Boruto

Who is the mother of the Metal, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWI3oFOSFiw
youtube.com/watch?v=iAr28yNHqnI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSUvdhUonTc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Q0NuR0iYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh ramen daughter had a kid too in Boruto?

we don't know, the ramen guy doesn't even appeared yet.
seems they shut down their business because burgers got popular i guess

Anko? Tentem?

Why Kishimoto killed Neji?

>Why Kishimoto killed Neji?
Because he knew too much

youtube.com/watch?v=HWI3oFOSFiw

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

are you a BRfag or something?

I really don't want to shit on Boruto, but the anime begs for it.
>He is immediately the best at everything and only loses to the guy that if far ahead of everyone
>That guy is basically a bully version of Naruto
>Boruto fights Naurto Bully Edition and wins despite all odds
>Because fuck the entire thing about powerlevels in the classic
>Talk no jutsu without any meaning behind and that could be used against himself

I never thought they would make a character worse than Sasuke, but fucking holy shit Boruto managed to be it. And now about the guy that will apparently be the new villain:

>Pretty much just Naruto but bigger and a bully
>Unlike Naruto, however, he lacks any justifiable motivation and only wants to fuck shit up because he is bad at class
>Gets converted in one fight and now has a crush on Boruto
Weak. Ass. Fuck.

At least Violet is waifu material. Only good thing to come out of this show until now.

Not him but also BR fag here. Yep, we are the problem.

this just sounds like nitpicking user

>Pointing out major problems with the main characters
>Nitpicking
If I wanted to nitpick I could go frame by frame with all the weird stuff they are drawing, but I'm overlooking it all because it's Naruto.

Your watching a kids show user. Calm down.

It's because Boruto never came for ramen.

Oh please, they've done it better decades ago, there is no point in just accepting something worse when they could pretty much just ctrl+c/citrl+v their past work and get a better result.

are you a special kind of retard

Because kids are dumber these days, they can ear shit up that wouldn't been accepted a decade ago.

Rate the OP and ED
youtube.com/watch?v=iAr28yNHqnI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSUvdhUonTc
Also I like Kana-Boon but this version of the ED of Boruto movie is superior than the original
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Q0NuR0iYI

>bully version of Naruto
>they only similarity between the two is that they both had trouble with the Entrance Exam

>>already the best at everything
Nigger he's the son of the fucking hokage, who is LITERALLY a NINJA GOD.
If Boruto didn't have any innate talent, it would be a fucking travesty.

Nope, they both share a hatred towards society, specially it's higher rankings, as well as having a need to revolt and to be accepted. Not to mention, both misunderstand society and why things are the way they are.

>Nigger he's the son of the fucking hokage, who is LITERALLY a NINJA GOD.
And then in his day 1 of school he is already able to beat the shit out of a guy who is basically an actual ninja?
During the classic Naruto we start with their training after school, and Boruto pretty much out level's everyone of the old cast before even receiving the proper training.

> Masashi Kishimoto intended to give Boruto the Byakugan, but forgot to before releasing chapter 700 Instead, he was later given a seemingly different dōjutsu which he currently manifested in only his right eye.
Do you believe this shit?

People that care about the overarching plot probably won't be satisfied with the series until the prophecy that Momoshiki gave Boruto comes true. I am personally curious about how danger can arise with people like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shino, Shikamaru, etc around and I also wonder what would the reaction be if any of them got killed after getting their good end in the original series.

He also said Anko and TenTen are his favourite characters since they "are easy to draw" (Also gets no screentime at all)
His interviews are nothing but irony i tells ya

He needed to learn some ninja shit to suck hinata boobs without drowning

A lot of the time the stuff he does is motivated by popularity and his editors.

He already admitted he wanted to get rid of Sakura because everyone hated her despite the fact that he tried to "fix" her and wanted Hinata to be the main heroine. The only reason she stayed around is because it was too late too change it.

Holy fuck GaaLee is THAT popular?

Am I the only one who finds adult Konohamaru incredibly sexy?

Are you a Kibafag by any chance?

I hope it's not TenTen, they felt more like siblings than romantic partners so I'd hate if they ruined that with sexual feelings.

Why are you expecting good writing out of this even?

>During the classic Naruto we start with their training after school, and Boruto pretty much out level's everyone of the old cast before even receiving the proper training.
Probably because he has two parents who saw to it that he develop his ninjutsu.
>thinking that Boruto is anything special
Nigga literally every kid of inportance in that classroom has a Kekkei Genki and everyone of them has developed their ninjutsu.

>Implying Lee's don't reproduce asexually

Doubt that there are girls out there who can bear his shit aside from 1010.

No. I find adult Naruto extremely appealing too.

Kurotsuchi not so androgynous.

> new generation surpasses previous ones
> Madara was left undefeated in actual battle with Naruto and Sasuke.
wow

Madara's the king of all shinobi that's why. You can't get stronger than him.

But new generation...

>muh new gen stronger than previous
>Madara so OP he's stronger than the next 5 generations

Which Madara are we talking about here?

You could tell that Ikemoto drew this with mouse on MS Paint

> manga about Naruto and his generation
> entire volume at the end is about dead people many generation ago
wow

Is it just me or class rep is just Hinata without Byakugan?

I just read chapter 700 again and realized Akamaru had a puppy. People complaining about Kiba not having a legacy can rest easy now.

Boruto didn't beat that guy. He got his shit pushed in the whole time. Only got a few lucky hits in. Guy was close to killing him with his earth jutsu.

And Boruto would get his shit pushed in by young Rock Lee, the same Rock Lee that fucked up a jinchuriki with his fists alone.

So is the anime doing its own thing or are they going to drop the filler characters like a hot shit when they weave into canon?

What did she mean by this?

She meant "Kishimoto can't write dialogues"

I think its going to be similar to DBZ Super aka Anime will eventually catch up and goes ahead of it.

That's a bit depressing but I guess its necessary if they want to show Konoha's development

>beat the shit out of a guy who is basically an actual ninja?
Iwabe had to hold back and still used ninja techniques to overcome Bort's shadow clones. He underestimated Bort because of the age/experience difference and lost because of frustration

Tomboy Mirai is sexier.

Just realized how Sasuke became the Snape of the Ninja world.

Yes

>Shaanaroo

Literally what

She had a stroke.

It'd be funny if they were related to Kawaki while everyone is thinking he's some amazing ninja or clone.

It all makes sense now.

Just realised today that Naruto et al. including Boruto had the best OPs and EDs.

Not only that they kill of Naruto and destroy Konoha right? Its like insult to fans who stuck with the series just for a fucken cash grab.

Wow...that's pretty cringy

It was not stated anywhere that Naruto is dead..

hmm what about all destroyed konoha and shit.

They destroyed Konoha (or at least parts of it) a couple of times in the original series too and they always rebuild it later.

I saw that panel and just thought "of they're trying to get attention" but I didn't think everyone else would get so upset over it. It's something that's years into the future and will probably disappoint everyone when it's actually shown.

Yeah I guess , but man its a cash grab I mean we all want to know what happens but so soo god man soon we got Boruto fuck.Plus it ticks me off Kishi is not doing it all himself what a shit.

>"YOUR FATHER SAVED THE WORLD WITH THIS JUTSU!"
Technically he saved the world with the gay version.

>Kurotsuchi in cheongsam
I want there to be fanart but at the same time I'd rather Boruto's entire existence fade into the mists.
How conflicting.

That has me thinking, will someone use the sexy jutsu in this series?

It's not like a good part of Naruto wasn't motivated by money and popularity, Kishi already said that he picked certain story elements because they were popular (mostly stuff that has to do with Hinata who Boruto himself is an extension of)

yeah I get it just jeez

Yep, wait till he becomes a teacher.

Kishimoto says some really weird shit in his interviews. I doubt he is totally sane.

Why didn't Naruto summon the big toad guy when he was fighting Sasugay at the end of the pre-time skip part.

But what's his face isn't Kawaki.

Boruto is a spoiled brat and I haven't found a single endearing quality about him that would make me give a shit about his story. I can't even enjoy this on nostalgia value. Fuck Boruto. I wanna see his head on a spike.

Boruto is not Naruto's son. He's just a sentient piece of shit.

Konoha shouldn't be in any danger anymore at the power levels Naruto and Sasuke have reached. Either one of them or both are dead or suffered some severe plot induced stupidity for Burrito to shine.

He needs to bully Boruto more to make it complete.

>Why Kishimoto killed Neji?
One of the younger characters had to die for cheap drama and it couldn't be a popular one or a literally who

No, he never gave a shit about giving Bort the byakugan, otherwise he would have done it in the movie.

>a butthurt waifufag
Wouldn't that be Obito?

>Technically he saved the world with the gay version.
He didn't actually save the world with it since it accomplished nothing in the long run except getting himself and Sauce frozen.

Obito teleporting from the dead and handing Kakakshi his eyeballs was what saved the world

Maybe if Rin had a kid with Kakashi THEN got killed. Then Obito is torn between hating and liking the kid.

TenTen
But Kishi pussied out at the last second for god knows what reason.
But it's probably because a competent rock lee with ten tens ability to summon and master basically all handheld weapons would make him functionally unbeatable by anyone except the bullshit eye haxers.

It's going to be one of those obvious twists like Tobi being Obito and Nagato being Pain. Everyone knows it's Tenten but it'll be a big drawn out mystery only to turn out to be Tenten all along.

>Google "Metal Lee"
>First image that pops up is a comparison between his eyes and Tenten's
Yuppers.

I'm betting my money on Kurotuchi.

Hot

Because Kishimoto decided that he wanted to make him a literal retard, instead of just dense, from that point onwards.

I don't think it's a good idea to let a 12 year old kid fight an 18 year old delinquent in full contact combat on his first day of school.

> no pantsu
Ayy

Someone post the fat pig. And i'm not talking about Choji's wife's daughter

I don't think I have a picture of your mom.

that was cruel and uncalled for

Why did they make some literally who the class president, when there are a lot of kids from famous families?

Ninja diversity quotas i guess

Who is the best Kage and why is it Tobirama?

She means that he might be an idiot, but they both feel that their own fathers are stupid deadbeats who don't make time for their children and when she thinks about her own father, she can't help but feel angry.
Also, epilogue Sarada felt much more interesting that even gaiden Sarada, let alone Boruto Sarada. Loner, dual faced, prone to anger, and stalkerish.