Fate/Tsukihime BTFO Night

So this guy just destroyed Roa before he became Ciel in Fate.

damn nagito

Just

Can anyone stop this madman?

Hopeman is best boi

Wait what the fuck I though this was Danganronpa

But Fate doesn't have DAA, so he destroyed regular DA Roa

Doesn't matter. He burned his soul and destroyed him.

And?

Tsukihime story cannot take place in Fate universe anymore. Without Roa.

>Tsukihime story cannot take place in Fate universe anymore
Well no shit. We already know that Fate and Tsuki are separate universes since there can't be any DAA in Fate and you can't summon Servants in Tsukihime

>Fate continues to cut itself off from Tsukihime
Oh thank fucking god.

Same artist

Are tsukifag, dare I say it, blown the fuck out

Could he have possibly made that pose any more awkward?

>Gudako trying to compete with this.

She's cute. Who is she?

Haydee, Dante's lover from Chaldean Ace.

Why are they doing this? There's no point to it at all.

A tulpa.

Yes, Gudako can have sex with him, unlike haydee who is an immaterial tulpa.

Nasu told Sakurai to do it. He probably read Type Moon Complex and decided it was time for Servants to murder the fuck of DAAs.

So what's the context to this? Did Dantes just punch Roa really hard or something? Or did he actually do something to shit on Roa's soul reincarnation?

Using an artifact from the treasure of Monte Cristo he incinerated Roa's soul with the black flames of hell powered by his anger.

Yes it is really that chuuni.

NAGITO

While that is Chunni as fuck, I feel as if I missed some important update somewhere.
I was completely unaware that Roa and Dantes ever met in the FGO universe.

he used his chuuni powers

They just released a short story Drama CD about Dantes getting revenge for his prison buddy, Faria. Roa is the one who got him thrown in there apparently.

He engulfed Roa and himself in his BLACK HATRED FLAMES OF HELL which burned Roa into a crisp, soul and body, in his backstory cd drama.

He fucked with Father Faria. You don't fuck with Father Faria on his watch.

Welp, gg Roa. Just hope Dantes never makes it into Melty.

Meme magic will make it happen. They can't pass up Edmond Dantes, the Vampire Slayer.

Roa as 'Tantarella' led a faction of the 8th Sacrament against Faria because he wanted the location of Montecristo treasure because it's fucking OP and connected to God. Faria gave it to Edmond who later hunted down Roa and his two accomplices.

It seems one of those artifacts is similar to the Seventh Scripture but more powerful. Haydee seems to be a spirit like Nanako, but she's intangible.