Just phoned the police on my neighbours, who are currently smoking weed in the back garden...

Just phoned the police on my neighbours, who are currently smoking weed in the back garden. Can't wait for the police to arrive and take their weed off them. Can't stand these negro plant smoking degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

dea.gov/ops/submit.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you did the right thing.

What a retard, eat shit Faggot cunt.

If they are niggers then you did the right thing.

How the fuck does that even affect you, you piece of shit? I seriously hope they jump your snitch bitch ass and make you squeal

You do know you are gonna get fucked over this, don't you?

No, but they're degenerates smoking a nigger plant.

slide thread also OP is a faggot if not shill

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYS.

OPERATION MAKE POL GREAT AGAIN IS COMMENCED. WAR AGAINST THE SHILLS NOW!

you mad, degenerate stonerfag?

>Street shitter
>Thinking he has opinions n shiet

Snitch AND a racist.

People like you deserve to get a drive-by, which I hope your neighbors give you.

Oh fuck off. It's a fucking plant.

I too hate my property smelling of weed

I got that purple alien og, and some other sativa stuff. I highly recommend sativa when exposing shills and bait.

>thinks I'm scared of 130lb pot smokers
It was an option between phoning the police or launching a brick over the fence and beating the fuck out of them. I chose the former because the other option would unavoidably get back to me.

Nigger faggot eat a dick and 420 yourself off a clif you fucking stupid kike loving homo

Wow, what a rational response to someone getting reported for criminal degeneracy. You sir must be a nigger!

I recommend you put a firearm next to your head and press the trigger.

>this thread again

Weeds a white people thing. Always has been

>give a drive-by
>syntax comparable to wet coal

show flag

Weed is legal

But on that note this thread is a LARP nobody on this site has the balls to do something like that

>Chink colony
>Absolutely insect tier
Yes you cunt.

>Weed is legal

Perhaps in whatever leftist shithole you live in, but federally, as well as in most states, it is not.

Weed is a nigger and minority and leftist thing. Niggers have a religion about it. Glorify it in their nigger music. Leftist hippies popularised it since the 60s. That's why all the hip little white kids like you smoke it. You are a product of social engineering.

We should report you for that CP folder that you have on your HDD.

>nobody has the balls to phone the police
Don't project dweeb

Gen Z containment thread

i have a good one.

>be me
>lunch break at work
>sitting in my car, eating lunch, and smoking a cig
>some meth heads from another business pull up next to my car
>i have dark tinted windows so they don't notice me
>watch them smoke bongs and overhear them excitedly discussing a burglary they have planned later (local bottle shop / liquor store)
>fucking idiots mention the exact time and location by name
>sit quietly with my seat reclined until they leave their car and head back to into the business
>call the police immediately and tell them everything
>later that night
>they show up right on time
>the police approach them just as they break the door to enter
>they get back in the car and ram the police and speed away
>tfw they hit a gum tree at 160kph and all died

I have police drills to hide all my green and use a deodorizer to completely eliminate any smell of weed whatsoever from my apartment. I would rip bong hits like I'm vaping large smoke clouds inside and would get calls every now and then at the beginning of moving in. After police came a few times and found no trace whatsoever, they apologized and never bothered me again.

The key is to never do it out in the open and to avoid pussy neighbors like the OP.

>Street shitter thinking he's above Chinks and Aussies
>Thinking he has opinions n shiet

Adorable, but shouldn't you be stalking fifty women in the hopes one of them will open vagene, Raj?

Fucking hell, cunt.

People have smoked grass for longer than religion has existed.
I don't like pot heads but you are an idiot to think only lefties smoke it.

Everyone who smokes weed is a nigger.

I'm whiter than my walls, nigger.

I know a lot of coke dealers personally, what is the best way to rat them out anonymously?

It is illegal, nobody can blame you. They knew the risk.

You couldnt just like sorted them out yourself?

Precisely.

My family and I have all been conservatives and we all smoke weed.

>mfw blue eyes blonde hair aryan
>white wife and kids
>conservative trump supporter
>gets called a nigger by a faggot online whose afraid of smoking dope

Maybe don't fuck with stimulant dealers, idiot.

Seriously guys, stop acting like degenerate niggers.

I hope to god this is about those cunts that died fleeing the cops not long ago down here in the great-southern

FUnny how obongo didn't make any attempt to reschedule marijuana when he had complete control over the system.

You stupid niggers (redundant) have no idea how you have been played by your masters.

YOU dont, you get someone else to ratt them out, get an user from outaide call in

It's okay to be black.

>"911 what's your emergency?"
"My neighbors are smoking marijuana"
>"Help is on the way"
"Please hurry"

based
weed degenerates btfo

You think I should write a letter?

You can use the FBI's/DEA website to report drug dealers.

No, user is just a spiteful twat.

OP btfo

Weed is good shit tho

Thanks for diverting law enforcement from real crimes.

Ye wonder why ya women are raped

Here guys click here and report all your drug dealers.
Lets make America great again!

dea.gov/ops/submit.php

SAGE

you realize that nothing is gonna happen right

in every city in america weed is the lowest priority call and in your case, smokers smoking with no proof or accusations of sales, they will likely not even show up.

in the event that they do, your neighbors will, at worst, get a court summons that will be thrown out unless they chimp out. which they won't, because everyone who smokes weed except dumb niggers knows how to deal with the police.

The poo you produce has more value than you. At least it could be a fertilizer, you are worthless forever.

>some meth heads from another business
Lul wut
Fake&Gay
Lock in B: shit that didn't happen thanks Eddie.

lmao this fucking guy
>EU meme flag
>posts w/ pictures of chubby worst girl
>is a leftist faggot
>gets as of now 6 (You)s

Well played or total faggot

What is it with faggots and MHA lately? It's a good show don't ruin it with your cancer like you did with JoJo.

You did the right thing

What the fuck? You can be a dual citizen and represent the country? Fuck that shit.

Whats the difference between a poo in the loo and a piece of dogshit?
Dogshit goes white in the sun after a few days

They got Joe Rogan, guys.

You do this right thing brother

FPBP

Hurr Durr is only a little crime so dont worry about it, holy fuck you are autistic

Sounds like your a bitch. Sandwich please.

>follow all ub da roos or society wood brake dowm

if they ain't black then you're just a bitch nigga that can't take the smell of some gas stop being such a faggot and just learn to accept that people smoke weed

>please
El oh el
You can't even LARP as an alpha, kid.

Yeeeyah, nigou!

Or you could, I dunno, mind your own buisness and not be a snitching little bitch?

haha, good job. fucking degens everywhere. they make the world a worse place.

yfw you realise your in California and police arrest you for not joining in.

How do I call the police in Australia, whats the country code, am American I don't know how to rest of world. I just witnessed a murder.

GEE I wonder who could be behind this

where do i even begin, rule are put in place that represent the majority of the populations, so please stop being stupid outsider degenerate cucks and yes if you can reason to your self breaking on law of society you can do it for all of them, its just a matter of time

Op is a pussy who hates on weed smokers because hes never been invited by anyone to get high with them because of what a skinny little repulsive faggot he is

Your mum as she was giving me a reach-around.

>stay in my home
>smoke a small amount about the size of my thumbnail
>eat
>have a good rest
>wake up sober

Am I a degenerate?

Lol ... The law....

I bet if you see a steroid user you would get your panties in a jam though, hypocrite.

> uses "bitch nigga"
> calls weed "gas"

lmao get off r/blackpeopletwitter you fucking 15 year old Sup Forums is for 18+ can we get a ban over here mods lmao

I support you 100%. Drugs of all types should be outlawed.

by that flag you are degenerate nigger

>Filthy insectoid chink
>Using mom jokes
yup sounds about right you are subhuman

>just phoned the police on my neighbours
you fucked up, they are going to know it was you and now you have an enemy. there is no worse thing than having a feud with a neighbor, it totally disrupts your life to the point that you have to move. have as few enemies as possible, it makes life so much easier.

yes

Pfftttt for reeal I don't even know where to start with you either don't ask me brahski

Says the descendant of banished criminals

>white man
Left my "sheeeit" flag on.

Nobody cares, OP. Why don't you kill yourself while you're at it. It would make mommy proud of Big Boy!

What?

>hurr his IP is Malaysian he MUST be a Malay
You will not be spared on the day of the flush though: I could smell your curry and shot from here.