What has Trump accomplished?

What has Trump accomplished?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/15/illegal-immigration-border-back-obama-levels/
q13fox.com/2017/01/06/final-tally-obama-created-11-3-million-jobs/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/08/more-layoffs-planned-at-carrier-plant-trump-promised-to-save.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked and he tossed the TPP into the garbage day one

Pussy grabs

Investors know he's not going to do anything so they feel safe making investments, improving the economy. Illegal immigration is dramatically lower simply by Trump's existence.

Trump's mere existence and his job title are enough to improve America. Anything else is a bonus.

But immigration is good though.

no it's not you fucking autist

We've had enough immigrants. And it's not like he's cracking down on legal immigrants so just immigrate legally.

has radicalized both the left because he hurts their feels, and the right because he betrayed them

amazing chest ahead

Lowered taxes
Pissed off the liberal scum

These are the only permanent things right now that stick if Dems take 2020. Everything else is E.O. which while he undid Onigger's E.O.s his can be undone as well.

The stock market rise is just due to the fact that we have a regulation free Repub instead of regulate into the ground Dem.

I'm hoping for a win on immigration too though before Trumps presidency is done. Stephen Miller is the only one who can deliver on this by keeping Trump focused on the fight and not letting him get distracted with "feels" and "does everybody like me" We have the superior bargaining chip right now, if dems don't want to make a deal we just start deporting Dreamers until they break. The way I see it Amnesty for the Dreamers buys end to chain migration, the wall funding, increased funding for ICE and Border Patrol, and end of the lottery system. If we can't get better enforcement and end to chain migration then we lost. It fucking sickens me how Democrats don't want to enforce any laws, unless you want to force Christian bakers to make you a wedding cake for a gay wedding. Fucking scum. Only some degenerate faggots would want someone who disagrees with their way of life to be forced to serve them and honorably tells them to their face that he disagrees with them instead of spitting in their cake or saying sorry I'm too busy. Right wing death squads when Sup Forums?

He made Anime real

Give the wall time.

We need to work on the Gorilla Channel first.

He made Mexicans mad, which I am for.

Slightly less non-European entering the US, some factories staying in the US.

Then why don't you go lobby your faggot leaf government to give refugee status to all the "dreamers". Because your government told our illegals(after Trump got elected) "if you come to Canada you will be deported". Please take our illegals if you want them!

>This is what right wing cultists actually believe

a whole year off constant left butt hurt that shows no signs of slowing down

also tax cuts n shiet

Breaking all of his promises

He managed to insult Jeb Bush and Rand Paul live on stage on television and make me laugh. I wish his entire presidency was debating live on stage once or twice a week with all opponents.

Fuck that, I voted for tariffs on chinks, I voted for an end to NAFTA and NATO. I voted for a fucking wall and a 100% removal of every shitskin illegal, I voted for an end to the Zionist proxy wars, I voted for Hilary and her cronies to be put on trial and locked up, I voted for peace with Russia and Assad, I voted for anti-trust suits against google and Facebook, I voted for an Obamacare repeal, I voted for an end to affirmative action, I voted for a limit on federal authority and the states to decide whether or not they want faggot marriage or legal weed, I voted for right-wing death squads cracking uppity nigger skulls, I voted for a ban on abortion, when will trump deliver on anything important?

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

Nearly every single accomplishment is on this pastebin you liberal twat

See

Just gave me a shitton of money. I'm assuming you don't actually pay taxes, but get them all back through deductions and credits right?

Sell your internet.

Welcome to politics and Republicans. What did you expect? Republicans actually don't want to have power, they just want to be the under dogs telling their constituency that they have the moral high ground. This can be seen by all the senators that voted for full repeal under Obama then completely turned on that once they realized their vote actually mattered.

>trump asks for
>this is an “accomplishment”

Trumpfags everyone

Hmm....

>lower taxes
>repeal obamacare
>supreme court justice
>wall planning
>travel ban
>repeal daca
>reduce debt

GIVE ME THE WALL
GIVE THE SPICS THE WALL GODDAMMIT
TELL ME WHEN AND I WILL BE THERE TO BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL GODDAMMIT TRUMP JUST BUILD IT ALREADY!

lobby ban

Pissing off pansy bugmen over twitter shitposts

>repeal obamacare
I thought nothing happened except he got rid of the tax.

So from what I gather from this thread he didn't do anything he promised but hey "le leftist butthurt xD"

You realize that you guys are as bad as leftards? Neither of you care about politics, only feelings.

Dont you have some lauren worship to do you mongol shill

>Investors know he's not going to do anything so they feel safe making investments, improving the economy.

How is that different from Obama? And what's the use of "investments" and "economy" if it's not used to improve the country and the lives of average citizens?

>Illegal immigration is dramatically lower simply by Trump's existence.
No it's not. It's already back to Obama levels.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/15/illegal-immigration-border-back-obama-levels/

Reminder kids. You can't fix anything at the ballot box. The sooner you realize this, the sonner you can make meaningful change.

>kekistani flag
>Trump shill
>whining about Lauren Southern

How embarrassing.

It's funny how the shills on this board attack all "e-celebs" but prop up the Zionist POTUS, the definition of "the establishment".

why don't you try to disprove me first you idiot? also, who the fuck is lauren?

In one year he has single handheldly saved the US economy obviously. Doesn't matter that Obama had the most consecutive months of job growth of any President. Obama couldn't have done it without Trump.

"A record 75 straight months of job growth under Obama"

q13fox.com/2017/01/06/final-tally-obama-created-11-3-million-jobs/

"Final round of layoffs planned at Carrier plant Trump promised to save"

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/08/more-layoffs-planned-at-carrier-plant-trump-promised-to-save.html