Daily reminder that Mary is the mother of god

She lived without sin and ascended to heaven. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guEyYDXPaic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle
newadvent.org/cathen/15464b.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post this tomorrow
to tired to debate my arm can't hold the mouse.

This wouldn't happen if you were living a good life

>protestants

Salutations Catholic Brothers!

Daily reminder catholicism is the only true christianity.

peace be with you, brother

Give your country back to the knights

fact brother, God willing we see the consecration of Russia. Be sure to pray for it.

Be christian
Worships a sandniggers prothets saints and etc
Aknowlidges a jews as Gods chosen people
Turns other side to be slaped
Believes in limbo even then Bible denies it
You deserve every single muslim you have now frog

>Be Lithuanian
>Be pagan

Are you drunk? Try turning on the button labeled "spellcheck" next time.

neither of those things are true and stop worshiping and praying to things that aren't God you backwards heretics

>Jews as chosen people
WERE chosen people. The only thing they're chosen for now is the fires of hell, unless they repent for their wicked ways.

>jews as god's chosen people
this is a common error, especially among evangelical protestants
it is made very clear in the bible and in catholic tradition that jews commit a mortal sin by continuing to follow the mosaic law instead of the sacraments of christ, and as such are damned

We don't worship saints, we ask them to pray to god for us.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Good for her.

t. Mohammad

>Mary
literally who?

mary and the saints are not worshipped. they are paid the respect due to someone who has ascended to heaven, and because they are in heaven, we ask that they pray with us, as they have an especially close position to god. mary is the most powerful in her intercession, as she is the mother of god.

which is idiotic because they don't have any more power or influence than any other person in heaven and God wants us to address Him directly

wasn't she a whore ?

This is false. Jesus existed at the creation of the world, Mary did not. She is a created being just as we are.

They have, because they are in heaven and lived a very christian life.

Mary is most certainly worshipped by many Catholics

and saint prayer was literally made up by Romans to appeal to pagans who already prayed to multiple different gods for different aspects of life
that way it was easier for them to accept Christianity

Go away shlomo

>She lived without sin
dude...

Yes, and where do you see the prayer saying otherwise? Mary is a created being. "Our Lord is with thee" just means she is enjoying the beatific vision

No they don't because all Children of God are equal

The Bible disagrees with you.

this.

Only pants-on-head Southern Baptists, Pentecostals, and other evangelicals believe the jews are still Gods chosen, and that they will go to heaven.

Dont ask me where in the hell they got that idea. Seems it came about with Moral Majority wave and the advent of TBN.

My granny watched that channel and whew boy they had some yid playing the fiddle on there with his Kippa and everything. Shes listening, enjoying the music and all I can think is, "I bet that kike cant wait to get paid and get the fuck away from these goyim."

Mary was a virgin her whole life.

>queen of heaven
>my sides
she had sex and bore many children, read the bible frog

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

The idea that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute comes from the account given in Luke 7:36-50 of a woman who anointed the feet of Jesus with her tears and ointment. She is described as 'a woman of the city who was a sinner', so this woman may have been a prostitute.

"Brothers and sisters" refers to Joseph's children from his previous marriage

Jesus is a sinning demon faggot that has cursed the white race. Jesus will fall before Hitler, all kikes deported. Jesus is the creator of sodomy. Praise Hitler. Hitler is God, the virgin Mary is a whore bride of Satan.

Lmao stop being stupid. God love his children but love some more than the others.

No, your heretic and false interpretation of the Bible do.

Different Marys

catholics who would worship mary as they would god are in a state of mortal sin. however, a saint is simply anyone who is in heaven, regardless of whether or not it is recognized on earth. praying for or with someone you believe is in heaven is a prayer to a saint. it is not praying to the saint.

So this is what it looks like when an Evangelical apostatizes

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

Either the Bible is false or Mary was a sinner.

Im agnostic and think that paganism is only meme now, as same as todays chistianty but its had essiantial meaning for europes history and white civilization.
But chirstianity as well as judaism condems idols worshiping but all i see in churches is saints and people praying to it
Let me self be clear i see a paradoxes and falls claims in this religion so i cant take it serious

that's completely incorrect

Read the Bible, this is another person.

If Mary sinned, then the stain of sin was upon Christ when He was born, and Christ was not without sin. If Christ was not without sin, then you're saying that God can be imperfect, which is irrational

>Virgin
>Give birth

Kek. Seems legit

Mary fucked a sandnigger and infanted this abomination called José of Nazareth that Christcucks now call Jesus.
What a whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=guEyYDXPaic

Where does the Bible say that the stain of sin would be upon Jesus if Mary sinned?

Furthermore, you haven’t explained how Mary dodged the all-inclusive Romans 3:23

>mother
More like babysitter. But okay.

And that happened After she gave birth to Jesus Christ.

t. what catholics loathe enough to rewrite Gospel

Your vision of god is incorrect, god even hates people, look at psalm 11:5

The definition of a miracle is something that is impossible but that happens anyway

It's just logical. Jesus grew in Mary, and if Mary was not without sin then its effects would pass on to Christ as well.

>She lived without sin and ascended to heaven. Period.
Prove it.

How does Jesus dodge Romans 3:23? He was a man, after all, right?

That’s certainly not logical. By that logic Mary would have the stain of sin from her sinning mother.
But that’s all irrelevant because the Bible states that all are sinners. Mary sinned. The Bible does not ever state otherwise.

Luke 1:28

Repent. For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

He is God, so he is obviously not included in the ‘all.’

All hail spaghetti

Too bad catholics don't understand worshipping anyone other than the one God is literally satanism

I think that if God loved and listened everyone equally, people would be much more equal to each other.

Still it's idiotic to believe that if someone from his shitty people list prays to one of his favorites he could somehow get his wishes easier or at all.

most catholics aren't gonna make it

Heaven defied
Christ denied
Evil desire
We'll burn in fire
Die in the pentagram
Where you'll be slaughtered
Immolate your soul
In the name of...

PETER

It says that Mary was a special case because she had to be free of sin for Christ to be free of sin

Why? Is Christ not a man? Does he not have a human nature?

Niiiiggger
Catholicism is the cancer of Christianity. No human has ever been without sin except for Adam and Eve (prior to Satan's trick) and Jesus - the perfect being. And about Jesus being God kek
>believes in doctrine created by pagan roman emperor to prevent empire falling apart
John 14:28
Philippians 2:9
John 6:38
John 7:16
Matthew 28:18
Luke 3:21,22
The absolute mental gymnastics to believe in the pagan meme is extreme

TU ES PETRUS

Im a virgin so am i sinless?

Le what
Marry and Joseph had their own kids after babby jesus

No but you are a disappointment

Marriage first, whore

You aren't a virgin for a different reason than why Mary was a virgin (i.e. lack of female attention), so no.

This is Luke 1:28: And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women.

It does not say she was sinless. There are other verses in the Bible where mortal humans are also favored, and they are not sinless.

He is not a mortal man, neither in the biological sense (He does not have a human father) or a theological sense (he is the son of God born from emaculate conception and is without sin).

Edited this post after first writing it and it sounds confusing now

I am married.

She was literally a Jude whore of a Roman soldier called Tiberius Pantera.

Fuck her.

>Mary was a virgin
hahahahahahaha no sweeetie :)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera
Your "god's" real father.

>because she had to be free of sin for Christ to be free of sin
Wat
No, God just liked her more because she was more faithful and religious than the other wammen. He knew he could trust her in raising his son, the messiah - teaching and proteccing him

I was referring to myself, Croissant

>something that is impossible but that happens anyway
>Impossible
>Happens anyway

Kek pick one you stupid retard

>scholars
>talmud
>jewish writings
Omg please

That's what Romans wrote :) I'd believe them over jude bible.

Love baseless insults in discussions

Yeah ok if i change my mind after 50 years i can take last conffesion and still go to heaven ,where is nothing to to just to be hight on divine blessing or smth, it is how it works? Gods loves you but if make minor slip you be vanished in hell for enternity makes sense to you?

Using a more credible translation:

28 And he came to her and said, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you.” 29 But she was much perplexed by his words and pondered what sort of greeting this might be. 30 The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.

If you read the rest of the chapter it also makes it clear that this is a particularly special case since Mary is to be the Mother of God.

>He is not a mortal man, neither in the biological sense (He does not have a human father) or a theological sense (he is the son of God born from emaculate conception and is without sin).

If Jesus was not an actual man, why does the Crucifixion or the Resurrection matter? Wouldn't that mean it's just an illusion?

We're all familiar with the claims of the Talmud here. From your own link:

>The hypothesis is considered unlikely by mainstream scholars given that there is little other evidence to support the Pantera paternity outside of the Jewish texts.

Rabbi whatcha doin?

God had granted her favour so she was able to live without sin (it is impossible to live free of sin without God). So it's both things. She was favoured, and she lived virtuously

>A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle

The definition of it. If it was not a special case, it would not be a miracle.

Ah alright thats understandable
Your basis lies on the idea that the bible isnt a holy book and desu youre more logical than some of these retarded christians on here
I heavily urge you to do some studying and research about the Bible itself and how it proves itself that it comes from a greater source. Jehovah's witnesses have great material on the matter, really recommended

To modify a well-known expression: make posts of shit, get hit

Daily reminder Jesus / God tells you to not worship anyone but him. Daily reminder people who worship Mary willingly are a blasphemous cult. Daily reminder Catholicism is created by Satan to replace Mary with Jesus to lure naive Christians into death

>Jehovah's witnesses have great material

Wew

>Your basis lies on the idea that the bible isnt a holy book and desu youre more logical than some of these retarded christians on here
Not me. This is what Romans wrote.

>Rabbi whatcha doin?
A Jude-religion believer calling me a jude? That's interesting :)

Anyway mary was a jewish whore :)

I used King James. Nothing in your translation suggests she was sinless. I’ve read the rest of the chapter and nothing there suggests she was sinless either. The burden of proof (or at least any evidence) is on you. I’d love to see even one verse suggesting she was sinless. Otherwise I’m to assume that you’re just following baseless Catholic dogma.

He cannot be a man. He was able to suffer though, and experience life and death like a man. Functionally he was, but literally he was not.

>God had granted her favour so she was able to live without sin (it is impossible to live free of sin without God). So it's both things. She was favoured, and she lived virtuously
Agreed, but no human can live without sin. Apart from Adam, Eve and Jesus, we are all born imperfect
Romans 5:12
Its like using a dented casing/framing to make a loaf of bread.
Im not calling Mary a compulsive sinner, just saying she wasnt sinless or perfect

It's all kind of bullshit, everyone supposedly has sin in them no matter how well they live (sinning or not sinning), so in practice it doesen't matter to live virtuously for normal person, and it becomes impossible to draw a line for who goes to heaven and who doesen't.

Killer, thief or liar can get into heaven over someone perfect if their faith is stronger. If people took that seriously in our society it would be very cruel religion.

>romans>God

"She still sinned in other ways.
She however is the Immaculate Conception which means she was born with the special grace that she was never stained with the Original sin."

That would have been my whole post but according to this catholic encyclopedia:
newadvent.org/cathen/15464b.htm
Mary's complete exemption from actual sin is confirmed by the Council of Trent (Session VI, Canon 23): "If any one say that man once justified can during his whole life avoid all sins, even venial ones, as the Church holds that the Blessed Virgin did by special privilege of God, let him be anathema."

I guess I was wrong. Mary was entirely sinless. I go with the church. Remember whatever the church binds on earth or looses on earth is ratified in heaven.