The left can't me

>the left can't me...

good meme I'm going to steal it ok

kek

>using a dated twitter meme

>when you are too dumb to meme, but you have a liberal arts degree so you still a joke from a far right artist

>these are the people who make these memes

The flag gives it all away you filthy shill!

What the hell are you talking about, you alboroach???

That meme is so bad, it gave me cancer. I'm going to sue the creators for massive bodily harm and mental trauma for 6 gorillion dollahs

This meme was always fucking retarded. White girls use it as a way to deflect any sort of criticism or argument.

That's not a meme, it's a charicateur.

Nice meme. You carefully picled out the piece of his tweet that makes him look insane and left out the part that proves he has a long standing track record of success across multiple disciplines and an aptitude for successfully navigating the most difficult political scene in the world. OP, have you considered a MSM career?

Хoхoл, cкoлькo тeбe хиллapи зaплaтилa? $0.01?

I think he's saying you're funded by george soros.

Imagine being so pozzed and seperated from your masculine roots you think making a face like this is actually a normal thing to do

you could break out the hand puppets, they still wont get it.

This is the most unintelligent fucking meme it requires literally no creativity it’s just copy and past it’s stupid, not funny, doesn’t even make sense, and highlights the lefts childish inability to face up to a point and articulate a counter argument

Joke's on you.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING AT THIS BLATANT DISABILITY SHAMING

Hue

Holy hoot!
This is a all that and a bag of chips
Mind if I share it? :)

Just give it to the,, so they say trump is an imbecile?

In that case Hillary the most educated most well prepared presidential candidate was beaten and fucked in the ass by an imbecile.

Just let this fucking fact settle.

WE FUCKING WON YOU GODDAMN LOSERS

>MUH SOROS BOOGIEMAN
kys my man