Jews are pushing weed

Andrew Anglin has exposed how the Jews are running the weed business and how they are pushing it onto society.

>Israel has been a leader in medical marijuana research. Or maybe it’s the way states’ legalization of marijuana, medical or recreational, has created a space for new and inventive entrepreneurs. Or maybe it’s the social justice aspect of the legalization movement that appeals.

Some of this shit is insane in this article. Take a look at it, and redpill you on the herbal jew.

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/yes-newsweek-jews-are-behind-the-weed-industry/

Other urls found in this thread:

502data.com/license/414533
capitolhillseattle.com/2017/01/uncle-ikes-is-for-sale-kind-of/
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/marijuana/protesters-march-on-seattles-uncle-ikes-pot-shop/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Ike's_Pot_Shop
thestranger.com/locations/20884535/uncle-ikes
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/The Alt-Right, MASK OFF (Daily Stormer, Anglin, Weev, Enoch,.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_lifetime_cannabis_use_by_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>“Jews realize that cannabis is going to be the next internet,” said Goldberg, the “Cannabis Concierge,” proffering one theory on why so many Jews are involved in the industry.

Stop fucking smoking this shit you retards.

Jews are going to turn this country into a nation of mindless zombies

>are going to
We don't need to do anything for you burgerstanis to zombiefy yourselves.

nah it's a naturally growing plant with tons of medicinal benefits. Potheads will acquire weed regardless of legality anyway. Making it illegal is just retarded

They want the shekels. Not that hard to figure out.

((()))

seriously, the quote in even flat out says that's why they support it.

They said it will be "the next internet", meaning it will be a platform to control and influence people.

Obviously they want money, but they also want a platform that they can control people.

Notice they don't buy real estate development companies or something

Can't speak for anywhere else, but in Seattle, weed is legal there and the entire state. It works sort of like a liquor store. You go in, show your ID, etc. Buy it, leave. The moment it was legal, this guy opens up a centrally located shop (in the 'Central District' ironically) and there's the first main store.

I shit you not, it's called "Uncle Ike's".

(pic related) Ian Eisenberg started the whole thing.

>Uncle Ike's Monthly Sales
502data.com/license/414533

>Uncle Ike’s is for sale. Kind of.
capitolhillseattle.com/2017/01/uncle-ikes-is-for-sale-kind-of/

>Protesters march on Seattle’s Uncle Ike’s pot shop
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/marijuana/protesters-march-on-seattles-uncle-ikes-pot-shop/

>Uncle Ike's Pot Shop - Controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Ike's_Pot_Shop

>local butthurt lib fanny flustered over uncle kikes
thestranger.com/locations/20884535/uncle-ikes

he’s just the front for the store his temple bought

How's that?

>"the next internet"
kek you are fucking retarded. They mean it's the "next big thing" and are trying to bank off it. Nothing to do with "mind control" especially since cannabis cultivates creative thought. keep trying to tell other people what to do and see how miserable you become

Well yes they are capitalizing on the next big thing, which is fine.

But do they ever just simply capitalize on something without an agenda? No. Anything they touch turns to leftist-marxist propaganda.

Obviously weed is already a tool for marxism so that's not surprising

>Obviously weed is already a tool for marxism so that's not surprising
So following your line of logic, doing anything a Jew does is inherently wrong and marxist. You are retarded. Jews are just capitalizing on it like anyone else. I understand the JQ but don't pretend that cannabis and Jews are related. Cannabis has been in use for tens of thousands of years in all cultures. The only time it has been illegal has been the modern era, a modern dystopian nanny state era hellbent on suppressing real culture and spirituality.

The only way to beat the Jews is to out-capitalize them on cannabis and beat them at their own game. Cannabis will see tremendous growth.

i support Trump, know about the Jews in our media, and I still smoke weed

come at me

>So following your line of logic, doing anything a Jew does is inherently wrong and marxist.
>You are retarded

I never even implied that you butthurt weedfag

Tell me more about your stupid theory

So every little shit that happens to you merits getting high?

Wow a pot smoker voted Trump and saw a Sup Forums thread about Jews

I guess it's ok after all

pic related had a meeting with my president about weed legalization
they absolutely are trying to make weed legal

wrong. it comes from a plant yes but it's bad for people, and if they make it legal more people are going to have access to it dumbass
y'all seem to try hard anyway don't you?

forgot pic

> high IQ people realized the utility of legalizing weed before normal people did.

Completely shocking

>drives down the street
>buy gallons of hard liquor
>drinks it all, dies

>drive down the street
>buy some weed off the high school kids
>smoke it all
>eat pizza

>one is bad so the other must be good
good try schlomo

>this thing is also bad so this means the other thing is ok

Is it high IQ to open up a prostitution service?

No. It's just degenerate. And that's what Jews are.

>one is legal so the other must be worse

how about "it's illegal because it is worse", faggot?
>inb4 people die of alcohol abuse
better to die than to become a lazy dumb fuck for the rest of your life

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Ike's_Pot_Shop
business is located three feet (1 meter) from a church

you ever been to a detox center?

media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/The Alt-Right, MASK OFF (Daily Stormer, Anglin, Weev, Enoch,.mp4
Is that the same Anglin guy?

Not even jews knows the true potential of Cannabis. If you use it right you have a holistic healing medicine provided by nature for free. To bad people are so stupid and think it's only a drug. Do some research and think for yourself for once.

>literally believing this

Weedfags are going to be the next fedorafags I guarantee it

>muh magic happy plant

Yeah hurr durr let's hit the booze, it's the real white man's drink becoause it makes us so smart and hard-working.

We've had weed ''legal'' for a long time. Look at te results:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_lifetime_cannabis_use_by_country

Most western nations have higher weed use. Making something illegal doesn't always prevent its use. Sup Forums understood this before the Nazi larpers got here.

>before nazi larpers got here

Its nazi larpers that started this board, an offshoot from natsoc Sup Forums threads. Stop acting like you actually know what you're talking about, it's just pathetic

I love how Sup Forums is informed on everything but weed. Weed was banned by Jews for the same reason that it's being shilled by Jews. Times change, Jews need weed to put you back to sleep because you'd lose the motivation to start a revolution. Previously they banned it (partly) because it had awakening properties that weaken the Jewish programming but now it's too late because we've woken up already.

That doesn't mean it should be illegal. It never should have been illegal to begin with. It was literally the Jews who took it from you. You should literally be sewing the Jews for millions for tricking you and killing millions of cancer patients

>be high school kid who used to be smart
>smoke a lot of weed
>underperform at school
>fail exams
>become NEET
>keep smoking weed
>get schizophrenia
>need to take prescription antipsychotic meds for rest of life otherwise paranoia and voices
>no "recreational" drugs work any more

>be human whos going to be shitzo eventually
>self medicate
>turn schitzo
>blame the weed

Nope I see (((them))) everywhere. It's all around us

>Jews are pushing weed
Which is why (((big pharma))) shills against weed legalization right?

Also
>Nixon
That cunt ruined American rail service and dropped the gold standard so fuck him.

I'll stick to getting mine of the various black yutes in my area thank you Mr shecklestein

And they'll keep doing all the science you're too afraid to find the truth about, white man

>cannabis cultivates creative thought

Why do all potheads wear the same uniform, talk the same way, listen to the same shitty music, say the same moronic things, and have the same hobbies?

Your next bullshit argument will be the listing of smart accomplished people who reularly smoke weed. Imagine how much more they could achieve if not wasting time smoking weed? Weed doesnt make you smart or creative. It makes you dumb. Some people can afford that but (you) cant.

Inb4 i smoke weed all the time and make six figures and other non-verifiable claims

We will take your weed and make sure it is destroyed using monsanto roundup. Do you know why? Can you understand why? Because fuck you thats why.

Its time for White Temperance.

>drives drunk
>crashes

>drives high
>crashes

Seriously OPfag, put the bong down. You've clearly had too much already.

The Jews are using American public as Guinea pigs.
Dank for thee but not the chosen we.
News at 11.