Are the HxH movies any good?

Are the HxH movies any good?

It's a movie. So it will have a budget but no script.

Yes.

I've only seen last mission which was a cookie cutter shounen movie it was alright.
The other one I'm not to sure about the ending but it included an adaptation of Kurapika's back story from that one-shot and I believe the villain was connected to the troupe some how I didn't finish it but it sounded more interesting on paper.
I guarantee you they both are nice to look though the fuck do you have to lose.

No. The movies are fanfiction-tier with weak villains and wafer-thin plot. Phantom Rouge was fucking insulting:

>here's the secret fourth spider nobody ever said anything about
>main antagonist has ability to make puppets of the other spiders that have the same strength as the original (aka "we can't think of any interesting Nen abilities to give him so let's just make him a puppetmaster who relies on other people's moves")
>hisoka no-sells all of their attacks and defeats them all, single-handedly resolving the conflict of the movie without the intervention of the main characters
>tries to blend in elements of Kurapika backstory but doesn't actually make the movie about Kurapika, instead turning it into a story about a dumb fanfiction-tier original character

I don't read fanfiction, but I'm absolutely certain someone has written a fanfic with this exact same plot, even right down to the edgy Sephiroth-wannabe villain. It has no originality and it's nowhere as interesting as it sounds from its premise. It would have been much better if it was solely about Kurapika and didn't try to do so many things in its limited runtime.

The Last Mission is slightly better, but equally fanfiction-esque. The premise is more interesting but it is never explored to its full potential, although that's to be expected of a movie-length feature. It's just a checklist of "cool" things the writer thought the audience wanted to see, like the stupid Gon/Killua pandering having minor characters fight against mook enemies. And it has an equally shit villain.

Par the course for shounenshit movies.

I just wanted to watch netero dooing netero things

I hope shitty togashit do some flashback with netero youth and his fights and adventures on the DC and...

Hahahaha no

No

BUT user
RUBBER PLUS GUM

>I just wanted to watch netero dooing netero things
literally the appeal the movie honestly was Netero I don't even think he fought the villain in that movie who had pretty much the same hatsu.

So, is HxH manga coming back this year?

Will Hisoka kill the spiders?

how many dicks Machi serviced before being able to get out of the gum?

Is paris hilton the new villain?

What the fuck is the hobo doing?

Is gon even relevant anymore?

Unless by some asspull he manage to turn into gon-san at will, nope

And it must happen to jump to island powerlevels, hisoka was the first one jumping in the powerhouse train

no and i like shit movies and anime

>So, is HxH manga coming back this year?
not even togashi has that answer
>Will Hisoka kill the spiders?
can't call it the chances are a little higher if he teams up with kurapika.(of course this is assuming he's on the boat or will find his way to the fake continent at the least).
>how many dicks Machi serviced before being able to get out of the gum?
to many to count at this point it wont stop until Togashi decides to pick up a pencil,her eyes are probably dead at this point lets just hope we get our fill to right user.
>Is paris hilton the new villain?
meh conflict between him and Ging is inevitable but to say he's the overall villain I don't know there's to many other factors like the princes, the troupe, and what ever or whoever is waiting for them on the dark continent oh and Beyond Netero can't really say one is a definite villain for the entire arc yet.
>What the fuck is the hobo doing?
not being with his son
>Is gon even relevant anymore?
not for now at least

Is HxH still a Jump manga?
Why fuck is togashi allowed to draw 1 page/year and keep being published?

because jump is aware of hunters potential and they know it'll still make them money though I don't get how his contract can be so flexible maybe its guilt from yuyu and his back problems.

Probably not
No
None
No
Fuck him
Hopefully not

>None

Machi pls

>here's the secret fourth spider nobody ever said anything about
The movie was trash, but that criticism wasn't very good. We've been told several of the spiders aren't the first with that number, Hisoka included. They haven't talked about any of the previous members.

[canned laughs]

I hope. Hisoka fights are fucking godly.

A lot

The only villain on this arc is nature.

Sucking cock.

Gon was never relevant.

>Hisoka fights are fucking godly.

There is nothing lower than killing a shitting guy

>implying
Killing a shitting midget is the pinnacle of the medium.

EVIL NEN

kek
I forget how it was supposed to be different.
The best thing about that movie was pariston not wanting anything to do with it

Holy shit the artstyle looks so bad it could be a comic strap. I hope Togashi finally gives up on drawing and just does the story

>Togashi
wat

cut the bait user

Why do people ask this so much? I know Gon is the main-main MC but there's three others, and it's about time Leorio got his arc especially.

the last mission is decent but the rest aren't worth watching imo

its basically because hes a jump legend that carried them when dbz ended, has two massive hits and pushed shonen standards for story telling that haven't really been met since plus he only agreed to write another manga when yu yu ended if he got his way with his contract

That's fucked up

What was his power?

Hell no. Movie 1 was just okay and movie 2 is a mess.

Watch the first movie. Kurapika backstory was in it.

gallery fake he could make copies they tricked kurapika with it back in yorknew member user

or he could just read the side story and not put up with a bad movie

No, watching the whole movie just for Kurapika backstory isn't worth it. Just read the one shot and ignore the movies.

Diying

>Hunter Association genociding people or some shit
>also they have paramilitary forces now
>Netero spends the entire movie tied up
>EVIL NEN is the central point of the movie
>power of friendship beats the bad guy
>tons of obnoxious fanservice
>literally everyone completely OOC
>mook enemies for good guys to beat up by the truckload

I don't even remember the other movie but Last Mission was a fucking embarassment, i don't know if Madhouse picked a retard to write this shit or if they just took a story from fanfiction.net. The only thing of worth in this entire movie is this face.

no.
the second one even introduces a new power system which just breaks the fucking world as literally nobody else is using it.
the first film does give like a 30second shot of the Kuruta village which is kinda cool to see.

one of the qualifications to join is fcking killing a current member.