I am sick of the Euros

They are so god damn fucking stupid it is unbelievable, it is like they almost want to get everyone in the World killed and maimed. There is threads here with people like "Well, you see, it is an American product, therefore you must drink it everyday." No you simpleton, we just get rich off of that while the rest of the world gobbles down any shitwater and chemical soup we serve them because of the America is roudy and the best meme while not only getting rich off of you consuming our products but the pharmaceuticals you use to correct any god-forbidden disease you get from drinking that much sodium and sugar a day. And the outsiders are so oblivious to it it makes my head spin and not make me feel bad we are causing 50% of the world's problems. Yet, it pisses me off that they find a problem with us owning guns and shit, I hate to say it, but we own you, your politicians, and everything you get while getting rich off of it. There is also a reason only Americans, Israelis, and the Swiss civilians can own weaponry. The ideology we created seemed to bite us in the ass though, because Obama actually fell for it, but now we have Trump at the helm so things should go back to normal. And no, I am not one of you shitheads larping as someone important, just I couldn't stand you being so oblivious to it all.

I too stand with you my Auss..American brother and hate Cana..Europeans as well!

It's not half as cringy as the ''Why don't you care about whiteness'' from the Americans here.

Shut up

>we own your politicians
>we
>jews

>I'm sick of euros
welcome to the club amerimutt

I see so many threads with where yanks talk about how how much they burgers and shit fast food. I’ve also met plenty of yanks like this in real life. Judging by how fat your country is, I’d say on average your shitty chemical soup is marketed with you in mind first

how much they love*

Inb4 inevitable amerimutt memes

Ahh who am I kidding ill post my favorite amerimutt meme

I can own weapons dumbass.

dude, canada is in north america...

you sicken me

???

Lol do you even have internet there? Go back to catching monkeys, or whatever the fuck it is you do over there.

Show your feminine benis or gtfo.

THE WORLD, dint need muricas crappy products.
>Implies keeping your own stuff and STOP forcing it on the FUCKING MAJORITY.
>MURICANS DINT SUPPORT DEMOCRACY REALLY, WAS ALL LIES

>everyone laughs at Dudeweed lmao
>but after he makes public apologies, his future responses to requests for gibmedats is just "We apologized and need to move foreward, together" shimmies

He's inept in many ways, but he DOES know how to weaponize his cuckoldry.

t. homunculi creatura obscura aka amerimutt aka fernandodashhernandez (da dash be silent)

fuckin saved