Capitalism wor-

>capitalism wor-

Didn't Henry Ford invent taking off weekends so people can drive around in cars?

let me fire you so you have some more free time then

But what if demand increased equally?

Ford was the last of what I personally call "wise industrialists" who realized that sometimes you have to take a shortterm loss and increase worker wealth to increase profits in the long run.

Now we live in an economy where if profits cease to increase for a minute your stock prizes get hit and your company is doomed to crash and burn. Everything is just short term profits and the society at large is collapsing.

I 100% guarantee that I guy posting on Twitter under the handle @existentialcoms is working shorter hours than his great-great grandfather.

That's because the immigrants flooding your nation (which you support wholeheartedly) are willing to work long hours for low wages. This, as a result, forces you to also work long hours for low wages in order to compete.

Gosh it's almost like an open border policy is a capitalist dream... championed by people who consider themselves 'leftist'

How else could we afford to buy the new technology?

>-ks when you remove the jews.

>Commies hate work

What else is new?

Why do the people that hate work always opt for a system that will end up in people having to work 20 hours a day in gulags?

Wait so the bourgeoisie innovate and use their resources to invest and the proletariat find themselves entitled to the surplus created by the machines?

This.

The third world is having population boom and they're all coming to your neighborhood.

Except only the opposite is true. A newly high school graduated teen couldn't find anyone to give him 40 hours even if he begged for it.

too bad its a jewish idea you fucking moron
get back to work goy
7 hours over time in the rubber factory for zero money

Could it have something to do with immigration assuring an abundant supply of cheap labour.

Nah, it must be drumpf and dah whyte supremacists

You can work fewer hours if you want

>voluntary exchange of goods and services
>Jewish idea

That’s why gdp goes up and we all get bigger houses, nicer cats, and smarter phones. Apart from lazy people of course

*cars not cats lmao

No but its resulted in you earning way more in those hours.

Just because you want to be lazy and still make money doesn't mean we all do.

>I want to make gains by working less
>commies aren't retarded

You fucking idiot, you really think you have the purchasing power of your grandfather's generation? Do us all a favour and look up avg earnings vs avg house prices in the last 60 years in the UK.
>Mozeltov on your shiny new iphone though goyim

Tell that to the people who get fired so that the company can make more money without sacrificing productivity.

>Stuff take less time to do so now can do more stuff
Wow. Its almost as if humans are able to comfortably work 8 hours a day.

Well said, this is honestly the biggest problem with modern capitalism.

None of that is true, you stupid fuck.

>b-b-but cheaper phones

Kill yourself.

>No but its resulted in you earning way more in those hours.

No, it hasn't. Wages have been stagnant since the 70s, adjusted for inflation, for all but the top % of earners.

Its you're choice to work more or less hours.

But then again being responsible for your own choices probably doesn't work in with your perpetual victimhood status.

Danish working hours have dropped from 70 to 37 since World War 2.

But yeah. Sure. "Never once".

>leftwing retard
>doesn't understand capitalism
>1 post by this id

>working fewer hours
Because they'd rather hire one guy to work normal hours than five guys who work a fifth. It's also a huge waste to educate N people who end up doing the work of one.

limit your materialism to that of the 1950s, then compare your results now versus then.

Because it results in higher pay, brainlet.

>Lazy parasite doesn't want a 40 hr work week
Give me that sweet 22.25$hr union mechanical production job. 40 Hours written into the contract, plus yearly raises and free healthcare.

but that is simply not true...

Meme flag shill begone to dust!

exactly this, leftists have no brain

Yeah. You achieve that because of technological improvements. Indeed.

And those don't depelop themselves - the guy who develops those needs to get paid, too. And that's EXACTLY where the money goes.

Open border doesn't matter, it's welfare. If America didn't have any welfare, millions of illegals would leave.

That's a retarded point and not relevant to what he said. It's funny how you have to go back over 100 years to see the last time capitalism improved working conditions significantly. They've been stagnant since then, despite profits and tech increasing every year. That is the point in the OP, which you did not address.

No, they would start enormous riots. Whole city riots. Chicago, New York, Detroit, L.A. will be consumed by city wide unrest and probably collapse.
Welfare, by the way, is a consequence of capitalism. As technology improved, it surpassed labour in some sectors of the economy, lowering the demand for workers, particularly low IQ workers. Consequently, a bottom part of society now had nothing to do and no way to get by. The government steps in to throw scraps to these people and keep them passified.

My gosh you are stupid! No wonder why the uk is about to be an Islamic state.

>It's funny how you have to go back over 100 years to see the last time capitalism improved working conditions significantly
It's almost as if, since those 100 years ago (the end of WW1), Western governments have been slowly but surely clamping down on the free market. The US, which was slower to hop on the government-controls-everything train, also prolonged its period of innovation and ever increasing living conditions (they had mass consumer goods decades before we did).

>the guy who develops those needs to get paid, too. And that's EXACTLY where the money goes.
In a just world yes, but most of the time the people responsible for the innovation at best get their normal wages and at worst get their work stolen completely.
Unless the innovator was also a businessman they get fucked.

you poor bastard, we despise both sides of the kikels dialectic, especially when you strawman capitalism into modern fractional rothshield central banking
here's your money said banker I just said there is money - now pay me interest on it and I will sit back and lagh at you as you work your ass off
same difference with (((bolshevik))) politbiuro
fuck off and consider sudoku

>welfare is a consequence of capitalism
No, because capitalism had a way to deal with this before welfare even existed.

In the late 19th/early 20th century, the first real global economy emerged. Improvements in technology and transportation led to certain countries (US, Argentina and Australia come to mind) overtaking the traditional European grain and cattle powerhouses. Here in Flanders, something like 75% of the population were still farmers. They could not compete with the foreign food imports. Mass unemployment and poverty were the short term negative consequences. But in the long term, this was great! Labor price decreased because there was a surplus, and a shift occurred from agriculture into industry and service. The cheap labor led an economic flourishing of the Walloon heavy industry in the first half of the 20th century. In addition, service industry and petrochemical industry emerged along the Antwerp-Brussels axis. Short term misery (which nowadays would be solved by mass welfare) was a necessary condition for future progress. Would you really want all those former farmers to be unemployed and on welfare?

Honestly I think the mass mobilization during WW1 was one of the key factors in the expansion of the welfare state. Governments increasingly called upon its citizens to make sacrifices for the decisions made by their governments, and so those governments had to provide their citizens with more impact on the decision making process. Increasing democratization (in practice: poor people choosing immediate relief over long term vision) led to the benefits of capitalism being limited more and more.

>this is what british communists actually believe

While the goods cost more kek

Right, because they would suddenly prefer to be working in their 3rd world shitholes for 10 times less money instead of enjoying the benefits of living (even if illegally) in a first world country.