Norm MacDonald

How has /ourguy/ Norm MacDonald avoided any controversy or feminist lashback? He can literally say just about anything and everyone just laughs. This is the guy that called someone an "acid tongued arab" on video, makes fun of gays, jokes about having sex with women he talks to and hates the Clintons.

Other urls found in this thread:

quoteinvestigator.com/2016/03/17/truth-laugh/
youtu.be/cMyKGNy3CI4
youtube.com/watch?v=uM403CAx5fI
youtube.com/watch?v=zB9N0r9zZEY
youtube.com/watch?v=7iyE1a59g2M
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bretty funny guy imho

quoteinvestigator.com/2016/03/17/truth-laugh/

uhhhh, ya...ya got any gum?

'cause he does it very slyly

Norm rules

One of the best joke ever said,
Went right over her head:
youtu.be/cMyKGNy3CI4

Norm has super powers. Only explanation.

He sounds like a real jerk

He is and always has been pretty marginal. Other comedians like him, but he barely registers in the public conscious. Security through obscurity

he's a child abuse survivor

Norm is based af. I'm glad that, of all the comedians and actors whose content I enjoyed prior to the election, he's remained pretty non-partisan and gotten away unscathed.

was a master shitlord long before the internet was everywhere, makes him immune to modern faggotry. i firmly believe he could put on a cosby sweater and make nigger rape jokes at a dnc convention, and walk away.

Pepsi cola
is one terrific cola
But sooo
Is coca cola

He doesn't give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=uM403CAx5fI

I don't get it

Everyone is used to him. He's been around and at it for decades.

notice they don't give him many opportunities in hollyweird because of that too. Same with Tim Allen, a conservative - 2 nd highest rated show on mainstream television and they didn't bother renewing it. Fuck Hollywood

he is the funniest person to ever exist, he can get away with saying anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=zB9N0r9zZEY

Cho is such a retard, goddamn
youtube.com/watch?v=7iyE1a59g2M

Norm Macdonald isn't a coke head or an an alcoholic though, user

He points out that the Real problem would be the innocent muslims and not the 10 millions american victims of that terrorist attack.
He's making fun of the left regressive which only cares for the poor/innocent man of color.

I love Norm so much. He can never disappoint me.

Not nearly his best but this always kills me.
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

No one would care if he was accused.

Fucking great joke, his timing is perfect.

I think the part when the bitch nods and affirms the statement is even funnier than the joke itself. Or scary.

That's actually pretty slick- introduce the counterarguments to the Holohoax in a jovial way to make it seem like "lol isn't that ridiculous!" in a manner to get noggins joggin

A MOTH walks into a podiatrist's office

Yes ! By nodding she falls in his trap making this joke even funnier (and confirming the stupidity of her ideology)

Who the fuck is this Norm you're talking about? That's Turd Ferguson.