Criminale

Poor Sarah.

Aw shit was there an update. I keep trying to keep up but it keeps falling off the earth.

Well, translations are just 1 ch behind I think.

Are they really? I felt like it took a 2 month break or so. Guess my sense of time is slipping.

yeah 34 seems to be the latest.

Seems like a lot of people dropped it, I still keep up with it on the occasion.

I started to bought the tanks once they're out. I'm way behind, but at least I got the definitive version.
The last few chapters looked like sketches.

>hugs tightly

When I visit japan I plan to pick them up. Shipping is to expensive for me.

The fightscenes was bad.

I hear you. Every tank costs me aroun 17 bucks. But it's the only way to get stuff that most likely won't be translated on proper channels.

Yea still that is pretty decent price for a full tank I think. I have seen some pretty absurd prices here and there.

I want Sarah to win

I do hope Sarah was kind enough to wear but not wash those panties before she gave them over.

Did it stop being shit? Is the character that turned the whole story into shit out of the picture or is she part of the regular cast now?

She is the main focus in this arc.

Speaking of Criminale!, anybody got all the references here?
I actually didn't get the 3rd one.

this whole arc is shit. hopefully the next chapter is the last one.

i didnt get a single one

but i think the 2nd one is ace ventura

I get it, you don't like the thief girl. Now please stop samefagging and move on already, thanks.

>i didnt get a single one
If that's true, what the heck are you even doing here on Sup Forums?
And you too, all 4 of those are pretty much beginner-level. Shame on you for not recognizing all of them.
Am I really on Sup Forums?

i dont care about her, its the detective trying to catch her thats shit, not just the detective itself, but the whoe story around her trying to catch theif girl is boring as hell and not why i started reading this.

first one is yakitate japan, second is higurashi, dunno about the others

well I dont watch animeĆ  for starters.

first one is nichijou, i think. 4th one is fucking clannad, come on.

First one is fucking Nichijou

well the 14th episode of yakitate japan is about yakisoba bread, but i dont remember the dialogue so maybe i'm wrong

Best girl

I don't know 3 and it's killing me.

Isn't it Shiki? I think that by episode 19 the vampire holocaust was ongoing.

What kind of advanced NTR is this

Second one is probably Higurashi
Don't know about the others though

Last chapters looking rough art wise

I think the author's sick. They slowed down production significantly and they're giving low quality drawings.

gud