mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
biblehub.com/leviticus/20-15.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia#Religious_perspectives
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZEVNUtrpET3mAQIRqHnoF8F3vfRm9UZ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the problem with religion threads on pol is that it makes no sense here
this is a place for losers and hatred and when they put in the "we are with jayzus" act its pathetic and untrue

Abrahamic religions are all anti-European, just look at history. Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

So yeah (Abrahamic)religion is not the true path if you are ACTUALLY pro-European and want to save the white race.
But spirituality is important, and we must return to our Ancestral Pagan roots or we are DOOMED to make the same mistakes that put the West into this mess.

>Is religion the true path
Of course it is. Why do you think the degeneration of western civilization directly corresponds to how atheist it got over time? Sweden is the most non-religious country in Europe and the furthest down the path to self destruction in an orgy of self indulgent virtue signalling. The fact is without religion people are selfish, short sighted pigs who spend their time on earth wallowing in every pleasure they can obtain then die having lived a miserable, materialistic life of no meaning.

This is the west. Millions of people running through the maze of materialism wondering why they're so depressed, wondering why they have no meaning, wondering why they even bother when they "know" this is all there is.

>Ancestral Pagan
Pagan Europe was nigger tier before Christianity.

The Roman Empire would like to disagree, among others.

What is truth but a lie believed though?
Sure they might have believed that Jesus rose.
Doesn't mean it actually happened.
Watergate actually happened.
We know this because we have evidence of it happening.
No such evidence exists for Jesus rising.
Maybe if God had realized that successive generations of humans would have no reason to believe other than people saying so, he would have come down and revealed himself.

Christianity is what got the Greeks and Romans to stop butt fucking each other.

What is this even supposed to mean?

Worse than nigger tier actually. Openly sodomites. Men fucking men in the streets. Havent you seen the fresco depictions thine Facist pig?

>The Roman Empire
See If you're a raging faggot then ancient Rome is right up your alley.

I watched a documentary on a roman villa (palace)

In the inner sanctum they had a room with lude pictures where the master would have sex with others.

Badically the documentary said that this kind of sexuakity was frowned upon and basically illegal.

So whos lying?

>Some Roman men kept a male concubine (concubinus, "one who lies with; a bed-mate") before they married a woman. Eva Cantarella has described this form of concubinage as "a stable sexual relationship, not exclusive but privileged"

religious people are on average more happier, stronger, have more children and bigger drive than atheists.

the reason people dont like religion is because of the retarded shit that is in the jew book.
take the pagan pill

>australian shitposters

then explain to me why marriages throughout pagan europe were decided between man and the womans father?
>inb4 some bullshit about buttfucking

You should inform yourself about pederasty retard

Cites a source as : i watched a documentary

Obviously not a college attendee or graduate and obviously too fucking lazy to read

Enough of this shit!

>Amos 5:26-27
>Revelation 2:9 / 3:9

Yeah, they wrote a trick book that says they're the enemy on Earth. BTFO.

DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS!!!!

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3

mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1

Fuck the desert death cults. Superstition has held the world hostage for far too long. They plagiarize each other in their "holy" books. They all condone animal love. They are all quasi political control memes in the form of a pyramid scheme. Enough benighted dogma. Time to become human.

>They all condone animal love.
Which ones?

Depends on what religion, and how true of a believer you are. I'm an odinist, and truely believe the lore behind it. I was raised catholic, but around 17 got deep into ancestry research and norse myth. I could never be a christian, becsuse i hunger war constantly, like it's always a minute away. Christianity is soft, and will get you killed over being beta.

NEEDS MORE PIC RELATED

Heil odin

>Genesis 2:20-22 The man gave names to all the tame animals, to all the birds in the air, and to all the wild animals. He saw many animals and birds, but he could not find a companion that was right for him.

Blatant that man tried to love the animals but was not satisfied, so the sky farie made a woman. Why give man more holes to fill? The real response should have been to kill man and create one that did not like to stick it to the animals. Not very intelligent design....

Wew lad! That post is laden with some hard core faggotry.

biblehub.com/leviticus/20-15.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia#Religious_perspectives

How godlike is it to use epithets? Not very. Either fact up or go snivel in some corner with your superstitoins.

Christianity provides the answers to the problems causing the frustrations and hatred. It makes perfect sense here. People claiming religion doesn't have anything to do with politics don't understand religion or politics. Speaking the truth no matter the consequences is a Christian ideal and Sup Forums is a Christian board.

So you admit that your "Religion" is a quasi political institution? Huh.

Lol, you assume too much. Maybe find out if I have superstitions before you say stupid things.

Only the feeble minded stoop to casting aspersions on sexuality, instead of getting at the crux of the bsicuit through fact and logic. You are the nincompoop here.....

Faggotry unbounded! Fucking lul!

Compare happy attractive christians with their eyes full of life to miserable nihilistic cynical ugly cunts and you'll see

Yopur predeliction towards seeing things through the eyes of sexuality is telling. Care to come out of the closet? Or are you afraid of losing all that man love comming from Jebis?

More like a Pagan, Christian and Questioning Atheist board.

Spoken like a true newfag. haha!

You take communion with that mouth? Talk to your pastor with that mouth? You and your ilk are a laughing stock full of hypocrisy and ignorance.

>be christian
>nurture the weak so they will increase in number
>lock up or murder anyone who has balls to defy god's rules
>2,000 years later, faggots and transfreaks everywhere
>"Satan did this to us"

Did I just get got? Oh, you fucker! haha!

>"What goes into your mouth does not defile you, but what comes out of your mouth, that is what defiles you. . . . But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these defile you." -- Matthew 15:11, 18

Not very christ like to cuss or cast aspersions. You are a defiler....

paganism lowest of the low

guys check out my ultimate spiritual playlist(copy link in search bar)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZEVNUtrpET3mAQIRqHnoF8F3vfRm9UZ

If the gospel was supposed to be spread by music, why did not gahd give the isrealites radio? Surely we could have avoided the whole false prophet of mohammed and his ilk if the radidio had spread the word far and wide of the coming heretics? Why did gahd wait until the late 1800's to give radidio to the readers of the enlightenment, which was an atheist movement?

I'm pretty sure Jesus would be raging at the state of the world, calling for blood.

When a society abandons religion, it becomes soulless and degenerate.

When a society abandons superstition it is enlightened.

BASED
also, digits confirm

Omega digits confirms
He is the Truth, Way and Life.

You are a blue pilled faggot fuck off

If religion is the answer, you must have some pretty stupid questions, amirite?