Oy vey, you don't need that kidney do you, goyim?

Oy vey, you don't need that kidney do you, goyim?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180107130128/https://unsettlingstories.com/2017/02/03/just-learned-horrible-impossible-truth-drug-called-adrenochrome/
foxnews.com/world/2010/11/12/eu-kosovo-probes-organ-trafficking.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.610986
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.749766
timesofisrael.com/israeli-arrested-in-rome-for-organ-trafficking/
wrmea.org/2009-november/israeli-organ-trafficking-and-theft-from-moldova-to-palestine.html
tabletmag.com/scroll/135906/israeli-organ-trafficking-ring-broken-up
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4735121,00.html
salon.com/2015/12/05/selling_desperate_syrian_refugees_body_parts_for_profit_israeli_man_arrested_in_turkey_for_organ_trafficking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would give my kidney to save you life roo brother.

Thanks

Finns are honorary Australians

It's hard to deny with credentials like spurdo.

I don't see what's wrong about this. If everyone agrees on the price of the kidney then whose rights were infringed here? It's not like the people were forced to sell their organs.

with plebes living longer and longer, so that more and more ailments have time to manifest, organs are the new ivory, goyim

...and the ching-jew alliance will corner this market, as it did the monetary system before it

this DÆSU. prostitution is legal in most of europe, so apparently it's legal for POOR GIRLS to volunteer to get raped again and again for money, but when POOR MEN volunteer to sell a kidney, then the world goes full der stürmer and hurr durr poor men, jews are stealing their kidneys

>selling a jew a kidney
They're lucky the kikes didn't take both of them while they were knocked out.

>be Serb
>get your kidneys stolen by the Jew
thank you merchant you are my greatest ally

THIS IS NO WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES MEDIA

google this guys last name and not a single U.S site comes up talking about him except Rueters

uhh guys... isn't the adrenal gland found above the kidney and is harvested by sick elite adrenochrome addicts?

web.archive.org/web/20180107130128/https://unsettlingstories.com/2017/02/03/just-learned-horrible-impossible-truth-drug-called-adrenochrome/

>He told me about a drug called adrenochrome that could produce a high beyond any other. And unlike those other drugs, there are no ill effects.
>He didn’t allow me to make copies for fear of implicating himself personally, but he’d been to a “farm,” he called it, in one of the Baltic states.

>Baltic states

>oy vey goy why do you need to kidney You are good with 1 kidney. Here's no kidney.

This! The Kosovo-Serbia problem is now halfway solved.

Silly goyim, as long as your organs have value, they belong to god's chosen.
After all, goyim DON'T have value.

Ding, ding, ding - we have a winner! Now you know why Clinton was so hell-bent on the subjugation of the Yugos in the 90s and why Serbia had to be stopped from maintaining control over Kosovo.

Though of course admittedly that's Balkan, not Baltic.

ehh close enough, easternish Europe then.
pardon my burger education, the story looks like a larp too.
>reptilian

could you imagine the kill factory's that are set up around the world where missings people end up.....

it would make the stuff peta cry about look vanilla AF with all the people stuffed into cages like animals in different stages of being harvested, anyone else seen the movie the island?

the tooth paste shill from the atg threads is going to show up any second now

A Jew treating the goyim like expendable resources. Why I'd never...

This would be legal in a ancap society.

>the island
The movie with the Kenobi actor and the clones winning the lottery only to be used as organ donors for their clones living above ground in the real world?
There must be some truth to these hollywood films.

Goyim is plural tho

I refuse to believe that is actually a thing

This desu.
Take a country like Ukraine, $10K would be 100 TIMES the total median networth of an adult.

It would be like getting paid 12.5 million here in Europe.
If someone showed up tomorrow and offered me 12 million for one of my kidneys I'm not entirely sure I'd refuse. I'd certainly give it some thought.

>here in Europe.
Meant here in Italy ofc.

MEANWHILE
>SEVEN (7) FUCKING YEARS AGO
>EU in Kosovo Probes Organ Trafficking
foxnews.com/world/2010/11/12/eu-kosovo-probes-organ-trafficking.html
>Two others -- Turkish doctor Yusuf Sonmez and Moshe Harel, an Israeli citizen -- are listed as wanted by Interpol.
>Moshe Harel, an Israeli citizen
>"Both Sonmez and Harel are fugitive from justice," the indictment said.
>Harel are fugitive from justice
SEVEN FUCKING YEARS AGO
>tfw Mossad organ harvesting organized crime protected by the elite

Yes... This is about freedom...
Based organ merchant!

Suprised they need to.
They are already globally harvesting people using the Harvard criteria, which has needed less and less to declare you "brain dead" every year.
But brain death isn't a real thing, you're just comatose, and usually can be brought out of it.

Daily reminder that you aren't dead when they harvest your organs, as dead organs cannot be harvested except for corneas.
Daily reminder that signing up to be an organ donor literally means allowing doctors to kill you for money.

We need to start a #giveyourkidneytoarefugee

>Kosovo
Another triumph of US nation building.

>American's bombed me and stole my kidney
Life is hard for when you're a slav.

We need to create a Jewopedia database of statistics, sources etc about Jewish over-representation in crime.

>NYT Finds 'Disproportionate Role' of Israelis in World Organ Trafficking

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.610986

>Three Israelis Arrested on Suspicion of Organ Trafficking

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.749766

>Israeli arrested in Rome for organ trafficking

timesofisrael.com/israeli-arrested-in-rome-for-organ-trafficking/

>Israeli Organ Trafficking and Theft: From Moldova to Palestine

wrmea.org/2009-november/israeli-organ-trafficking-and-theft-from-moldova-to-palestine.html

>Costa Rican Officials Break Up Israeli Organ Trafficking Ring

tabletmag.com/scroll/135906/israeli-organ-trafficking-ring-broken-up

>Turkish authorities arrest Israeli suspected of organ trafficking

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4735121,00.html

>Selling desperate Syrian refugees’ body parts for profit: Israeli man arrested

salon.com/2015/12/05/selling_desperate_syrian_refugees_body_parts_for_profit_israeli_man_arrested_in_turkey_for_organ_trafficking/

These threads seem to be getting slid hard.

indeed, bump