Shit....That's not good

Shit....That's not good

Other urls found in this thread:

techly.com.au/2017/11/27/scientists-say-heatwaves-getting-worse-will-make-australian-cities-uninhabitable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying Australia is presently habitable

F

Yeah thats right stay the fuck away you mutt cunt

Emus will be fine though.

What's your sauce on this totally believable claim?

>Australia has never had hot days before
Oh ok thanks for the update, fake news.

fuck off you Reptoid faggot.
Only lizards feel happy about living in a hot area.
Humans prefer the cold.

cool, ill go live mad max style in thier ghost towns

who cares australia is literally inbred rednecks

its south virginia with a different accent

pseudoscience turned into clickbait
the absolute state of the internet

were they just scientists? I trust more experts

techly.com.au/2017/11/27/scientists-say-heatwaves-getting-worse-will-make-australian-cities-uninhabitable/

fpbp

Eyyyy that's not very polite

t.buttmad muslim

Southern pride worldwide

>Abbos die in legions in a Hellscape of their own creation
Nothing of value will be lost.

checkt

What do they deem uninhabbitable?
I saw a screencap from some brit newscast saying to beware of the heat and to put on sunscreen at 80f/26c

checked

enjoy your skin cancer cunt

>proceeds to bring in 250000+ immigrants each year

wanna trade m8?

aren't abos really resistant to high heat?

That’s what air conditioning is for

lardarse amerimutts need cold weather so they don't overheat. Lean, hardy people don't mind the heat.

>implying they won't still walk 25 miles, bare-foot on 200 degree pavement to get beer and smokes

it's only the ethnics and soyboys that inhabit the cities bitching. Us country lads aren't having a problem with this """heat""", strewth, i haven't turned my aircon on in a few years, i don't even know if the cunt still works

>Hobart alone had a November run of six consecutive days above 26 degrees, a phenomenon not witnessed in 130 years.

Devastating.

Umm sorry i dont speak mulatto sweetie

Mad Max when?

>clicks thread expecting this post
>satisfied

People didn't even have air con when I was growing up, just ceiling fans. Nobody ever died from being a bit hoy. Except the old and the weak. I've worked in the desert too, 45 degree heat, it's uncomfortable but just drink water.

kek

Imagine the butthurt when you all want to move here. Youll be like the south africans, grateful to be somewhere somewhat white but loathed by the locals and in turn resentful of the plebs who are now your neighbours.

Pffft. “They” said the polar ice cap would be melted by a month ago or so. Nobody believes this crap

Straya cunts BTFO by God

>"""""""""""Scientists"""""""end quotation mark"""

Says the guys who tried to breed the abo away.

Only when they have gasoline to huff. Kinda like our Injuns and listerine. Remove their sorce of power, and they'll die out like the parasites they are. Good luck with your Maori problem, I have no idea how to weaken them.

:(

hey ausfag you know that giant desert in the center of your country that literally no one lives in?
hey ausfag you know the upperleft of your country thats also a desert that no one lives in?

dig a giant trench from the upper left into the center of your country,in the center of the desert make a giant manmade pond, let the ocean water fill it the fuck up. covering your country with another 20% water in your unused desert with provide enough moisture for the rest of your country to stay habitable.

> (OP)
>>implying Australia is presently habitable
> Implying real people live in Australia.

nah cbf

come back Anglo man

Actually this article is pretty funny, it's onion quality.
>Unsurprisingly, heatwaves have greater fatality rates worldwide than avalanches and earthquakes. In Australia, they’re responsible for 55% of all natural disaster-related deaths.

Australia has no fault lines running through it so earthquakes are extremely rare and we don't tend to live under mountains with tons of snow accumulation either.

Winter here will be a cool fucking breeze atleast up north the coldest it usually gets is just 9° if you're lucky and if so it will only happen a few times during the winter period

>staying with ausfriend
>it's 36C
>barely able to function
>ask him to turn on the AC
>carries out a fucking desk fan
>next day it's 41C
>dying slowly
>wheels out an old fan unit from the 80's
>it's a fucking water cooled fan
>just lay on the ground under the fan
>proceed to drink 35+ beers because they were cold
>pass out
>wake up feeling cold
>it's fucking 3C
>ausfriend is still wearing shirt and shorts
>he drank even more than me
>wants to walk 11 miles to get a Mcdonald's breakfast

You people aren't human and should be shot on sight attempting to leave your horrifying island prison.

>just terraform your nation

They considered filling up the salt lakes in South Australia in a plan like that. It would be the biggest project in the history of the world though, digging trenches that long and excavating that much earth. It's just not feasible.

that's what you get for shit posting

kek

This is probably why Texans and Aussies would probably get along rather well.

So, whose willing to accept Australian refugees?

Sadly we only send our lefties back there now. (Germaine Greer, Natalie Bennett, etc)

This.>techly.com.au/2017/11/27/scientists-say-heatwaves-getting-worse-will-make-australian-cities-uninhabitable/
>techly
Online rags are rarely if ever credible sources of information

That all sounds completely normal

>he couldn't handle the bantz

soft cocks like you shouldn't be allowed to enter the country

Texan here, we need more Whites, and Spics might be easier for y'all to deal with because guns.

Can't they just start building their cities underground?

LMAOOOOO
Get fucked AusWORMS

it snowed down here recently

That's actually fucking great because white people can build habitats and survive in otherwise inhospitable areas, but the immigrants can't and won't.

The funny thing is, its the southern cities that always cop it. In qld its always hot as fuck but we never get heatwaves like vic and s.a. i actually think its funny as fuck because melbourne is a degenerate shithole that needs to be purged, and s.a. fell for the renewables meme and now they cant even run air conditioning without overloading the grid. Leftists might be more educated but theyre stupid as shit. Any idiot knows renewables arent good enough to use 100% s.a. has proved that, yet people still want is to stop building and de commission coal power plants and then they will cry when everone starts dropping dead from the heat.

Good. Fuck off cunt. Saged.

Germaine Greer got deplatformed for not recognising trannies

>it'll definitely be the heat that makes them unliveable
>not the shit skins we've imported
>trust us, we're scientists!

have you seen her nudes, m8

Yep, it was fucking unreal.

>That's not good
*That's good
ftfy.

How's that direct exposure to the sun treating you, faggot? We're white, we belong in the cold. Get some fucking self-respect. Unless you're not white, in that case, just kys.

God let me come to texas please, please tell me your state has less permits and regulations

>Implying it's not out best defense against foreign threats

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh god no

It is hundreds of meters above sea level so the water would have to be pumped at great expense. Which makes it totally not viable. Also sea water would Polllute the Artesian basin.

For every problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious, proposed by a retard, and wrong.

>4
Nice

30-40c here and I am still going to work everyday in slacks and business shirt. I see people in suits too.

You get used to it.

Good get the fuck out

T. Mad max

Anyone remember the name of that plan we had about digging a shitload of artifical rivers?

Operation Wet Cunts?

I think you've forgotten about something else, mate

Pic related. Fuck this shit. Perhaps another suicide related to this shit will effect change of policy related to the clandestine intelligence task force which feeds this. This intelligence organization had a hand in creating the Occupy Movement, Antifa, Sovereign Citizens. Oh and they like to assault the people they feed. Fuck you all and everyone involved. Trump can't fix this level of wrongness displayed by the US government.

Wasn't Australia the place where there's no O-Zone protection?

Can't you buy a t-shirt with a cooling system in the current year? It doesn't sound too hi-tech.

Soon make them uninhabitable? Have these writers been to Melbourne lately?

Thank fuck i don't live there. I prefer to live in a white climate

Shitskins have been living in stinking heat for millions of years.

Only permit you would need is a Concealed Carry License if you want to conceal or open carry a handgun. Arizona has, admittedly, better laws about guns, but Texas is catching up quickly. It's mostly just regulations forced on us after the Civil War that we're finally getting around to trashing.

Le 56% is trying to banter with us.

just move out to the countryside, mate.

what could go wrong?

>can't roll out fibre optic internet cables within 10 years
>thinks we are capable of this

Aussie cities are already uninhabitable due to being filled with cunts

It’s not even that hot ya stupid cunts

They are from Africa. They walk around in tracksuits in summer. It's winter to them, mate.