Why white women see black men sex objects?

Why white women see black men sex objects?

White women are done, we should breed with asian girls

Hell No
White women are the only women White men should be with.

Kazakh girls are best.

Hot Diggity Dog!!

Because for centuries that's all they were.
They were treated as objects.
The funny thing is niggers are so fucking stupid they still act like it even though they have been given freedom.

>Objects
Even though, it's aperspective, as a tummaihoinen dude, I gotta say Pekka, you're pretty much right here.

Post BBFC (big black finnish cock)

> Sex is a provocation.
t. Trump

Modern Kazach are ethnically Chinese after korenization.
And Kazachs are the worst. If Russians would ever create asian jews, like Anglo did it with shore polacks for Europe, we would use Kazachs.

> IF
Because this is really too low.

Хyйню нeceшь

I think it's likely due to the higher levels of testosterone in black men.

I think white women just have an innate affinity for them, their looks, style, swag, the way they talk, etc. It really bothers me how white women overwhelmingly support things like BLM, or African migrants coming into our countries. I think they have an almost maternal sexual viewpoint towards them due to the fact they are considered an "oppressed class", sadly that's why I feel like black guys will always have a leg up on us whites when it comes to our own women.

Americans should breed with Latinas and Europeans with MENA women.
A world filled with HAPAS would be even worse then the other options.

Most white women I have talked to, especially after a few drinks, admit they are soo curious about what it would be like to be fucked hard by a black man. They think of their big dicks and having them deep inside them. It's just a law of nature that white women secretly want to experience black cock.

I love it when I see niggers bite the hand that feeds them.

What kind of women do you talk to?

jew brainwashing

see
for education on the subject

mitä vittua! ootsä homo or asking for your sis/mom? Thought you dont like our magic thang

not just gay men are bug chasers?

Look at photos of kazachs before rebolution.
Then rebolution happens all by itself with a tiny bit of help from hired chinks. A couple of millions of them.
Where did those people go and would they subject themselves to the rule of khans?
Suddenly all tatars in quazak-ssr look chinkified.

I researched the phenomenon of modern quzach troughly. They are all chink mutts and have nothing in common with indigenous mongol horde population.

You are chink. With any luck you are partially Russian.
gday