When will POL learn Americans are the whitest?

America was way more racist than Europe. In America we had a 300 year shield making sure none of our ancestors mixed race, thanks to the one drop rule and segregation. That means once a white woman had mixed kids they were no longer considered white at all. This ensured mixed race people would not breed inward and infect our collective gene pool. Only about 55 years ago did this end. So if you have 8 all white great grandparents in America, that means you will be any European in a 23 and me test, without a fucking doubt.

However, to be fair, I do acknowledge a lot of us have assortments of European DNA. Like a mix or Irish, German, Welsh etc. but Pan European DNA is fine to have. Really if you’re not a nigger or a spic it doesn’t matter. All European ethniticies are equal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-Wmcse8-f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no idea how you guys can be so happy about not banging black chicks or latinas lol.

Euro fags are very jealous of our opportunities.

The issue isnt who's the whitest. The issue is that European countries are throwing out their own cultures in favor of globalism then getting butthurt when Americans tell them it's a bad idea.

You’re obviously an amerimutt using the EU flag.

>Americans are the whitest

nigga I'm black as fuck

What's POL?

You’re a freed slave still living in our land to be honest. Go home, be with your own kind. Enhance them with the 5-15% Euro DNA you have in you

>You’re obviously an amerimutt using the EU flag

I mean, they got black chicks in England at least. Actually super hot with that accent.

I'd make a joke here about some sort of heinous act I'd commit for a chance at a chick like that, but I feel like the Stormfags here would take me serious

Niggers will never go back. They need the white man to butter their bread.

Why are mixed race people the most prone to be modern day neo-Nazis?

I have no idea how you can be so happy about banging black chicks or latinas. Lol. Doesnt make you a player to bang sluts. Anyone can fuck a slut. The happiness comes from not perpetuating their degeneracy.

Oh right, this is Sup Forums. Forgot we're playing the game where we pretend really hard that literally everyone who isn't white is ghetto trash lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-Wmcse8-f4

I can only think of one example where a mixed race guy was a neo-nazi. Being a neo-Nazi is a lot different than white nationalists. Nazis weren’t even white nationalists they were better described as aryan supremacists. But saying they’re mixed race is a way to discredit them

If you've ever visited southern California, you know the 56ers are real.

There are actually a metric fuck ton of half white half Asians that are majestically racist towards Asians. Always seems to be some weird mommy complex, the whole thing is weird.

I think the 56ers are just Hispanics. Cali is flooded with spics

Are Spaniards European?

Idk, is Spain in Europe?

The Master Race(TM) everyone. Surely society would fall apart without them lol

Spain is in Europe, but the American decendents of Spaniards are not considered white.

I’d personally say so. As long as they’re not the spaniard group that interbred with the indigenous mexican people

>whiter than you, Mohammad

Ya well, that same "who gets to be white" committee didn't count the Irish for along time too, so not really too concerned with their opinions on things

Oh yeah, I'm so jealous that you have no healtcare whatsoever and no welfare apart food stamps, so jealous that you have mass shootings almost every week, so jealous that every 'murrikan literally risk is own life every time walks in your horrible streets, so jelaous of your country fullfilled by criminals, so jealous of your disgusting ogm food and of your people living in the cardboxes and last but not least ...so jealous of your 51% whiteness :D

Your parents clearly don’t love you since they’re allowing their troubled 14 year old son to go on Sup Forums unsupervised

Ad hominem as usual, but you are totally unable to answer to the arguments you 'merrikmutt :)

I wanted to point out you haven’t really made any real arguments and that all you’ve basically done is call me an amerimutt which is also an ad hominem, but you’re a 14 year old spic do there’s really no use