Raw Water

>See several people talking in the last few days about "raw water"
>Think to myself "oh shit is this the water version of raw food...???"
>Look it up, yup, sure is
>People charged 64$ for drinking E. Coli infested water
>A friendly reminder that raw food, organic food, grass fed, and anti-gmo crap is a leftover attempt starting in the 1960's from communist groups in filtrating the west with these ideas since they realized the USSR was behind the west with technology, so they planted this idea of "technology bad" into the western culture so people would regress and the communist world could catch up with actual science

Other urls found in this thread:

superfoodsuperlife.com/blog/fountainoftruth
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170110151351.htm
academic.oup.com/humupd/article-abstract/23/6/646/4035689?redirectedFrom=fulltext
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2018/01/why_the_raw_water_movement_is_so_obnoxious.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some of the 'natural food' stuff is good. You yanks do eat some disgusting stuff full of preservatives and colours and shit.
Raw water is obviously retarded though.

>FUCKING COMMIES TRYING TO MAKE US EAT VEGGIES INSTEAD OF PLASTIC SHIT AND CORN SYRUP

>Raw water is obviously retarded though.
The product is retarded. But in of itself better than the chemical crap yanks consume. Everyone should just have a rainwater tank.

That's right goy! You tell them!

Cholera water straight of Haiti!

I think we're on to something!

What exactly is raw water?

>everyone should drink unfiltered rainwater

Fluoridation

Yes. Or at least, just a small filter to keep out the soil buildup. But too much and you lose water pressure, and that just sucks.

>Paying a premium for (((Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO))) products just because its labelled as such

Good good goyim.

Collecting rain yourself as drinking water is just silly in most parts of the western world. You can just fill up water from a spring.

Assuming there is a spring nearby. Nothing wrong with rainwater. Except of course that it's free, so naturally it gets disparaged.

Who is this willy milker?

>drinking from unfiltered water sources
Yeh no not unless you want to have a taste of the Ganges running in your mouth.

I don't know about raw water, but I'd fuck that ass raw if you know what I'm saying.

you americans don't even know what food is anymore unless you talk to the rural americans.
shut the fuck up, it has nothing to do with communism you larping idiot

>so they planted this idea of "technology bad" into the western culture
>implying technology isn't bad
Look, I hate pinko scum and libshits as much as the rest of you. That doesn't mean that technology is good. What is degeneracy? Doing things in a way which are not intended (Eg. Having sex for pleasure instead of procreation). Technology perverts the natural order so, technology is degenerate.

The air in Australia is probably a lot cleaner than here so you're good.

From a spring, not a giant river that has millions of Poos pooping into upstream.

This is a commie

And this is just a fucking idiot

drill hole in the ground, pump water up trough an adequate filtersystem and you're fine.

in the usa branding is everything, put a sticker on it, how silly it might be and sell it
they are afterall naive children. sometimes too much that is good for them.

sequential digits confirm this to be an accurate statement

lol whatever isn't your narative is commie...
still asleep in the 60's boy?
so pathetic

>Belgium
>Not commie
>Pick one

Organic meat products in the EU have very little difference from non organic because of our health standards. Injected livestock with antibiotics and growth hormones is already banned here so the only difference is that the animals eat grass that is not sprayed with non organic pesticides.

In the USA though it is a complete different story. If your meat is non organic then it is fed a diet of corn sprayed with pesticides, and is regularly injected with anti biotics and growth hormones. The anti biotic injection is making resistant bacteria which is of greater risk to people while the hormones are passed along into you when you eat it. If you think ingesting regular doses of hormones and anti biotics are good for you then you are likely >American educated.

As well pesticides have been shown to fuck with the reproductive organs of fish and wildlife that get exposed to them. Go on YouTube and watch the BBC documentary Assault on the Male.

Many things are a meme but organic food is not. Also this thread will be loaded with shills who will use the >Muh science fallacy without presenting any facts.

Gonna need a source on that commie conspiracy user.

>rainwater
Wouldn't touch it, acid rain, mossies loaded with dengue fever, bats carrying the Hendra virus.

Great for toilet water and what not just never consume it.

>without presenting any facts.
You mean like your whole retarded post making stupid claims with nothing to back them up?

>living as humans did for 100,000s of years, ie. what we are actually evolutionary adapted for, rather than the last 5,000 years of dysgenic technology which allows the weak to survive is equal to communism

You are a fucking idiot

It's called filtration, user.

If you were offered a choice between filtered rainwater or (((treated))) city water your choice wouldn't be very difficult.

>grass fed

That one is valid though.

Butter from grass fed cows is objectively different to butter from dry-food fed cows.

>organic food meme
The difference is organic food is rewarding inefficient and dangerous farming practices because of the label.

What you didn't mention was that (((organic))) farming revolves around avoiding using current technological proven fertilisers and pesticides. Which means either the output and quality is nowhere near science based GM foods or the retailers will source alternatives instead (read dodgy Chinese "organic" produce)

>Evolution stopped 5,000 years ago

>The guy selling me the grass fed beef told me so, so it must be true!

Unless you have an industrial grade UV filter I wouldn't use it for consumption.

Then again I live in the city so its not like I have much choice our rainwater tank is a trap since we're located next to creek and swamplands.

WHO IS THE NAME OF THIS WOMAN!?!?!?!

It would be Jennifer Lawrence if she actually fucking took care of herself

you don't understand evolution

lol I am a drinking water treatment operator...

This shy is amusing.

Let natural selection happen.

No fucks were given.

>wants to drink rainwater full of dust, PM10 and other random noxious chemicals
>thinks spring water is unclean

Are you retarded?

>You can just fill up water from a spring.

Or just drill into the aquifer that feeds the spring.
....which is what all the good city water suppliers do.

Only organic foods people should be bothering with is the ones they grow in their kitchen garden. And everyone should have a kitchen garden.

Thanks for the no reply, no answer, no evidence, and no argument

Is pic related?

Can't. Rainwater tanks are illegal in burgerland

Except they’re not sequential you meme-toothed fuck. They’re repeating.

Because jackass, Im not keen on drinking untreated water full of organic material and viruses and shit from animals taking a dump in it.

You can literally use pebbles and sand to filter water

superfoodsuperlife.com/blog/fountainoftruth

Q&A with Mukhande Singh, Founder of Fountain of Youth Spring Water

Q: What are the benefits of drinking spring water versus other water?

A: Spring Water that is fresh from the earth is loaded with minerals, healthy microorganisms, and a powerful energetic frequency. If your not collecting your own water from a spring or well you are drinking processed gmo water devoid of life.

>gmo water
>devoid of life

>>The guy selling me the grass fed beef told me so, so it must be true!

you see? you know jack shit about what food is
the taste, color, texture and odor of grassfed meat and milkproducts are different than that of empty dead industrial gmo products.
yellow butter comes from grass fed cows
(almost) white butter comes from cows who where fed on a dry diet, fish flour and other adjectives they dump in their food.
and fish flour gives a destinctive odor and taste to the meat

>British education

>You can literally use pebbles and sand to filter water

Oh good glad to know pebbles can filter E. Coli...

>It tastes better to me so it must be objectively better for you!

Why don't you do anyhting against hormones in the water?

Might work in cold environments but not in tropical where all sorts of shit lives in the water you need purifiers or treatment as well on top of the filter.

taking water from a creek in the woods then boiling it is objectively better than drinking tapwater. Only morons think drinking tapwater is fine.

Funny thing that "raw water" suppliers use the same argumentation Sup Forums does.
>tap water is full of hormones
>plastic bottles are bad

go to the site of bestmax, they have every filter for every aplication including rain and groundwater traitment

actually this "raw water" is just another scam like coca cola and their bottled tapwa.. i mean spring source water

You don't seem to have a very good grasp of what a spring is.

I can get behind plastic being bad though. It just clearly is when you can taste it in a drink. Jews got us good with plastic. Real northerners and Europeans should be drinking out of a wooden box. To drink from the plastic Jew is to poison your soul.

>yellow butter comes from grass fed cows
American companies die their butter yellow, so this does not apply outside Europe.

Fucked, I know.

Same thing really, but was talking about bottled water and that usually comes from natural mountain springs. A lot of that is just branding though.

Goyim no! Drink the fluoridated water and stop questioning the (((government)))!

>Muh hormones are bad
Why?

>A friendly reminder that raw food, organic food, grass fed, and anti-gmo crap is a leftover attempt starting in the 1960's from communist groups in filtrating the west with these ideas since they realized the USSR was behind the west with technology, so they planted this idea of "technology bad" into the western culture so people would regress and the communist world could catch up with actual science
A friendly reminder that pic related will happen to you because you're draining the life from your balls.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170110151351.htm
>A large study of more than 9,000 men has established harmonized reference ranges for total testosterone in men that when applied to assays that have been appropriately calibrated will effectively enable clinicians to make a correct diagnosis of hypogonadism
Low T is now considered normal T, catastrophic T is just plain low T.
academic.oup.com/humupd/article-abstract/23/6/646/4035689?redirectedFrom=fulltext
>This comprehensive meta-regression analysis reports a significant decline in sperm counts (as measured by SC and TSC) between 1973 and 2011, driven by a 50–60% decline among men unselected by fertility from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Because of the significant public health implications of these results, research on the causes of this continuing decline is urgently needed.
Low T, low sperm count cucks fail to realize this raw water shit is precisely intended to discredit actual healthy diets.

yes.. YES!
i forgot to mention the dye
thanks for mentioning it
but still you can taste it though.. if you know how everything suppose to taste.

indeed, i grow up with everything in glass for the milk we had milkjars we washed out and refilled at the farm in our village.

behind the iron curtain in oregon?

See this

>Complaining about low T

Alright Europe, let's look at the high T Muslim and African migrants, and you tell me if higher T is better for society...

That's the way to do it mate. The proper European way of doing it. Wood and glass and metal.

To be fair plastic milk bottles are the least concern. Milk doesn't sit in those bottles for any length of time so there's fuck all leaching, the supply chain and shelf life are too short. Things like pop and water can be in there for fucking months though.

thanks to your cocacola and nestlé compagny that tries to privatise water so they can put a claim on it to lower their productioncosts and do what the hell they want with their water.
nice hu?
yay capitalism *\(^°^)/*

You don't appreciate humid tropical weather.

i love the jarring seison
learnd from my grandparents and still jarring my garden produce.
tonight mashed potatoes with beans and candied duck
why buy tinned if you can make it yourself
hmmmm....

>bottled water and that usually comes from natural mountain springs.

Does it?

Mountains don't seem like a great place to put your water factory because the roads are generally shit.
I know one Dutch bottles water maker, Bar-Le-Duc, sources their water right next to our biggest motorway (A2).

And drilling into an aquifer will give you much cleaner water than if you let it get exposed first.

>organic food, grass fed,
But grass fed is how animals like cows should be fed?
The only reason americans feed them corn is because they create so much fucking corn they had to come up with more uses for it. Corn isn't something good for cows.
And you shouldn't be drinking sugary drinks in the first place, corn syrup just makes it worse, of course people won;t stop doing things that are bad for them so you can only hope they choose not to drink coke and pepsi often enough to become obese.
Also can't you just get clean water from boiling any type of water for a few minutes or using filters/some system of water catching?
PLenty of clean springs and reservoirs in New Zealand but I'm not sure about other places.

Fluoridation is a meme

Dakota James

Not to shit on you toothpaste, but you're basically the continental sump.

That sounds lovely. I plan on growing my own food once I've got a new place. You can feel the difference in your body after just a couple of weeks when you eat good food.

>The air in Australia is probably a lot cleaner than here so you're good.
True. But don't you have fabulous clean air standards thanks to the EU?
And remember, that same rain would be going into your aquifers anyway.

>acid rain
In Australia? Are you mental? You could safely have a rainwater tank in the CBD of Sydney.
But clearly you need decent covers on your tanks.

indeed and the oposite is also true
when i had to move out because of my ex i lived a year back at my dad's place in the city after all my good stuff was all eaten i had left after a few weeks i felt empty, always hungry and weaker than i used to be untill i found a new house with a garden and started gardening again.

We have the best tap water in Europe.

Pay someone to do something a child in a lower than 3rd world county does every day.

Why are leftist retards this stupid?

>the company's founder
>mukhande singh
>muk hand
pottery

Groundwater is being filtered by the *drumroll* the ground.

>organic food is bad
Nope

It is from a natural spring in oregon. The whole town drinks that water. So basically they are selling two water from Oregon in stupid glass bottles for about $24 a gallon. The residents of this town pay about 3 cents a gallon.

The owner hoodwinked a bunch of hipster drumsticks into buying it by showing himself filling bottles at different places on instagram. The city water company already confirmed they fill the bottles from a tap.

Wrong

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2018/01/why_the_raw_water_movement_is_so_obnoxious.html

It's almost ironic how Slate correctly points out how retarded it is, yet at the same time Slate is part of the progressive current Silicon Valley crowd which they are also bashing in the article

Organic milk is at least. I can not fucking stand the taste of organic milk. Absolute swill. I don't know why it tastes so horrible but it's only the organic shit.

Filter it and boil it yourself, no worries and it won't have all the crap that's thrown into the water system.

maybe you guys live in shitty subhuman countries where the palate and food regulations are irrelevant but not here.
Organic food costs more but it's absolutely top tier especialy the meat

Mukhande Singh is his "spirit name", his real name is Christopher Sanborn, a typical white faggot hipster who follows organic, grass fed memes

To an extent. But rainwater is also filtered by the process of evaporation.

Also, as far as taste goes, rainwater > all else.

Probably because organic has different meaning there. Milk freshly harvested like in Maleny is unbelievable for it's quality.

Yeah well I live in beautiful Cheshire, and I'm talking about milk, not meat.

and I was talking about Organic Food in general.
Can't fret over every broken egg

Braaaaaaap

>Evolution stopped 5,000 years ago
>Evolving towards succeeding in an unsustainable artifical environment is good
Yes, and who controls that environment? Who can switch off your access to survival at any time? You are so bluepilled that you don't even know it.

and what is his real (judaistic) name?

Funny you don't practice what you preach, get off the fucking computer and cellphone and go live in the forest, Mr. Alpha-Chad-Caveman

Hey! Look at this thread I made!

It's not easy to do that in my country but I intend to.