More and more illegal migrants in Germany are analphabets

Apparently 80% of rocket engineers, lawyers and doctors who come to Germany illegally are unable to learn even the basics of German... even after 1300 hours of German lessons and specialized small groups.

As a result, these highly skilled groups are not ready to start any type of work, not even the lowest class of helper works or cleaning jobs cannot be done by these people.

Very, very tragic.

Bet they got fake qualifications, literal pajeet tier. Kill niggers and Arabs, the mingoloid Sami have more a right to live in northern Europe than these shitskins

Makes sense considering that Germany's official language is Arabic.

What does the pic say? I don't speak turkish.

rly makes me think

It's almost as if niggers are dumb or something.

did you really think that monkeys could read???

top kek

Wasn't there an effort to have them craft wooden ornaments?

no one could have predicted this

They will be going home sooner or later. Give it a few years until the population actually starts demanding results from them. Everyone who is here for the free ride will not make it. It is hard enough to make it as a german in the current system lazy immigrants dont stand a chance.

LMAO you wish

Is that why 3rd generation immigrants are so well integrated here?

>They will be going home sooner or later

>posting that with a straight face
Who says Germans don’t have a sense of humour?

Back in September 2015 I went down and witnessed the German - Austrian and Austrian - Slovenian border during the invasion.
It was unreal.
Thousands and thousands of:
15-50 year old males
Over 85% were in this category
Iliterate

It was clear what this was going to bring.
The cops.
The government.
The media...
Knew this. Yet they ran with another narrative and the majority of the German public bought it.

Fast forward 2 years and the narrative is wearing thin as more Krauts wake up to reality.

It's going to get real ugly, real soon.

You are absolutely delusional if you think your police/military forces will remove them.
Then again, it would be pretty hilarious if the multinational army the EU is hankering for was designed solely just to remove the refugees the EU took in.

He's probably not German though, since he's posting from Germany

C R I P P L E

didnt a heap of people from turkey move to germany in the 60s with the promise that if they help rebuild they would get payed heaps and then must return to turkey but they never did return?

It doesn't matter how lazy they they'll live on welfare forever

Imagine actually believing this.

>turks can't even speak proper german after having been here for decades
>expect negroids to learn german. at all
Ah, the classical german arrogance. Loving it. We're shoveling our own graves while being smug as fuck.

That was Swedenistans thing where they threw like 80k € so rapefugees could make little wooden toy boats

>they will be going home sooner or later.

STELL MEINEN SCHOCK VOR

wow
its like they dont care or want to learn german

Pajeet at least knows how to read.

The only "results" being "demanded" from them are to serve as an excuse for massive government spending and virtue signal. If you want to go full red pill, also to destroy the German race.

>lazy immigrants dont stand a chance
lol. Compared to what a lazy nigger gets in Africa (literal enslavement, death by starvation), living conditions in Germany are literally heaven on earth.

isch fick disch gleisch

Germany is their new home so he isn't wrong

Says the swede - whose nation is literally Africa in Scandinavia

>Bet they got fake qualifications

They're BORN as doctors, scientists, engineers, etc., you idiot. Don't you watch BBC?

I understand anal, but what is a phabet?

Analphabet means illiterate in German.

>They will be going home sooner or later.

They said that about the guest workers in the 50s and 60s, and those people had far less support from Germans than refugees do today. Who the fuck told you that they're going home?

>Analphabet means illiterate in German.
that is racist

Typical kraut, missing the joke

Hey, at least this one's literate so you know he's not brown

holy fuck, I can only imagine what they add to tap water in Deutschland.

>Solar lohnt sich wieder

RRRRREEEEEE, there's still 9001% punitive import tariff on Chink panels.

Kek, I hate this and still even I have to laugh.

good, fuck germany for what they did, for what they are doing, and for they would do if not suicided by migrants

Anal alpha bet? They do anal with German upper middle class gymnasium girls I bet

Give you a taste of your medicine, build you back up after and take mankind to space? There must be lots of bitterness down all those British toilets.

It was Finland and it was 150k Euros :D

They should introduce french foreign legion language teaching techniques. Those are proven to work.

The new doctors and philosophe.

On this topic, i have never read or heard anyone saying the majority of these immigrants are academics.
Can someone provide me with a source?

they aren't but they are future doctors lawyers and engineers, it's their potential what makes them so valuable to us

the EU army is the best that can happy to europe. i give CDU 4 more years, max 8, then its time for a right wing party im 100% sure of it.

by the time a right wing party takes over they will very happily use the EU army to remove that filth.

holy fuck, more chance that we get reperations from the emus than there is for your blackies to go back.

stop being so racist, Hans

Imagine being intelligent enough to understand the fundamentals of rocket science, but cannot grasp the rudimentary structure of kraut. I think we need more ! ;^)

You want to invade a country but have not the strenght to fight it? Just do it like the immigrants in Germany

they're gonna need bigger boats to send them all back

>going home sooner or later .........

I believe in you Hans! Do what you people do best. Maybe America will fight on the right side this time...

what does being literate have to do with getting your skull shape measured for the germ test?

>no one will be anti muslim if there is only muslim
well about that, take a look at muslim countries.

You poor, naive bastard.

There's a reason we voted for Brexit you know. A million foreigners are going to be given German citizenship within a few years, and once they have it, they would have been able to come here under EU freedom of movement rules.

I bet you Germans wish you had a southern border wall

There is a hotline for illiterate Alfa Teleon. In the commercial for the hotline, the number of illiterates increased from 4 million to 7.5 million. The wonders of inbred muslim immigration.

I guess you Bell-Curve racists are in for a hell of a wake up call aren't you?

My my what a coincidence, just like in Sweden, its almost like there is some sort of correlation going on here. What is the barrier of entry going to be once robotics take all the low hanging jobs that even natives are going to struggle with.

We getting that anal alright whitey

Schreib dich nicht ab, lern fuggen große Brüste.

Sweden really can't talk shit about Germany, you are as bad as each other.

???

What are you talking about

Bald werden echte Deutsche ausgestorben sein

that's Putin's fault, damn him

At least our street signs aren't in arabic (for now)

Goldstücke müssen weder lesen noch schreiben können

kek

What's the sandnigger saying about dirtniggers?

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

They will be fed through by the System and every year big news will be made that a thousand or so have left Germany.

What the refugees bring us is more valuable than gold

"What the refugees are bringing is more valuable than gold"

Danke.

Sie sind herzlich willkommen

Scientists, lawyers and doctors dont need to read and write. They only need to science, lawyer and doctor.

>German police tweeted this at new years eve
Lol

anal what?

At least Germany's most-studied language isn't its own native language.

Holy fuck.

It makes sense for Mutts to learn Bean but why the fuck is Green/Iceland, UK and Scandis learning it

There's no maybe about it. Americans would not kill Europeans when we're all suffering the same (((problems)))

>Namibia
Truly best colony ever.

Holidays?

because we already know our native languiage you dumb fucks. why would a german or an english person learn its own language AGAIN on duolingo

>give it a few years

No you idiot. By that point they’ll have successfully demanded legal reunification and the German legal system will have ruled that Germany will pay to have their family brought over. By that point the media will have normalised the economic burden and violence of “refugees” . Refugee stories won’t be news, people will adapt to the new normal, they’ll be called Germans, people will say it is in humane and nazi like to deport them after tgey’ve Been living here for several years.

The longer this goes on for the less chance you will have if fixing it.

You will never have a better opportunity in the future to fix things than now and that will remain true every day.

This. To (((them))) it's unacceptable you have any idea what's going on. It was bad enough when the racist eastern European media showed you all the fighting age illiterate males spilling into your country.

Give it five years and one of the lines the media will take is that the poor refugees are trying their hardest to leave. There will be sob stories on the front page every day. Media will also argue that increasing violence but fewer refugees must mean the supremacist native germans are to blame for rapes and rioting.

Look at Sweden.

Herzzerreißend

>Truly best colony ever.

They're just learning it so they can come and BLACK you in response to the Herero genocide.

every prediction about the migrant crisis anybody with two brain cells made came true, at this point the only prediction that hasn't come true is full blown civil war

This.
You'll get used to seeing non-whites among you. You'll get used to the crime and decreased standard of living. You'll get used to running away from your own cities.
You will slowly forget what it was like to live in a European nation as a European among your fellow Europeans.

Look to America to see your future.

Scientists and Engineers, goyim.
Also, not a single terrorist.

Just trust us ;)

those are mudslimes trying to learn what ficki ficki means in swedish

Yes, that was the point of the post.