Western white women will lead us all to the fall of modern civilization

In the last 40 years, form the U.S to the U.K, we have allowed them to successfully create an entire generation of women that act like drunken sailors that crave the big black dick because “reasons and diversity”. Giving them this freedom, we have created an entire generation of sexually frustrated white males in our modern societies. Unable to find a woman that would love them because of their unrealistic expectations. What would you think would happen you fucking retarded slags? Do you really think that on day the white male would just die, replaced by a hoard of black dicks to fulfill your Nigger Fifty Shades of Grey fantasies?

I’ve travelled the world extensively. And what I have found is that women from many different countries are vastly superior to you slags. They are feminine, they love the white man and they fucking hate black men. That strong and long nigger dick that you so joyfully embrace and put inside you with a smile, most nonwhite women on this planet hate with a passion. No one’s wants to be black. You are falling for the (((meme))).

Congratulations feminists! In the near future here are the two most probable outcomes: Disenfranchised white men of our developed societies embrace Islam (keep defending them and see how it turns out for you all in a couple of years, men won’t suffer from this but you will) and turn you all into animal pets and slaves or (this is your salvation) they look outward and outside of the U.S and marry beautiful women from other countries that have not yet been contaminated by the feminist virus.

You’ve been warned white women. Get up with the program or we’ll leave you behind. History won’t be kind to any of you. And remember that you have it good in western civilizations. This could all change in the blink of an eye.

Thread carefully and be thankful for the white men, you ungrateful slags.

yeah (((women)))

#strong womyn of Pol what do you think about this? (show teets and vageen for proof of course). What kin of future are you creating for yourself and you daughters. How fucking retarded are you? This future that you are embracing won't affect me that much. Sure I'll have to pray a couple of times per day. But that's nothing compared to the fact that you all will become human pets working in the kitchen making me sammich. You'll set back a hundred years of progress for your gender. Trans people? No such thing in this ISlamic world. Helicopter rides for all of you, you monsters. I can't believe that the leftist women are this retarded. Don't they understand what they are promoting? It's also fucking hilarious, because in the end, the people that they hate the most, which is us, on this board , will win in the end. The end result for them, is beyond awful. What a fucking clown world we live in.

If Islam wins and conquer the planet, me as a male, I will be in paradise. You will become a subservient species that only exist to please me. Doesn't sound too bad for me. I don't like Islam, but I am just thinking about the worst case scenario here. For you, you stupid fucking slag, it will be the end of the world. And somehow, I rejoice thinking about it.

But right now, as a strong emporewered womym, you don't think about that. You think that a couple of decades of progress will cement forever your achievements and what it means to be a woman today. I don't want to be a party pooper... But these achievements could be destroyed in a couple of days. This is human nature. Man strong, woman weak. Don't rest on your laurels and wake the fuck up and be thankful for the white man that gave you all this. The white man that allowed you to have a voice. Without the white man, you would still be an animal in a cage.

All of you fucking retarded feminists of the western world that now promote Islam, will regret it immensely one day. If not you, your daughters will regret it.

I'll let this thread simmer. I know it's late now and I expect some traction if Eurofags wake up.

I knew I could count on Eurofags. You are 100% correct. Fucking slags.

So, realistically how can we solve this problem? Do we as white male intermarry with Asians? So far they have proven to be superior wife material.

Love it.

It's a classic that illustrates well the issue that we are facing in the western world. Fuck these girls that fall for the memes. Is it time that we abandon them and go for superior women? The white woman has fallen, they are disgusting creatures that look like goblins.

And act like Gremlins.

I've been dating white girls for 40 years. And everyone of them was a disappointment. A mile or more of shitskin dick experience. Garbage, all of them. Until I met my wonderful Asian wife. She hates shitskins as much as I do, she's faithful, etc. Why the hell should I give a fuck about white girls? They are all disgusting animals in my eyes.

>The white woman has fallen

Western european white women have fallen. I still meet based qt blonde/white women in eastern europe. Favourite is Estonia and Latvia.

Why are you posting this shit here, every lurker knows this, post it on facebook or something like that, maybe you will manage to redpill someone.

I'm giving up on white girls. They are fucking awful women. Every women in this world are superior to them. The future of the white man is to race mix with honorary species. I am now fully convinced of that.

Sure, but here in (((America))) it's a shit show. Interbreeding is out of control.

>o

Have you given up on white girls yet user? It's a lost cause. We need to fight back and ignore them. They can race mix as much as they want and have ugly mongrel offspring. We'll create beautiful HAPAS instead. While they are busy creating turd looking children, we can create the next master race. Asian and White.

I see a lot of posts here making fun of people that make babies with Asians. The beta male meme. That's not the reality. The reality is that western women have gotten so bad that even chads would rather have children with Asian girls instead of dating or mating with ugly fucking retarded western white slags. That's the reality. Chads are shunning these ugly witches.

You mad roastie? Your ugly vagina that looks like someone blasted it with dynamite (BBC) is not attractive to us Chads, instead we'll fuck tight Asian pussies.

I believe you. I know what you mean and I can only hope you find that traditional qt wife material hiding amongst the degeneracy. Good luck my friend.

I will and when I do, she will be Asian. I'm giving up on western girls, they are fat, ugly and ungrateful whores.

Western QT have unrealistic standards. And even the ugly fatty ones expect to marry a chad. Girls here out-priced themselves.

Hey rabbi

If you live in the U.S this is what you can expect to marry if you are an average white male (that is if you are lucky).

>us chads
>fucking some gook
LOL who you trying to kid bro?

The same average white guy, in Thailand, here's how he would end up. There's no comparisons possible. This is real and happening now.

I have sex with this:

While you have sex with this:

You mad geek boi?

You think it's a meme. Laugh all you want. I can assure you that the pussy we get fucking gooks, is far superior to anything that you could ever hope for. Remember, one life, your life.

So while I am pleasuring myself fucking the gook pussy, you spend your evenings in some shitty bar trying to convince this (((thing))) to give you some penis time. Spoiler, you won't convince her. No penis time for you.

This whole white supremacist agenda is an evolutionary dead end. It leads to nowhere. We are all mixed. Sure, I don't like black shades and so most of the human species. But pure whiteness is nonsensical. Instead, embrace, the race mixed future of the human race. The future is Asian and White.

Mark my words, the future of the human race is Asians and White people. The rest is just evolutionary noise.

Asians, especially Chinese people and their DNA will dominate this world in the near future. No white power agenda will change that. Sorry.

So, Pol, find a nice Waifu and contribute to the future of the human race instead of fighting against it.

Fuck white women. They are a lost cause.

yes and by marrying those with traditional values you are giving the other women a hint: your past behaviour has made you unwanted by men over the age of 25, you will die alone.

I sincerely hope that message is passed down to what might remain of the generation after them.

It's happening. It will take some time for them to realize how serious it is. As much as they love the BBC, the counter balance is for the white men to have yellow fever.

And the outcome will be, a future where Asians dominate the genetic space. Asians hate black people. So in the end, we still win.

I don't mind a future dominated with Asian and White people genes. I mind a future populated with niggers. Thankfully, 90% of the population on this planet, doesn't want that.

Raise your hand if you want to be a nigger with a big nose, big lips and ugly hairs, said no one ever.

No one wants to be a nigger. No matter how hard they try to condition us, they will always be ugly as fuck and shitskins.

Is that a robot or just an autist sperging?

Wut?!?!

autist sperging

LOL!

What can we do to avoid this dystopian future?

Strong Womym!

>turn you all into animal pets and slaves

Implying this is not what women want. Women want to be raped desu. Everybody knows that.

Their darkest fantasies are just about to become realities. Thank you Islam, I guess....

Here's what these slags will look like in a couple of years.

Make me a sammich you fucking animal with a vagina.

And shut the fuck up. I don't give a fuck about what goes inside you pea brain. You ungrateful retarded female. Vageen Good, what you think, bad. Islam is good, your vageen is wrong.

Tell em again why we thinking Islam is bad? Sure it sucks to pray 5 times a day. But aside from that, what do we have to lose from this takeover? Feminazis eternally BTFO.

You can't bump your own thread by the way

Hold my beer!