner. Only landowning males should vote.

yes, definitely

Yes, a very big one.

Women's suffrage is just an easy target. It's not the actual problem. It goes a lot deeper than that, deep into human nature and man being so ridiculously vulnerable to the slightest bit of cleavage or a bright smile. WE put women into this position. Even if they didn't vote, they'd still have social control over the country because we wanted to give them everything - as is the nature of man.

We'd be fucked whether or not they were ever allowed to vote. This is how all civilizations end. By men putting pussy on a pedestal.

women should be properties for men like before the west came to asia

this is a SLIDE THREAD you dumb fucks

Only anonymous should vote.

All discussion of party affiliation or politics while being identifiable in any way will be banned by law. A strict silence must be followed in the real world. Likewise, when you are anonymous discussing politics, all identity/class politics must cease.

Those running for office are exempt, of course.

No, sage

Thats not the nature of man, thats the nature of a cuck. You know what I want to give women? Absolutely nothing. If you find yourself behaving like a simp, go to the bathroom and rub one out, if that doesnt work, punch yourself in the nuts.

I think it was a necessary experiment to warn the world of the dangers of changing women's role. Hopefully the east will take note and write about it in the centuries to come.

fpbp
/thread

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvk1NZDFvZU

Wow! Those are marvelous boobs!

>yes
/thread

It is human male instinct to cater to females for a dozen different reasons, with the core goal being propagation of the species. It is normal, and not a difficult concept to understand if you just use your head. You don't even have to google it. Men were designed to treasure women, and women were designed to secure men.

Just because you're weird, doesn't mean all men are. Idiot.

yes - i'm supposed to be made to understand that women withheld pussy and doing stopped doing household chores until they got the vote. if this is true then men should have beat the fuck out of them with a rod as thick as their thumb then raped them up the ass.

>experiment

Already been tried before and has led to the downfall of more than one civilization

>Already been tried before and has led to the downfall of more than one civilization
Yeah, but now we get to see how it works when there's an internet and cameras everywhere.

White knighting and being a cuck is an omega male mating strategy. Unfortunately it is also very short-sighted and destructive as can be seen by the state of our societies. However it is not normal for most of human history, but instead socially conditioned in the modern age.

What fuckin difference does that make?

Are you trying to say that when the pendulum swings back right that this point in history will be branded in the consciousness of everyone?

This is why I would be a beligerent bitch around you. There is no negotiation with terrorists,

And then I'd demonize their father in front of them so that the kids hate the father. If he ever decided to beat me I'd make sure it was right in front of them and I cried so they'd see everything. I'd also get my male family members to beat the shit out of him afterwards to make an example of him.

tits or get the fuck out faggot

>What fuckin difference does that make?
It doesn't make a difference to the subject of the experement. It does for the observer.

>Already been tried before and has led to the downfall of more than one civilization
which ones exactly

doesnt matter. back then a husband could do that shit and get away with it. now about them tiddies shuggums

Yeah only males should get to have rights. Funny how none of you have to give up a thing for this new civilization. You know what? I will still think this way no matter how unpopular it is or how much it will be seen as the old people thing to do in the future.

Yes

... only Conservative women should be allowed to Vote

... liberal women are irresponsible for their own lives & society therefore should not be allowed to make social decisions

Back then I could get my family to beat him up. Laws? I don't need laws.

Human instinct has not changed to adapt to modern times. It will never move fast enough to catch up to our societal needs. The "base" state of men will always be to kiss the ass of women, and the "base" state of women will always be .... well, don't get me started. Any variation from the "base" is either a disease or a learned behavior.

And that's our problem. We need men's "base" to be to not value women above themselves and not cater to them because it's fucking destroying us. And since that will never happen, our best hope is to teach others how to suppress their instinct to worship women. Thankfully, from what I hear, the generation that's 12-17 right now is about ready to choke some bitches. Redpilled as fuck.

I guess so

Egypt is one of them

aka the first country that ever existed

And you know what? I plan to own a business and if one of those mentioned choking bitches I'd gleefully fire them and laugh as they were jobless. Ha ha ha

Be snarky to me little boy. This is what you get hahaha

>only conservative women should be able to vote

That's what first wave feminism accomplished

So how about just no women?

Shill detected btw

Its pretty neat actually

Look at the soy boy cuck over here.
Greeks never treated women like royalties.

shill ?!?

pffffhahahahaha

back then a married woman was property of her husband and if you went crying to daddy 'waaa waaa - he hit me with a stick because i refuse to cook, clean, and give up the pussy' then your dad would say ---- what the fuck did you expect?' tits now babygirl

LOL leave this site cunt.
Really why are you? Also you need men to do any thing including defending yourself.

Then your farther would beat you too cunt.
Laws what laws I could shoot you dead and get another whore.

>let women vote

>I'm not a shill

Cool all my boys and me make money building and fixing shit.
No one needs a cashier job while you manage.
Trade school and you will never own shit
Fuck off felicia the goat. .

Nah. I could say anything and he would take my side over hubby. I could also smother hubby with a pillow if he got violent hahahahaah

I'd aim to be an old maid in that society. If I was property back then I'd be the most useless property to ever exist.

Watch your mouth. You are only proving Andrea Dworkin right about men :)

And I could become the next Valerie Solanas in your society. Hahahahaah

If one of those men said this to my face I'd ask them with a smirk if they were mad their mommies slept with too many guys to pay attention to them. It should strike a nerve hahahaahah

Dont care. Still don't care
Nothing wrong with sex... Must be nice being this petty.
Loling at this slut.
I sexually assalt women and nothing happened to me.

>"your honor, members of the jury (12 white males) - she refused to perform her wifely duties and i after beat her as legally prescribed she had her family intervene into our business. it was me or them. sorry i killed her dad and brothers but it was me or them."

case dismissed.

now get back in the kitchen and bake me a pie

first thing they voted in was prohibition.

you would think men would learn from that failed experiment.

Also implying I have a mother or father.
Also implying I care if people have sex.
Implying a man need to be around their mother as man are made to go out into the world.
Implying women aren't just hookers.
I'm Greek women are not people just baby machines.

And guess (((who))) pioneered the feminist movement in the USA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

there are some good conservative responsible women out there mullah

it's not like all guys are responsible either

They do that because women cannot let men have fun.
Women are terrible who cares how much they sqack.

Jews are over two hundred.
While Muslims are under a hundred.
Well Islam for me.

Nobody needs to know what you tell your sons.

Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

>Greeks never treated women like royalties.

Yeah, you're right. By the way, can you point out Greece on this map of the Roman Empire? And tell us what led to the fall of the roman empire? I'll give you a hint: Greece is under the red blob, and women were present.

yeah and so is posting khazar milkers like a degenerate on Sup Forums

> women's suffrage
> women don't actually suffer

We should redefine "human" as a person with a penis and ban sex-changes. That would cut a lot of corners I think.

I get that but you're leaving the floodgates open for us to have to deal with this same problem again

that's true ... and it's not like we dealt with this one yet

No, just parts of it.

>there are some good conservative responsible women out there mullah

substitute "based black guys" for women and you can see where this is going to go. suffrage in Sup Forums nwo should be restricted to property owning white males

blacks go to africa

whatever the fuck they do there is not our problem

i agree. no matter how "based" a black guy may be i wouldn't want to sit in a movie theater full of them.

#blacktoafrica

yup

a mistake that won't be undone without the failure of affected societies. Those willing to give up their vote, technically won't (or shouldn't) until those unwilling to give up their vote... well, they're not going to give up their vote.

So until men turn on virtually every principle of western society and broadly impose themselves over women to merely reassert the family structure... welp.

The only consolation I can imagine that might generally work the problem out is 1 vote per family. How you define family will be the catch, and current political climate that is intent on enabling LGBTWTF++, good luck with a favorable result there.

Every one should vote just weighted differently. The more invested (family, net tax contributor, property, employers, volunteers & servicemen) the more a vote is worth

or we could go to a single party system like the USSR had. you are either dedicated to the principles of our constitution or you are not. repubs and dems have been see-sawing back and forth for generations gradually eroding our rights until we're where we're at now and it's not going to get any better. it's going to get worse. trump will get shot at. that's a given. when that occurs - repubs are going to vote some form of gun control just like they have each and everytime a president gets shot. the dems WILL eventually gain control of the house, the senate, and the presidency. it might not happen for 12 years tops but they will. then we're going to go through the same shit we went through with cartter, clinton, and obama all over again. has anyone here ever noticed that each and every restriction placed on our rights is never repealed by the next administration? all special interest parties need to go and public servants that enact unconstitutional acts need to stand before citizen tribunal and be punished accordingly.

It appears that it was. I'd like based women to vote, but it seems that not even a hundred years later most women can't think for themselves.

sort of true but leftism does not embrace the primacy of the individual. Only the whole group matters.

she bravely ran away from this thread and started this one

yes

I dunno , I like to see boobs

>Funny how none of you have to give up a thing for this new civilization.
what are you talking about bitch? we have to fight the wars and work all of the goddamn time to support you stupid fucking lazy asses. we have no life while you get to sit at home and do whatever the fuck you want.

momy

Your cunt was a mistake.

You are too kind, I would not sit near one of them anywhere.

It's funny when a woman comes into the thread to protest and proves the exact point of the thread. Women believe voting a country/civilization into ruin is a right. Move to Sweden and report back between violent shitskin dickings.

Merely a coincidence, goyim. Be good cattle and shut up now

>Only landowners
Fuck off. Watch as the billionaires then buy all the land and you find yourself without a vote.
Also, if I'm paying taxes, I'm voting.

No but you are.

What the fuck is wrong with you men? Why can't I support white nationalism but also want basic fucking rights as well? Ffs. And you guys complain that more white women aren't joining you, when you you find new ways to antagonize us all the time. Just look at the recent Tradthot fiasco. I understand the problem with third wave feminism but taking away a women's right to vote? Expecting women to not have jobs and careers (which is economically unfeasible btw)? labelling all white women as traitors?. just fucking stop.

Stop being a lazy nigger and read it faggot. You might actually learn something.

white women voting and running for high public office contributed to the mess we're in today
>"c'mon girls it's time for a woman president"
is the absolute weakest fucking beg for votes i ever heard.

Bitch you been watching too many of them gurl pwr movies. You ain't got the strength to smother a man to death. Unless the pillow you're talking about is the 400 pound sack of shit that you are.

it's a valid point and something that sets back white nationalism, its a shit strategy that drives away support, the only focus of white nationalism should be restoring the white race to it's rightful place, shouldn't be focused on gender at all

Do we really have to ship them all back? Can't we just lynch them instead?

>(which is economically unfeasible btw)
well that's because it was allowed at all in the 1st place, women working means double the workforce which means half pay generally.

yes, so is women in the workplace

No, but I bet you were.

Losing a world war and an economic boom primarily created by overwork probably had nothing to do with it at all.

Without a doubt, yes.

back in Leave It To Beaver days ward drove a new car, worked in an office, had a 2 story house in the suburbs and raised 2 sons with his stay at home wife. this was the golden age of america and that is the america i want to live in.