This guy will run and represent libertarians on 2020

>this guy will run and represent libertarians on 2020
Why can't we have normal people in our "collective" group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4OlMRH6wQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributism
youtu.be/o8NPllzkFhE?t=284
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's already better optics than this guy at least.

until you hear his shit

He's for open borders because governing must end in muh private property?

I'm a libertarian and I realized early on that open borders require more government as actually seen in Yurop

boogles my mind why there arent more human looking lolbergtarians the ideology seems legit

He seems ok man

Proper right-wing minarchism with hardcore borders is confined to the Constitutionalist Party.
>literally who?
I know and it hurts. They're the meme parties' meme party. Just end me already.

Get in here.

Problem with lolibertarian is they pretend that libertarian is not a identity group. Let's say we adopt open borders and most of the immigrants doesn't believe in the ideology let alone observation of NAP. What now?

Yes, I believe minarchism closest we've got to reality.

Libertarians used to be in favor of border controls. Even Murray Rothbard, the ancap mememan himself, took a hard turn toward border controls and exclusion near the end of his life.
I still call myself libertarian (small l) because nobody has heard of minarchism. Do you think we can fix libertarians?

It's not even limited to them believing the ideology. So long as their is a form of democracy, those who you freely invite in are capable of voting for parties who are radically different.

The argument that if you eliminate the free gibs part, desire for immigrants who are "bad" will cease if completely false too. There are immigrants who may be hard workers and loyal tax payers, even loyal to the country, but still have radically differing beliefs, such as Muslims.

Open borders and democracy will not work. So long as a country desires to exists, regardless of ideology, borders must be maintained.

Libertarianism is based around voluntary exchange and non-aggression. You don't need ideological support to keep it going. If they aggress against me, then I have means to self defense. Besides, there are borders, just not government borders. What prevents me from making my own borders on my property?

A libertarian against private property? Is he a legit retard?

I read this guys book a couple years ago and thought it was hot garbage. It reads like an edgy 16 year old's book report.

Voting in a federalist system is abstracted aggression. We can't gun down every dog sent by the state on behalf of greedy, enfranchised brown hordes.

You cannot feasibly enforce them and even if you could, it would take up all of your time and take you away from whatever you use to get by.

Libertarianism falls apart with even simple probing. It sounds good and small government is desirable, but you are not going to enforce your own borders. Be serious.

Daily reminder that "Adam Kokesh" is actually Jonathan Brandis

>It's not even limited to them believing the ideology. So long as their is a form of democracy, those who you freely invite in are capable of voting for parties who are radically different.
Problem is low IQ always vote for the party that provide welfare as seen now and everywhere in Europe. Low IQ means low productivity. And most of the immigrants comes from low IQ countries.

>Open borders and democracy will not work. So long as a country desires to exists, regardless of ideology, borders must be maintained.
I agree

Voluntarism, in libertarian context, requires high IQ, or at least high moral standards, since low IQ's tends to depend on others for their needs.

Small government and borders are not mutually exclusive. We just have some cringeworthy mental midgets representing the ideal of liberty today.

>Why can't we have normal people in our "collective" group?

Because as collectivism opens you up to more and more people, the probability that you'll run into crazy obnoxious faggots approaches 1. That's kinda why I miss being a loner autist. Fewer people can annoy/disappoint you when you're by yourself.

the only way that ideology works is if everyone else plays along, they arent. stop fence sitting, there is no survival in it, and it leads to that fucking religion for feels and fedoras, op's flag. strength and stability comes from unity, provided by gifted individuals who believe in that unity. a nwo is coming one way or the other, i would prefer it to be one we engineered, and not one forced on us. you need borders, you need government, you need unity, you need strength. even our chaos has a tight uniformity when its fully unleashed, a magnificent tide of destruction racing towards the same shore.

>the only way that ideology works is if everyone else plays along
The largest flaw of libertarian anti-collectivist. You can't really practice NAP with mudslimes repeatedly stepping on your boundaries because of their "faith"

literally who

hes jewish

I used to watch this guy a lot... sad he's Jewish. Also, he's running for "not-president."

Did the bugman get crazier since 2011 or did we?

I was listening to him on Rogan's podcast a while back. About an hour into the podcast Brian Redban chimed in while Adam and Joe were both talking and said something like "Joe is going to use Adam as his fleshlight lol". Adam didn't know how to react and was just like "w-wuh....t-that's weird, heh, c-come on man don't be like that, s-stop".

It was super fucking awkward, but also kind of funny. Then I think Joe told Brian to shut the fuck up and stop being so autistic.

Used to watch this guy a lot during the Romney/Obama’s re-election. Then I realized he’s fucking nuts and libertarians are just anarchists.

Lol wtf

Sounds like Adam got BTFO

There's different types of libertarians but Adam seems to be one of those hippie "open borders" libertarians. So it's not surprising to me that he would act awkward like that and not just tell the guy to fuck off.

This faggots cointel. A agent sent in to disrupt the libertarian party.

Adam did nothing wrong.

BORDERS ARE ILLEGITIMATE GOYIM!

Yes, goyim. You're all the same.
Are you a racist?

Kokesh understands the libertarian ideas pretty well, but he is delusional and doesn't understand anything beyond libertarianism. He doesn't understand race or any statistics.
You can't make the government less powerful by going around talking to black homeless people. No matter what, the non-whites are always going to vote massively for big government.
You can't just open the borders without completely destroying the welfare state first. The fact that he advocates for open borders before abolishment of the welfare state shows that he has no clue.

Kokesh is pretty based, imo.

Anyone else watch the Molyneux debate? I found it hilarious that Molyneux used the fact that Adam doesn't pay income tax as a way to dismiss his views about US immigration policy.. Literally a fucking leaf telling a US marine veteran who paid into the US system his entire life that his views on American immigration policy are worth less than a fucking leaf.. LOL!!! I'm now convinced that Molyneux is satire.

Hard ancap philosophy didn't seen any actual scrutiny until the 2010s so open borders free love free market ancaps have kind of gotten a free pass until now but now that arguments ARE coming out refuting it, they need to adjust their ideas accordingly, not dig deeper into extremism.

Molyneux actually understands that and I'll give him credit for changing with the times.

Their debate was kind of sad in a way. Like 2 best friends in childhood who drifted apart over the years. I could actually feel a little anguish in Kokesh's voice when Molyneux refutes the NAP and Kokesh just mumbles
>B- but the NAP is a principle I read about in your book. I learned s-so much from it years ago

Because you're dumb as fuck

>obamaleaf actually moved to america
Dedicated

What if some foreign subversion or internal dissidents decide to spread communist propaganda to instigate a revolt against the oppressive tyranny of libertarianism? It's not really ''what if'', it's fucking lunatic to think everyone will just be happy as libertarians. I am not libertarian precisely because of that, but you must understand that if you don't keep your libertarian order with force, the order will collapse in a second.

Libertarianism prides itself in having snake fangs but the snake is retarded and has tangled itself in the NAP so that it can't enforce itself.

Piss off potato nigger

>Kokesh
Failed the Molyneux debate entirely. Open borders are a fantasy when applied to reality.

>Yes let's flood our societies with millions of people who don't share our libertarian values! Oh, their birth rates are higher than ours? Who cares! Oh, they're forming a state to supress us? Who cares! Muh free movement

1. Bannon is a traitor

2. Bannon was the leaker

3. Bannon works in online media and politics

4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger

5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right

6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and cuckchan, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.

7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.

8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.

9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood

10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.

11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.

12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet??

Just look at that nose I bet he could sniff a hundred bill a mile away

I hope KIKESH looses.

>open borders jewish veteran
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Implying you could have a better candidate than Adam Kokesh. He's a decorated combat veteran who's also been to jail for protest activity and violating unconstitutional laws. Everything about the guy screams "legitimacy"

I've written back and forth to him when he was in jail before, he's pretty bro-tier

>US marine veteran who paid into the US system
Isn't that hypocritical in itself

You know he's a jew right?

So what? So is brother nathanael. They're not ALL bad ffs

>marine vet
As if he doesnt take every chance to shit on the military he can. I wouldn't be surprised if he joined the Marines just so he can use it as some kind of moral high ground.

fuck him he is retarded and can't see the forest for the mexican/niggers and kikes

his interview w/ molypoo was terrible and he makes absolutely retarded arguments about immigration and boarders....

his world view is Utopian and childish
IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

t. kike

100 PERCENT
part and parcel
hippy shit

>"he's a jew"
>so what?
The current state of Sup Forums

Adam Kokesh is a marine who actually saw combat. Does that sound like the typical Jew to you?

>be a jew
>probably killed some arabs
>in an illegal war
>for the benefit of Israel
>"HURR DURR I'M AGAINST IRAQI WAR"

>Libertarianism prides itself in having snake fangs but the snake is retarded and has tangled itself in the NAP so that it can't enforce itself.

the basic gestalt

What is that supposed to mean. I have two cousins who were in the Marines and they just got busted selling coke. Just because you were a marine doesn't make you an outstanding person by any means.

bill burr vid clip
VERY RELATED

youtube.com/watch?v=t4OlMRH6wQY

>implying politically incorrect = nazism, stormfaggotry and the discourse of conspiracy.
e-celeb threads are dumb as shit

>been to jail for protest activity
So he's on par with blm.
Protesting is for idiots.

What the fuck are you trying to say to me I don't even know?

Your average person still doesn't fully understand libertarianism as many people who claim to be libertarians have mixed political views while the Democrats and Republicans have a fixed set of beliefs like it's a brand; this makes it easier for people to choose between these two parties.

It's the same within the UK, we have a party named the Liberal Democrats who are considered centrist but they hardly get any votes due to them having no fixed political values, one member of the party could have slightly different views from the next.

For libertarianism to succeed it must act like a brand and then market that brand in an intelligent manner. Focus on the core values of economics and societal issues that need fixing.

>For libertarianism to succeed it must act like a brand and then market that brand in an intelligent manner.
We don't deserve him.

So is sitting on a computing whining about Jews thinking they are the superior race while, ironically saying that whites are superior to everyone else.

canadian libertarian party is hard on borders and immigration - they realized this
they had some socjus in the admin but they are gone now

Absolutely, minarchism is where its at.

Libertarianism is dead
t. Former libertarian.

I think you forgot to finish your though there buddy
So what?

>lolbertarians
>can't even agree on who to elect as a representative of their ideology
>somehow think less state control would work just the way they imagine in their head

How old were you guys when you grew up from the lolbertarian meem?

Literally around the time I graduated HS

Maybe next time lolbergs

youre allowed to choose who you associate with

youre allowed to discriminate who gets to step into your property or not and private cities could be a thing or even large private pieces of land

The REAL hypothetical questions facing libertarianism are,

1) How do we hedge against lone psychos building WMDs? Or even AI? At some point the tech available to your garden variety psycho, that prolly browses, /pol is going to get extreme. Not just guns but bioweapons or even worse. How do we come up with a system that hedges against this but preserves our sense of freedom. I believe there is a decentralized solution out there and we need to find it before the state takes advantage of this kind of fear and makes the police state even more totalitarian. ANd of course they wouldn't do as good a job hedging against this threat because government responsibility intrinsically makes people lazy.

2) Property rights are still ambiguous. Using our current model is good enough for now but what about when space colonization becomes a thing. What happens when someone lands on Mars and then says that we have to buy pieces of real estate from him if we want to live on Mars? We need a better and more clearly explained model of property rights, as in clay, and we need to address ethical criticisms against this to shut up the leftists once and for all. Also when you buy property can someone berry underground that property? We need better definitions and models and explanations for this Topic.

Elon -Statist Cuck- Musk, is already seizing on the paranoia surrounding AI and advocating for state regulation. Can you imagine submitting to state authority concerning any programming projects you might be working on? They already have surveillance but there are ways of hiding. Imagine when they start requiring overt submission to authority whenever you use a computer.

Wow a Finn who isn't a complete statist cuck. There aren't many of us.

It was a slow burn but eventually I just couldn't come to grips with the worship of corporatism.

Holy shit what libertarians do you talk to? The ones on here are fucking stupid as hell. They basically want private fascism and fantasize about authoritarian communities.

Have you really not talked to any libertarians that advocate for decentralized and distributed economies? It's possible for us to never have to work traditional jobs. We can find other models. Even Uber challenged the traditional "show up at 9 go home at 5" model of employment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributism

I think what is labeled "distributism" is fucking bullshit. It's presented like a form of communism. I just mean we could all have 3D printers and vertical farms on small pieces of property and cooperate to produce various things. And decentralized economies already exist with software production. Look at the free software foundation and open source movement. There are whole operating systems and software suites produced by random strangers cooperating over the internet. That's the kind of distributism I am talking about.

Fun fact: Linus Torvalds invented GIT specifically so that he could collaborate on software projects with other people with out having to meet them in person.

Linus TED talk where he goes into detail about his motivations in creating git:
youtu.be/o8NPllzkFhE?t=284

I still think Adam (((Kokesh))) is pretty cool.

Tell me why I should hate him.

*blocks your lincoln memorial*

>How do we hedge against lone psychos building WMDs
My "peers" had this discussion and we ended up agreeing you need to have an IQ of nonretarded and mentally healthy to be subjected to NAP since you need independent thinking to observe it in the first place. So in a perfect libertarian paradise they'd be put down.

vote for brother nathanael in 2020

>Why can't we have normal peo-
>4chins

he ages like shit

except he tripped an virtually every form of psychodelics on camera live and worked for RT