Are bounties on shit websites the future of the internet?

Are bounties on shit websites the future of the internet?

oh, ant

if I was the mod of that place I would shut it down, take the money, then put it back up

1\ i dont know what openandanothy is
2\ this isnt about politicis
3\ redit
4\ he doesnt have 5k
5\ sage

Free speech vs shutting down wedsites for money isn't politics?
You people really are mountain jews.

>dump gore on it until it shuts down
>???
>profit

>5k in cash

sure he will i'm sure he'd pop on the next available flight to x-country or state to hand-deliver said cash

he's taking the piss and needs sorting out real popper like

Go watch the user YouTube channel posted 1/4/2018. This absolutely is /pol. This is what social media has become, a weapon to anyone with money. Lurk more and enjoy your hot chocolate.

>invoking free speech
shut it down

>guy that runs the sub shuts it down and collects 5k via a separate account, claiming he hacked it
>opens it back up the next day

What happened?

I would kill myself if I ever was forced to live through that sad sad man's life.

Sup Forums should shut down that subreddit and claim the bounty to fund right wing death squads.

>shut a subreddit down
>5k
Is this the future now? No longer will we be offered money to kill people but to hack and stuff. I'm not good with computers. I can't hack. I need 5k and my services are apparently no longer wanted...

>I can't hack.
It's not that hard. Pretend to be a password inspector, and call people asking for their passwords. Eventually some brainlet's mental firewalls will crack under your hacking.

you don't need to be able hack to shut down a subreddit. use logic aaaand.....it's gone!

the sad thing is not that this would work but that you could get away with it if your smart enough

I'm better with a knife or gun than a phone. Also it doesn't seem as fulfilling or exciting.

>be the owner of r/opieandanthony
>shut it down, pocket the $5000
>open r/opie&anthony
>repeat

What the fuck happened to Antwon Cumyaya?

This has got to be satirical.

>saying nigger is criminal harassment
Men are so fragile