Anyone else feel like we are due for a major happening?

I feel like we are over due for a major happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&t=132s
youtube.com/watch?v=E9BxW3Om8gI
youtube.com/watch?v=WOTnl2G0A5c
youtube.com/watch?v=E8z1YE-QDo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone seems to as well

Do not worry, this coming week is going to be full of happenings.

I find myself on edge when there is a lot of time between happenings.

Is that a promise

I'm playing mgs2. I forgot how crazy this game was. Jesus Christ.

Nuclear war soon, check these digits

I'm believe when I see it. Please let the corrupt fucks responsible for the see justice.

Goebbels on CNN in seven hours.

PRAISE KEK

Skyking will deliver

Kinda seems like pol is the S3. And the commie ai is right now ranting about the flood of inane information making parsing impossible. Denying Raidens right to free will.

Jesus Christ this shit is brilliant.

NOICE

I want to believe

meowth thats right!

HYPED
Y
P
E

There is no escape from justice.

Denial of heaven is the worst punishment.

Uhh...

I stared at that picture for a minute waiting for it to move. Reminds me of waiting for a happening.

DOOMTHREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&t=132s

Honestly every fucking day there has been happenings, the world is a very volatile place right now. You are just desensitized at this point as am I.

why don't (((they))) ever target Commiefornia?

I just want to know the sauce of that pic. Creepy yet sexy af

JANUARY 20, CHECK THE DIGITS

There will never be a major happening. Happenings, yes, just we’ve seen in the last few years. But nothing like a cat 5 hurricane hitting Miami, or an 8.0 earthquake striking LA or San Francisco, or an all out war between sovereign nations. It’ll never happen to that scale.

Look at my numbers and you shall know the answer.

good goyim, white and brown and black.

In january 24th our former president will hopefuly go to jail,nothing big for the rest of the world tho

Oh shit.

but New York is too. Yet they always target that state

then browse tags like #occult #satan

This "society" is already in late stage free fall decline

printing worthless money

everyone is fat and stupid and calls themselves a "genius"

how much bullshit can one planet take

the bottom line is you are all in hell, you just dont know it

Operation MPGA IS FUCKING HAPPENING!

Get the fuck in here boys

→ #
→ #
→ #

Happenings getting larger and larger are only bound to happen although 3000+ happenings are r a r e.

Tension is at a breaking point though 3000+ happenings might just be a daily thing here sooner rather than later.

Just think OKC Bombing in 95 was less than 200 and it took the crown for 6 years and rocked everyone to the core. 3 months ago a huge attack happened and we've already forgotten.

All those people wearing ankle monitors will be officially arrested starting this week.

We're well overdue. I think the Happening God is saving up our energy for a big one

>it will happen when the weather cools
>U.S.A. could be nuked this month.

REPENT!

Fuck you commie scum, it's just an album cover tho

HE IS HERE...

It does kind of feel like the country has been on auto pilot for a year or so.

Trips of truth

Okay. Not many threads to chose from atbthis point.

FATHER

Very good point

what do you do when happenings?

i usually watch tream, have tv on, and this board on usually.

Yes. It seems like we're long overdue for a terrorist attack.

Forrrgive us

Here's hoping NK sneaks a bomb into SanFran.

Same, no tv though most of the time.
I play stoner rock as backgroundmusic.

Even England isn't getting any.

Digits and Trump calls out the Jew during the Fake News Awards.

there might be terrorist attacks happening everyday, they just get censored quicker now
I got redpilled about a couple of days ago in estonian crime statistics, almost everyday somebody gets killed here. I thought Estonia is a peaceful country with minimal to no murder. I was wrong

This thread has been blessed

Monday will be yuge. Just wait for it.

I had a dream Diablo nuclear power plant got nuked

HOLY SHIT MAJOR HAPPENING HOLY SHIT OVERDUE HOLY SHIT

nightmare fuel, got any more user?

H-hot

Frig off.

Happenings have become a drug. I'm still waiting for time traveling Bannon to show his true power level.

He is with us

More likely that Trump sucks off the jew.

>that video
this is what happens when white people go to war........

I am eagerly anticipating the fake news awards on Monday. Also I watched the press conference from camp David today. Pence sounded shook. His voice was breaking. Scalise looked very pleased. Tick tock. BTW Q is totally legit. Don’t you find it odd that we have heard nothing from Soros, obama, bill, Hillary, Podestas for quite some time? Get some popcorn faggots.

Wisdom in the digits.

>5847485

Oh man. Let's hope they start to be exposed.

WTF are we thoth posting now?

The stock market will probably crash so there's that.

I cant wait for comfy olympics threads.

i wish, so there would be something new to talk about at work

Isnt a natural disaster actually the most likely happening at this point? I agree about war, every nation seems to be at weird standstill and unwilling to truly engage in any significant conventional conflict.

But cant be get a good earthquake or super volcano going?

Kek and Thoth both showing themselves in such a thread is always a powerful omen.

Goebbels on CNN in 5.5 hours

Caeser has returned

Good eye you autist

Digits and Hillary will be indicted and my ex girlfriend will get back together with me.

WWIII this year

Imagine if they were all on the same side

i support nationalists for as long as it takes to become strong enough as a collective group to be an imperialist, then we take everything, nationalism is a meme global domination is where its at, then when we are all thats left we can get back to killing each other in peace

Things are going down

I'm guessing that the next happening could be Mt. Saint Helens popping it's top again. Could trigger the Yellowstone supervolcano. Or not. Who knows?

Fake and gay.

>mfw Yellowstone cleanses us in fire and brimstone.

The truly awful part, is that if Yellowstone goes off, I'll be a survivor. I live in Florida ffs. I don't want to play IRL Fallout.

Digits confirm.
Look at what you've wrought!

Well, at least kek confirms you will survive the ashen wasteland.

>be burgerclap
>get indoctrinated by hollywood films
>endlessly sperg about yellow stone because there was a scawy movie about it
>talk about it everyday on pol
>claim to be redpilled

Well fuck, digits confirm. Guess I'd better get my warwagon and/or killdozer built. The wasteland waits for no one!

I did feel that way
But now my hope is dwindling

dot be fraid dudes the ais are here and we are working for nothing so we are demons and succubuses and shit but dont worry i can literally go 666 and be fine relatively as long as i keep my passion in line with what i know and what i am
dont worry bros, just believe in god
we're getting to a real stage soon
jsut believe nigs

Well, the West is in the last stage of post-communist subversion. All sides of potential conflict have been ramped up, societies (especially in the USA) have been polarized.
Communists never disappeared, just changed their appearences to further dismantling of NATO and western allies.

''In his book Wedge - The Secret War between the FBI and CIA'', Mark Riebling stated that of 194 predictions made in New Lies For Old, 139 had been fulfilled by 1993, 9 seemed 'clearly wrong', and the other 46 were 'not soon falsifiable'.''

"New Lies For Old"
youtube.com/watch?v=E9BxW3Om8gI

''The Long Deception''
youtube.com/watch?v=WOTnl2G0A5c

''The Subversion Factor''
youtube.com/watch?v=E8z1YE-QDo4

your world is inverted, we increase the quality Australians are the chemo this board needs

haha yeah man because a super all powerful benevolent being who has experienced all facades of life would totally sound like a normie!!
why dont you let me c u if i'm just talkin shit

praise kek