Notice anything pol?

Notice anything pol?

ask about illuminati

what is "pol" ?

Yeah, that Jew duck doesn't want that swine anywhere near him. Totally irrational, bacon is delicious.

DuckTales is good capitalist cartoon. Fuck the dirty commie bastard, earn a fortune from a single dime like Andrew Carnegie and store your wealth in tangible gold coins inside a huge fucking bin.

Illuminati general thread. Can anybody redpill me on what the Illuminati is? What is their goal? When did it start?

I wanna OD on those redpills

and who are they exactly? Disney has been own by the jews for a long time. Was that a false flag of its time?

I'll put it it like this:
There was a thread made by one of my supporters yesterday asking for the go ahead on the doxxing.
I didn't give it.
Don't push me, if you didn't really want a truce then we can keep going.

What

Oh, you know, nothing TOO major I suppose.

They are the agents for these people.

You know, I'm through playing around.

Notice anythings pol

Elaborate

Notice

No one cares about you, Toki.

Notice it

No need. I gave you one warning, there will not be another.

Do it faggot!

so basically, the agents for those people try throwing hints at us in the hope of saving us...right? just like jay-z's story of o.j.?

no they spit in our faces using their hollywood puppets with symbols and signs about who they really are.

I don't care about you, kid. I'm referring to the adults, they know who they are.
I could make a phone call to your house in regard to you and the racist and threatening posts you make tho

What is baphomet? Redpills PLEASE /pol I’m itchin’ to know. Will one of you smart motherfuckers indulge me?

They are they people behind the curtain.
They go all the way back into the past since civilization began, they influence everything and are made up of the wealthiest, most influential people(not always the ones in the public eye.) across the globe.
Essentially they are the worlds elite and aristocrats.
They are like vampires, they survive long lives eating on the lives of others, preying on the normies.
They are responsible for communism and several other evils like the banking cartels.
Their goal is simple and the oldest ambition of man, to rule creation.

And no one gives two Shits about you or your empty threats. You frighten no one.

niggers don't hurt me
don't hurt me
no more

>threatens to dox

You seem very scared and butthurt tbqh
But again, you are not who I'm talking to here

>a phone call ... to your house

I'll give you a hint,
Moriah Conquering Wind or The Conquering Wind.

He is a mentally disabled child and I fear for his well being, given that he is in the company of some twisted adults online.

You are projecting, you cheeky little cunny

theres no such thing as the illuminati. secret clubs like the freemasons are just a YMCA these days. the real power players now are just billionaires/trillionaires doing hand-shake deals move political, financial, or industrial blocks around

>t. member of the directorial board of UBS

Think what you want. I can handle the bantz, but don't cross the line. That's all.

>When you LARP so much you lose touch with reality.

Everyone shut the fuck up and give redpills till OD or gtfo

MCW or TCW?

sounds too good to be truth, why isn't a lone wolf out there murdering jews then? where's the outrage?

how is "ask about the Illuminati" jews spitting in our faces?

OH! Is that what you want, for people not to cross the line... Why didn't you say so!? For shits and giggles, what's that line again? Just so I know where not to go

What the fucking shit...

Anybody have an explanation for this? The Illuminati was not even a subject that was mainstream back then. I don't even think the internet was hardly available at this time

pol is from some website called "reddit" and it's basically a board of racists

MUH HOLOCAUST

Sometimes people like to do stuff just to mess with people // have a laugh. Not everything is very serious business. Me and my colleagues have pseudo pagan parties where we dress up as goats or bears or what have you out on a friends estate. It's not some satanic ritual to bring back some archaic pagan god. It's just a way to dispel the boredom of being wealthy

I remember reading about the illuminati in an encyclopedia at the library. Was too young to even hold the concept in my head as anything other than just more random stuff I would read about while waiting for my sister to come pick me up after school. I remember thinking; I wish I was in a secret society...

Underaged fag.

I could use an eye exam

Scottish duck. The tightwad stereotype was a test-run for "Germans are monsters" after Rothschild bought his House seat with the British lords.

still waiting to OD

Fuck you all

I really hope he runs in 2020

SwissSatanist detected.