عزيزي العرب/ Dear Arabs

My brothers,
We must listen to this European man's words. Why must we be so easily manipulated by the Israelis and USA? Let us not be fooled.

youtube.com/watch?v=QaZUyGFilrk

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-24636868
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm Muslim but not an Arab

Well you don't belong in Belgium

GTFO of HELLGIUM (((semite believers))) don't belong in the rotten fields of death.

He spelled it wrong (in arabic)

Yes, I do.
very funny

Dude refugees are too stupid to understand they are just toy.They slaughter eachother for nothing

I just viewed it, and while I agree that the entire immigration propaganda is lead by the kikes: He seems to be mixing Arab and Muslim. This is always a common mistake westerns make.

The immigrants are not from the gulf countries. Except for Palestine, I don't think any country there has a refugee crisis. Thus "Greater Israel" doesn't benefit directly (at least, yet) from the immigration process.

uhm subhuman nigger sweetie you literally don't belong here? Whatever you do, you will never feel at home. Every single person will be friendly in your face because how you look like, not because how you are. Think about it, you are 3rd class citizen, no matter how much shekels you make.

He does not mention Muslims. It is you both who are associating the two.

The immigrants are from the gulf countries (especially Syria) along with Northern African countries.

same shit

Varg tends to make good points and has counciled against anger and violence towards Arabs. desu the way he see's things is not that different from the way alot of oldfags on Sup Forums use to see the world before Sup Forumsharbor.

>you will never feel at home.
I do.

Don't project your hypocritical behavior on others

yugos have nigger mentality btw

Belgium is a non country so it doesn't surprise me that you have a foreign religion.

varg is a honorary muslim

That's a cute ninja.

Mate I admit my mind totally blanked on Syria, but please read my post again. Not all Arab countries are Muslims countries, and vise versa.

However, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia, Siberia, Kosovo, Eritrea, and Iran are NOT Arab countries, and they are 7 of the 10 countries with most escaped refugees. bbc.com/news/world-europe-24636868

So my argument is: he should call them by name, or just lump them up as Muslims with the price of seeming to be ignorant. Hope I could've made it clearer.

Maybe in your trashy ghetto?
What makes me a hipocrite? I can be openly racist with my peers and family. Even at work. I think what I want.
I like how people always discriminate you people. It's the right thing to do.
Taking in a mudslime to work for you, is bad for the money flow.
This is common sense, not hipocrisy.

>Implying you need to meet native Belgians on a daily basis if you live in Brussels

It's the other way around m8.. You walk around Molenbeek, and you're the 3rd class citizen.

Dang is this what getting cucked turns you into? really makes me think...

How about fucking doing something about it besides being a keyboard warrior? If you trully feel like that then make a change or stfu.

I don't live in a ghetto.

You claim that everyone is friendly to me "in my face" but the rest of the time they hate me, which isn't true.

>Make a change or stfu

I don't know how they do things in Malaysia, but if you're unhappy with your neighbors in Europe it's considered rude to burn down their house and slaughter their children.. And there really isn't much else to 'do about' the people that are living in Europe as a result of the immigration waves of the 60s and 70s... The recent refugees are MAYBE going to be sent back, in part, which MAYBE the average citizen can influence a bit by voting.. But in places like Molenbeek in Brussels or the Schilderswijk in Den Haag demographics are such that 'doing something' about it would literally constitute genocide... Not a lot of support to be found for genocides in modern day Europe.

>Schilderswijk in Den Haag
looks like a nice place on the google steet view

Mate I don't know how you are imagining Malaysia to be. I am not claiming it's the best, but whatever.
Last I checked, Belgium is a Democracy, and by doing something I had that in mind. He should sign petitions, talk to politicians and vote.

From what you say it is considered to be "literally constitute genocide", thus he is a minority in his believes (according to you at least) and he should either accept that or move to another country. Shitposting in an anime-exchanging forum would make jack shit, except making a random user feel bad, and that's why I told him to stfu.

>assuming shitskins in hurkadurkastan have electricity

thought (((varg))) was more redpilled

So I guess Varg wants Arabs to come here then, as his and America's goal is the exact same.

Maybe learn their language first before calling shitskins "brothers". Nigger.

Woah mate. Are you Syrian?

Are you expecting an answer?

ايوا

Arabs and Europeans have to be allies for the sake of both our peoples.

Cool.

Wow ur basically a philopino sand nigger tell me more

wtf m8s

>He should sign petitions, talk to politicians and vote.

To do what? Barring extreme circumstances, you can't really get people kicked out of European countries if they've lived here for 30-40 years legally, much less their children that often hold passports.. Mistakes were made, and those mistakes are irreparable in some cases.

Moving to another country is an option, but most countries in Europe suffer from similar problems.. There are regions in all European countries where shit is fine, but in most cases the capital cities, large cities and (former) centres of industry have siginificant portions of underdeveloped immigrant communities that deminish quality of life to extreme degrees.

Tl;dr: You have no idea how bad it is in some places, and for some people.

There are (unfortunately) worse places to live, but there are also much better places to live.

Ba'athist-Fascist alliance when?

its all true, but Europe has something no muslim state has: free gibsmedats for shitting out children

>flag
No surprise there

Back to the Desert

I'm not fooled but my government is

Poor grammar,You're not Arab.Infidel.
تو تتقوحب على زبوبنا سي زبوب راس زبي ؟؟؟ كاك.

>Dear Arabs
Dear Arabs it would be so nice if you and and your jew siblings would have their own chan
Then no more semites trolling larping and shitposting on Sup Forums

Kek been telling this for a long time, Muslims will be like FUCK JEWS AND FUCK ZIONISM but they are stupid enough to not understand by moving to Europe they are EXACTLY doing what the JEWS and ZIONISTS weakening both people the Europeans and the Middle Easterners. and the jews are doubling down by sending Niggers our way aswel.