Europe’s Growing Muslim Population

>Sweden 20% muslim by 2050

This is assuming medium migration and no illegals staying in Europe longterm, so it will probably be even higher.

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

Civil war when?

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz
openskane.se/imam-och-rabbin-med-gemensamt-mal/
expressen.se/debatt/det-racker-inte-att-oppna-vara-dorrar/
expressen.se/noje/aschbergs-brandtal-om-flyktingkrisen/
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.774120
youtube.com/watch?v=ytrmSAHnAWE
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i tried applying to work in sweden (im a ui game designer nowadays). i tried even shit countries like estonia or slovenia. but hey, they all rejected me because im a dirty slav, theyd rather have a westerner or one of theirs.

so let them all become muslim. at least the muslims will hire me then.

im serious. fuck europe. i hope it becomes a caliphate soon!

Nice cherry picking of data, post the various scenarios of migrations, not just the high one.

Europe doesn't have a Muslim problem, Europe has a Nazi problem and you people believe all of this racist crap.

Its more than that. in france for example today while 10% of the population is muslim. but when it comes to population under the age 18 they are 25% of france youth.
So in many countries in europe in the young population will already be the majority.

Europe is so Fucked.

>The home of the viking becomes Sandnigger: Snowcone remix

what the fuck europe seriously stop

STOP

PEOPLE DIED TO LET YOU BE HERE

Friendly reminder that you're cancer and so is your entire country.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz
>David Schwarz
>Jew
>the original purveyor of the idea that Sweden is a refugee accepting nation

openskane.se/imam-och-rabbin-med-gemensamt-mal/
>Schneur Kesselman
>Jew
>promotes muslim immigration

expressen.se/debatt/det-racker-inte-att-oppna-vara-dorrar/
>Jehoshua Kauffman
>Jew

expressen.se/noje/aschbergs-brandtal-om-flyktingkrisen/
>Robert Aschberg
>Jew

Jews are cancer.

>Jews are cancer
You are jelly of jewish people. Jews have turned Sweden into a progressive paradise, how can you be such an ungrateful person?

Shut the fuck up. Alluh akbar Bitch!

>Alluh akbar Bitch!

Muslims and Jews, bad news.

Hello Swidenstan! Your cunt women will be sex slaves. Arabs are tired from fucking camels, they want swedish pussy.

Trying too hard, Ephraim.

The jews fear the Swedish warrior. Which is why we were the first to be destroyed by them.

Why do they fear us though? We are nice.

Your entire feminist government supports muslim immigration and they aren't all jews. By your logic, Swedes are cancer as well.

Seriously, you know your country is fucked up right? if they become 30% than the majority of young "swedish" will already be muslims. its a fact.

Send your cunt women to israel. we'll protect them. you stay there and fight for your country!

t. Schlomo Shekelsteinowitzburgmann

Still trying too hard, Moshe..

Your women will get gang raped by savage arabs. send them to us. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Kill yourself you fucking subhuman

In Greece we are already at war with them and beat the shit out of them with angry mobs

youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU

So....you're saying that if Swedish women move to Israel they won't be raped by Arabs? I hate to tell you this but Jews are cousins with Arabs.

it's mudslims, but not every shitskin baboon is a muslim faggot. You can x1.5 these numbers to see a true picture of sweden. In 12 years, by 2030 sweden becomes a 3rd world shithole, mark my words. Even (((UN))) talks the same.

How did they come to this conclusion for Hungary? Going from the current 0,05% to 4,5% with the current immigration policy is a bit unlikely.

>Poland
>0,2 muslims

>20% muslim by 2050

game over

Partly true about mizrahi jews. but we dont let arabs come near our women. if arab attack a jewish women we put his head on a stick. unlike you idiots, why do you let them rape your beautiful women?

we don't rape your women, they come voluntarily and willingly to love BJC as they did for centuries

Don't you mean BJN

Hungary 4.5% lol
thats 500.000 muslims. fucking retarded infopic

Only 17%? That's great. I'd have offed myself by 2050 so it's not my problem.

I agree with this post.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim
>Banū Hāshim (Arabic:بنو هاشم) is a clan in the Quraysh tribe with a unique maternal bloodline of Israelite ancestry
>The Islamic prophet, Muhammad was a member of this Arab tribe

(OP)
Okay we groom our children to hate the muslims.
Start to a hate wave against them so bad that they'll be forced to leave the country.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.774120
>A Jewish Israeli who sought to stab an Arab but stabbed another Jew instead

You guys look like Arabs and you behave just like Arabs. Ugly sand gypsies all of you.

Population of Africa/Asia is growing extremely fast. Where they are going to go in the future? Try to guess.
EU, Cucknada, US, UK are fucked. Even Hungary. If everything remains as it is(and it will remain as is, because eurofaggots are cucked to death) your country will be full of shitskins.

your children scared of muslims. thats why muslims will dominate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytrmSAHnAWE

>>A Jewish Israeli who sought to stab an Arab but stabbed another Jew instead

In most times we can clealy see a difference. the mizrahi women are way more beautiful than the ugly arab women.

Yeah that's why I said we have to raise them to hate them. Hate is stronger than fear. A gang of tall swedish kids would beat those little arabs anyday. We're a bit too civilized at the moment.

what do the average swedish people say about the situation? do the majority still approves immigration?

Holy shit, this is truly horrifying. I think I'll emigrate to Eesti

they look like they wash themselves in poo everyday

Your women are the ugliest whores in europe, maybe in the world. you know it well you yello teeth brit.

'Why are the British so ugly?' most Googled questions about the UK"

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

All these thots look the same to me. The global thot look.

Everybody is racist even if they won't admit it. That is why many swedes feel the need overly protective of our new friends(don't show the faces of criminals in the news etc).
No one wants to live among them lol, and when one of them went to my school we pretty much just made fun of him.

But in numbers I bet they can have a reasonable living standard here. Natives will most likely avoid them if they can.

And the influx of "refugees" have decreased significantly. And our previous governtment even admitted it was a mistake, because it was.
People don't like immigration, not even the ones who vote for the leftist party (which they've done for centuries).

You're brown sand gypsies. Your genes are swarming with diseases. Absolutely genetic trash.

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

Israel already has 20% muslim citizens. Knowing how that works out, I'd advise Europe to shut muslim immigration down before you get that high.

Nice projecting, but I've seen your kind IRL and everyone literally laughed at the Jew behind his back. I mean he was freakishly ugly, looked literally like a troll.