Is the new anti American sentiment that dominates pol something that comes from the outside? Like...

Is the new anti American sentiment that dominates pol something that comes from the outside? Like, America was settled by Europeans and became one of the greatest nations in the world. Only recently has it become fashionable to join the left in attacking America, sometimes for the same reasons.

I thought the banter was funny at first, but it has totally derailed any conversation between Americans and Europeans in a way that wasn't apparent before.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155845877/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
steelonsteel.com/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mutts post non stop shit at every euro flag but the moment they get a bit dished back they cry like bitches. thats why theyred hated. theyre overly sensitive mutt faggots. also its funny how much asspain this meme has generated

I suspect it's hostile invading with n intent of divide and conquer.

Btw, your point is sensible but not attention grabbing enough. To spread your message, you need to grab (you)s

>America was settled by Europeans
like criminals and Sp*nish. fuk usa

stop posting from a proxy or on vacation. you pathetic whiny mutt

times change
and the world is getting more divided by the minute
give it a few more years and pol will be all about little nation island threads where only "pols or, burgers, or leafs etc allowed.
this incapability of getting together for the greater cause will be the death of all civilization and when the niggers and gooks will rule all it will be too late.
pol is autistic to the core and is only here for memes.

THIS IS THE REASON THAT RICHARD SPENCER WAS UPSET

THIS IS THE REASON THAT ALEX JONES WAS UPSET AND FLIPPED ON BANNON INSTANTLY

THIS IS THE REASON the_donald is THE JIDF

THIS IS THE REASON THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FLOODED WITH KIKES

The shills on this board, and the reason the_donald has turned into a jewish cesspit of zionist filth is because Bannon controls T_D through the mods and has shills on there as well as here.

That's why Roy Moore was shilled so hard and you actually got banned if you said to trust Trump and support Luther Strange.

its a blatant divide and conquer operation and the retarded teenagers on Sup Forums went along with it

>recently
America has always been a jew infested shithow

or get this. we just hate you

Steve Bannon lost, it's over.

>implying i give a shit about kike mutt politics

whiter than you, Mohammad

do you shill for free or do they actually pay you to do it

who cares? every country has their faults - Merica being spearhead of many degeneracy's better reflect on its own faults

"muh the jews" "muh this and that" oh well how about doing something about it?

that said pol is full of shit, anyone with half a brain will be able to differentiate between what a government does and what the people do ...

having Trump (with all his faults) as pres. is proof, the people aren't DEAD YET

Some nights Sup Forums isn't too bad. You can have decent conversations with people and it's enjoyable. Weekends are shit though, and truly it is mostly Sup Forums posting on other boards.

I'm not bantering when I say america is amongst the greatest of cancers on the planet

>they
keep assuming everyone who hates your degenerate shitty country is a shill you blind faggot

>join the left in attacking America
Are you fucking retarded? One of the very first people to call the USA on its decadence and degenerate culture is Hitler himself

How are you the greater nation in the world? Well only unless you are uneducated, ignorant and so out of touch from rest of the world. No wonder you guys had To live on some mental pills all the time.

>having Trump (with all his faults) as pres. is proof, the people aren't DEAD YET
user he is the biggest kike puppet in the universe
like seriously wtf ?
the people are dead now and trump was the final golden jewish nail in the coffin

D&C by leftypol most likely, they all flood a thread, meme it with a somewhat of a potential but then proceeds to immediately milk it too much because they can't meme. They think they are successful because they are all shilling themselves, then they think everyone else is on their bandwagon even though everyone else is just tired of their outdated memes at that point. Its the same pattern every time.

>obsessed
i just happen to think you're a stupid faggot and enjoy all the asspain posting crude memes causes you. mutt

Foreigners are actually afraid trump will make America great again, and since few countries even have people elected to make them great again they feel insecure and helpless. Gotta take it out on somebody and since politics takes work, attack the people instead.

My grandpa actually looked like 56% guy so I get a kick out of euros posting him. He kicked your asses in ww2. Pls someone make one with grey hair and a white button up teeshirt with a collar. Like a 56% Archie bunker

You sound very angry. I think you should go outside today get some fresh air and talk to another human

This

>brainwashed: the post

Honestly most nationalities on here are unable to criticize their own country meaningfully. If you point out their countries flaws they blow up in a blind nationalistic rage trying to defend their dying country. Spainards here are the same way, larping like they live in Franco's Spain claiming that Spain is the best, all the while the country is collapsing.

Americans make up a large segment of the board, and have this "defend my country at all costs" mentality as much as Europeans.

Why are you so upset user? I’m willing to hear you out. Tell me everything you hate about me.

The mutt levels in this post shouldn't be possible
>Nigger parents
>Loves his kike-slave president
>Saved europe in WW2 by defeating evil NatSoc
Mutts

read here. mutt.

It's a /leftypol/ and Shareblue tactic.
They've also been shitting on/false flagging Christian and Pagans in order to create a divide and make you hate your culture and history. and your roots and tradition..

Don't be upsetti

Ah I see so you’re afraid. Somethings never change.

I think that deep down Europe knows that they are only postponing another inevitable war major war that's going to leave them decimated again, possibly worse than the last one, and that if averting it is even possible it basically means making massive, uncomfortable-at-best economic and territorial concessions to Russia. They are already forced to kowtow to Germany even though they were practically obliterated in the big one, which is embarrassing enough. On top of that the common people are finding that without begging from the richer states, the social services like healthcare and pensions they earned in the post-war years are economically unsustainable. They realize they are becoming serfs again as well, this time to bankers in Brussels... All these reasons and top it off with the scourge of violent Islamic immigrants who will never ever adapt to their hard-won, peaceful postwar culture...

I don't blame Euros for feeling the need to vent their feelings of frustration and helplessness against the United States. It's a way of self-medicating their impotent rage at their own issues that they face.

Oh, and pretending to be retarded Americans.
The average level of retarded for American posts got much worse in a way that seems to fit the stereotype too well for it to feel natural.

It might also be the boomer boom since the election, though. Those people do not know how to naturally use a computer.

I've never seen such a buttmad Swiss. Neat.

>be Swiss
>yak breaks down
>call for help
>no reception
>internet does
>sees 56% thread
>well its gonna be a long morning

The americas have done little to compensate the damage they have done, and, persist to do.
>BURN IT WITH ICE.

>internet access
>unable to make phone call
amerimutt intelligence. losing your foreskin must suck though.

>I suspect it's hostile invading with an intent of divide and conquer.

THIS THIS THIS

The yanks betrayed the British and French empires creating a world where they and the russians competed to who can suck non white dick the hardest

They deserve every bit of derision they get

I'm Britfag, dunno if that's worse

given that you're next once we shame the mutts off pol. id say worse

US is changing and so is the people's opinion on it I believe. For most of us Europeans it used to be the sane voice of reason, conservatism and liberty in the sea of post communistic, leftist and stagnant Europe, I myself grew up thinking that. Now there are less and less things about the American to look up to, they are trading freedom for political corectness, they are enforcing leftist politics, they have become world police disturbing the internal affairs of other nations.

Good lord this butt hurt.

You OK there buddy?

>but it has totally derailed any conversation between Americans and Europeans in a way that wasn't apparent before.
And that was the objective.

no amount of proxy jumping will spare you mutt

But why should that elicit derision in yanks here?
They don't like it either.

I think that deep down United states knows that they are only postponing inevitable war major war that's going to leave them decimated, possibly worse than the last one, and that if averting it is even possible it basically means making massive, uncomfortable-at-best economic and territorial concessions to Mexico. They are already forced to kowtow to Jews even though they were practically obliterated in the big one, which is embarrassing enough. On top of that the common people are finding that without begging from the richer states, the social services like healthcare and pensions they earned in the post-war years are economically unsustainable. They realize they are becoming serfs again as well, this time to bankers in the fed... All these reasons and top it off with the scourge of violent Mexican immigrants who will never ever adapt to their hard-won, peaceful postwar culture...
I don't blame Americans for feeling the need to vent their feelings of frustration and helplessness against the rest of the world. It's a way of self-medicating their impotent rage at their own issues that they face.

FTFY

>proxy

LOL bisch sicher some Stadt Zürcher. Gang gone kebab frässe

naturalization doesnt make you swiss, mutt.

>Is the new anti American sentiment that dominates pol something that comes from the outside? Like, America was settled by Europeans and became one of the greatest nations in the world. Only recently has it become fashionable to join the left in attacking America, sometimes for the same reasons.
>I thought the banter was funny at first, but it has totally derailed any conversation between Americans and Europeans in a way that wasn't apparent before.

I've avoided it, because it does seem forced.
Seems a lot like a divide and conquer manoeuvre.

Banters all good fun, but it should derail or distract from legitimate discussion. Yet "amerimutt" posters seem to travel in a flocks between threads.
It's never just on good post either, it's more of a tirade of "mutt posting", spam-like in nature.

I distrust it.

It's a shill operation. I get paid about 0,15€ per confirmed post by the Open Society Institute. It's not much, but it adds up. Thanks for the money for this one too, faggots.

People communicate over internet invented by Americans, people use iPhones invented by Americans, people watch films shot in the American Hollywood, Sup Forums is American. All you can do is cheese, chocolate, clocks and behave like a wild redneck because your average wage is higher than German.

can you recommend me to them?

I think people will mock everything they don't respect and US is loosing respect fast. So far they are still attractive for financial reasons, but they are losing that cultural drive that was alluring to so many people.

>i-it's just banter
your kind doesn't affect banter well enough to fool anyone

It's the persistent and tiresome application on a meme that makes it worthless. These memelords lack the nuance and intelligence to wield these memes apprioriately.

Sure, we have a lot of Australians working here already so getting in shouldn't be difficult.

>cultural drive that was alluring to so many people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

What was her name? That American chick that left you?

Ok

Yes it definitely comes (((from outside))) virtually all posts attacking America will be from a meme flag and not an actual person worth listening to

>america dindu nuffin
>people can't TRULY hold anti-american sentiment that's legitimate
>must be shills

Jewy af desu senpai

(((Someone))) is paying a decent amount of shekels for all the America hate breads.

The problem is twofold.

One is a lot of people confusing the ZOG and its actions with american citizens. They think it's americans who export the anticulture of big surfaces destroying small and commerce, trash food destroying good and healthy gastronomy, brain dead entertainment, SJW agendas, etc. American citizens are just like us, malleable and susceptible to social engineering.

The other one is divide and conquer like or omelettebro said I'm surprised as of how many people have forgotten the commie manual from reddit on the attempt to subvert Sup Forums.
They are scared that we're actually making a dent and they're still a bunch of nobodies people laugh at.

It's just blown out of proportion because of Trump drones, both for and against, and the fact that LA CREATURA -5% stuff is the first time they get a taste of what they have been dishing out over the years.
And they can't handle it.

to be fair if I had to come up with a list of ways to derail and demoralize Sup Forums, international banter would definitely be on there. no rake pls

I hate both, actual american people smell bad and are loud to me. They are over opinionated obnoxious and dumb on average. They are extremely susceptible more so than other countries in my opinion because of their trash education and food.

Because Americans are the most insecure people in the world. They care about their height, whiteness, social standing, dick size etc. way more than anyone else. All of them are SJWs getting triggered by different things and it's fun to watch them chimp out.

The eternal Anglo banter is the only thing I ever saw coming from Americans and it was nowhere near this all pervasive and constant. It felt more like banter than divide and conquer, and I am Anglo.

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white", "muh Amerimutts"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "look how cute these Israeli girls from IDF propaganda are"

>"how can white men even compete?", "white women are all worthless whores"/"muh tradthots", "[insert white country] here is shit"

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Rose, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right/alt-lite", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

If you haven't noticed by now, this board is shilled to death. While America deserves shit for a lot of things like being an Israeli puppet state, the forced "Amerimutt" meme was pushed by shills to divide & conquer and deny that America is a white country.

And as much as the "muh Russia" boogeyman is overused, they might be behind some of it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
>The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

>In the United States:
>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."[9]

All of this is exactly what I see 90% of the time here. Anybody who enjoys any prominence on the right is just ripped apart from within

Sup Forums has always been a psyop and basically a COINTELPRO/MKULTRA honeypot from the start if you think about it.

Even back in 2006 you had attacks on people like Hal Turner. The same goes on now.

The userbase has grown but the people pulling the strings are the same. It would be stupid to assume that even the few sites that aren't censored to shit like this one aren't controlled in some other way.

This place might be good for people to get redpilled occasionally but for anything productive, forget it.

fucking lost lol

Always thought Sup Forums was a psyop to demoralize people. Make them think things are way worse than they really are so you get the feeling that nothing can be done or that the people are too long gone and there's nothing to fight for.

Still, that picture seems more like a guy willingly revealing himself as a shill on purpose to make it look like people against LS are all shills and she's not an actual coal burning jewish thot disinfo agent (the best spies has always been women, gotta remember that).

So you complain about people who have prominence on the right being ripped apart, but you don't notice all the propaganda against people like her going on all the time (and you even fell for the disinfo that she's a Jew)? 90% of the threads about her or other "e-celebs" are posted to make people dislike them. Typical Alinskyte tactics. If you actually posted here a lot you would realize that it's much more likely that it's a shill blowing their cover just once out of the thousands of similar threads they've been making for the last years.

Anyway, if demorailization is the point, it has the unintended effect of making people realize how bad things are so they want to do something about it.

But LS actually had a pajeet boyfriend, doesn't have kids still, hasn't settle down and is an actual attention whoring thot (she does anything that can get attention like cosplaying, pandering to polticial views, etc). It doesn't take much shilling when she discredits herself.

I don't follow her that often but the fact that someone who has no content gets promoted so much on Sup Forums is absurd. She never said anything new, she doesn't adress the JQ or racial problems (she's a civic nationalist she's another "I don't care about the browning of America" agent) and all she does is being 10 steps behind on happenings. Like when there are plenty of videos alredy showing what it is to walk around the streets of London she'll make her own. Yet people lose their shit for her. Why?

If she's not a disinfo agent she's a terrible journalist that's just vlogger tier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
steelonsteel.com/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals/

Rule for Radical 4:
>“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.“ If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

This is where they keep attacking any right-wing figure claiming they "don't have kids", "they're Jewish", "they're race-mixers" (even if they cherrypick one photo when the person was 16), "they're not hardcore enough, they don't openly deny the holocaust", "they're not trad enough, they're whores", "they're not pure enough, they take money". etc.

Rule 12:
>“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.“ Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Once you create impossible standards to live up to, it's easier to character assassinate them.

And it's irrelevant if they're addressing subjects that have already been addressed, they reach a far larger audience than the average person. Her video on the Streets of Paris got over 500k views, and it helps move the dialogue in the right direction.

And they're not being promoted, they're being attacked 90% of the time. I don't care about Lauren Southern, I was just using an example. just pointing out why these threads are being spammed.

Pic related is from 6 months ago. This shit never stops

Ok, I see your point and it makes sense to me.
I don't really care about LS either, I'm more of a Katie Hopkins guy.