Did they take the bait Sup Forums

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump

if Killary doesnt go to prision i know the Trump vs Hillary is only a show for the public, they may be playing us and we gobble it up like coolaid

This really, like, made me think.

I love him, and, yes, he is obviously really smart. You have to be unhinged to think otherwise.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

they made a hashtag about that chain of tweets so i'd say yes

People who are smart don't say it loudly shitload of times.
People who are smart and rich don't advertize their wealth in the most banal way.
You dumb yokel.

It wasn't bait, it was trump becoming further unhinged. H isn't some master tactician, he's a tired, old man way in over his head.

waking up there kektard ?
the ultimate redpill is that the kikes already own all sides of everything.if voting made any difference it wouldnt be allowed
i think maybe mark twain said that

I love how nobody at his grad school remembers him except one professor who said he was the dumbest in the calss. How he graduated with a pass degree - no honours, but says he was top of his class. Can't even tell the truth about hings that easy to check.

have you read the wolff book? it is hilarious.

Oh man did you read the part about the Gorilla Channel haha Drumpf am I right my fellow progressive? :)

a.) He doesn't say it that often
b.) Hes definitely a low class nouveau rich, though I like his peasant ways

*no one remembers him except one person who probably has a motive for lying because hes a progressive school teacher who is still butthurt about losing an election 1 year later....

Oh man, Drumpft is finished this time amIrite my dude? Hes unhinged!

ITT buttblasted libfags answering ops question by attacking trump

>irony

when everyone is saying you are stupid or mentally unstable, its understandable to defend your self, fag

>ITT: soy-chugging cavalier having a mental breakdown because some meanie insulted daddy.
No cummies for you!

>People who are smart don't say it loudly shitload of times.
See how easily Trump plays into the preconceptions of people who are so damn easily fooled? Trump is also aware of that people always expect other people act smarter than they are, so when Trump does the opposite and acts simple minded, he gets his opponents off their feet and completely deranged. It works.

I'll never stop being baffled by how easily fooled people are by the' ''hide your true character and get them to underestimate you'' works. Always when your opponent displays incompetence, the safest guess is to assume brilliance instead.

They took the bait

Well he's not wrong....
You'd need some pretty strong cognitive dissonance to think a man who has excelled at every field he's ever tried his hand at is "dumb" or "mentally unhinged".

And yet he's a billionaire and the motherfucking president, how's your life working out?

Inb4
>"b-b-but his daddy gave him money, I'd be a super rich powerful dude too if I just had a little more luck"
Keep dreaming.

People who are stupid don’t become billionaires and presidents. Go on, keep underestimating him.

>wolff book
Hahaha what a LIAR and PHONY author

You mean sanctuary city people?

Looks like somebody got deported

>You dumb yokel.

the loudest of laugh out louds

yep, they hire the best Ph.Ds to work with retarded children

I do this constantly. My thing is looking for patterns among peers. I see the same thing three times and form an opinion. Friends with new girlfriends love having me around and the chicks hate it because they know when they are about to be judged when it's far too late. I don't even have to talk to them or pay that much attention. I listen to stories they tell other people and how they tell it. Reactions to jokes or whatever. Same thing at work but with a twist on tasks.
Shit works at least 90% of the time and I call it a mile away. I think Trump does the same thing but on a much larger scale. Even if he gets it wrong he will get them on the next play because they will always devolve into the same patterns.