twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was dogshit

SAGE

A fucking leaf, REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

It is good

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514592400634.webm

damn bitch!

>not politics
Film was shit. Far too long, story was contrived, le old product placement xD, shit actors and it had a poor aesthetic. Contains nothing of value.

I liked it alot, though it was a bit too long and the environmant really failed to provide a truly "lived in" feel like the original. K is easily one of my favorite characters in film.

That part was sad aff

found the pleb

K was truly /ourprotagonist/

post this shit on your blog, schlomo

Wish i had one

Movie was boring as fuck but had some nice visuals and sounds. Not a big fan of Gosling either, he was miscast. Hayden Christiansen would have been good for the role.

Have a (you).

I liked it , but part of me thinks that it is just kike propaganda to calm us whites down. We all know that there will be almost no whites left in the west 2049. A real movie would have the movie infested with shitskins everywhere. Instead it is almost universally white.

closest thing we got to kino all year apart from dunkmeme

This movie was so bad it felt like absolute torture. I literally think that this movie is some fucked up psychological test with that horrible drone soundtrack.

Not really, goslings pokerface an attitude was perfect for this job

not too shabby. The post modern world we live in in a nutshell.

Is this from Xanadu?

Really enjoyed it. Definately /ourmovie/. The scene everyones been memeing was sad as fuck.

Blade runner 2049 newfag, id recommend you to go watch it now, if you have a decent enough intellect youll love it

Why is Goose so perfect?

So, it’s NOT from Xanadu?

Not it wasn't it was average at best. It had too many deaf spots and the whole premise is tired and has been done many times before

Its not for everyone i understand.. which movie are you guys best time favs then?

Why did you post this here

kys

it was just good enough that i didn't regret going, but i see no reason to ever watch it again and have already forgotten all but the most critical plot points

it could have been better

Probably my favorite film of 2017. Good social and spiritual commentary that wasn't "fuck drumpf and fuck white people", actively promoted a philosophy of being something more than a flesh machine and what that means.

Also the earth is very clearly a declined post apocalyptic shithole ala that one subtle redpilled movie about all the shitskins living in favelas with whites on space stations, so obviously it's a bit empty.

i dont like most of the people that were in it and i'll give it a top 5 of the last 10 years. better than the original. been debating on watching it again tonight, and i think you just got me. good luck faggots, pop corn time it is.

Sup Forums is a sea of shit these days anyway

No he has a goofy face, looks almost autistic. He's good for comedic roles like Nice Guys or meme roles like Drive but I can't buy him as a rugged, jaded hardman. Seems like they had Tom Hardy as first choice but he had other commitments.

Cus i want to know what le based people think about it

One thing i wondered about after watching is how far are we from that hologram gf technology
because i'm preordering and i don't care if i have to sell my house to do it

You didnt like the cast?? That was one of the best things! Altough jared leto is a bit offset..

It's breddy gudd, not as conceptual as the first one, but is way better than a typical Hollywood film.

It was actually not that good, thematically or plot wise. Read Armond White, he articulated some of the issues in his critique. I would say that the film had great potential, and I did find it was easy to empathize with the parts about robo waifu. But the plot really went off on a tangent with the uprising, that could have been left out. It also had a very simple, android = human approach that has been done a million times. There is nothing new about saying humanly intelligent and emotional life should not be mistreated. desu old Deckard was too much, and Harrison Ford doesn't seem to care, the only performances I remember are Holo-fu (pretty) and Drive man (autism). What do anons find interesting?

Some of my favorite parts!
>"""white""" hologram waifu
>whole movie advocating for half breeds (human/replicant)
>"peaceful" Replicant's at the end look like a bunch of refugees when the talk about their "peaceful revolution"
I still think it's funny that the halfbreed mutt everyone is looking for is the immuno-compromised artist

He picks great scripts.

Actually, compared to TFA, Harrison did very good.

desu I haven't seen that weird movie of him being a nerd on the couch, is that good?

i started walking away from the movie jew a long time ago, made me start hating the stars, even harrison. while i dont like the cast, i thought they did a fucking great job in this one, all of them except the bitch from house of cards anyway.

The synth uprising is clearly sequel hook. I like that the movie was treading the line between human and android in a way that says the whole society you're trapped in isn't /real/, so in a society of artificial everything from love to the food on your plate, what is there that truly matters? When everyone and everything is treated as a commodity, can you be free? I liked how the movie presented these questions and explored them, it speaks to the parts of everyones souls that asks these existential questions.

I have to say Sup Forums I am pleasantly surprised.
When talking about the movie at the water cooler, my normie coworkers could barely hold back their precum
>SO DEEP!
>SO CONTROVERSIAL
>SO ORIGINAL
>SO CLASSY
>SO THOUGHT PROVOKING
i could see them eating their avocado toasts and patting them selves on the back for being so intelligent because because they just GET this movie
eh... so i just resigned to thinking that this will simply be one of those movies that normies think they like mostly because it makes them feel intelligent, which makes them automatically deaf to hearing all the flaws it has
But then i came to this cesspool of a thread thinking you will just regurgitate the same shit as well, but it found out that many here understand why is this movie by no means bad but simply mediocre
you make me so happy ;_;

>synth uprising
Kek we got ourselves a falloutfag here

That scene hits me right in the fetish

why did she have evil black sclera?

Just forgot the setting specific name and pulled something random from my scifi lexicon. Replicants fit much better as they are flesh and blood

It's weird, sweet and sad. But Goose is great in it.

A man can dream.. a man can dream senpai.. i hope we live enough

Oh yeah, lol that was even worse trash, nothing enjoyable about that. At least this new film had the Goose, which is enough for me to endure any script desu