imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 4
>Idlib:SAA liberates 9 villages/towns in past 12h.3km to Sinjar
>E Ghouta:SAA 400 meters to lift siege on army base in Harasta
>DeZ:SDF capture Elias,Jadlah,al-Mohamdiyah, al-Majid&Ard al-Zir villages, IS shells SDF positions N of Hajin
>Reports:RU refused to help US coal. in operations in Tanaf area
>Ru MOD:Jihadists mortar fire on hmeimim airbase killed 2 RU soldiers
>Ru Heli that crashed in N Hama, did a hard landing 15km away from Hama airfield, pilot&gunner died,mechanic survived
>IS ambushes large Hezbollah convoy in Badiya region, eastern Syria
>Jihadist rebels attempt to break Syrian Army lines in Hirbnafsah town,southern Hama
>Despite the protests, Iranian forces not leaving Syria
>Iran re-opens border crossings with Iraq-Kurdistan region
>IS launches mass-suicide bombing offensive(2 SVBIEDs&18mensuicide bombers) against Iraqi forces near border with Syria
>Houthis ambush saudi convoy using IED's in Saudi Arabia's Jizan Region
>1000+ days of war in Yemen, civis endure food shortages,disease outbreaks,forced to live in deplorable conditions
>Iran:Anti-gov protests dying down.Protests in support of gov take place. Internet blockage lifted
>ISRAELI FORCES EXPOSE ALLEGED IRANIAN-BACKED NETWORK IN WEST BANK, STRIKE GAZA STRIP

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/business/201801071060569577-adidas-russia-relations/
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/949985878755045378
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/949992613855289344
almasdarnews.com/article/surrendering-jihadists-turn-tanks-armed-pickups-syrian-army-rural-west-damascus/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.489887&lon=37.100315&z=14&m=b&gz=0;370631074;354705266;208568;8388;534725;219461;695228;600231;59223;1004558;59223;1005954;0;871900;0;871900;339889;404629;194835;0
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.525905&lon=37.155547&z=16&m=b&show=/32329016/Khayriyah-Kabirah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death to America and death to Israel

Sick Gains

FUCK YOU

me>you

Rude

Is red or blue higher elevation?

soo, will Idlib end when all is taken or when there is another peaceprogress and final political solution? And when would that be?

Explosion!

white>purple>red>yellow>green>blue
i wonder who (You)'re talking to

(Grrrrr)

Case study: Another fucking moron. The majority of the people who called for non-violence in Syria have ditched the struggle as soon as they realized that their revolution was failing to gather enough internal support and was quickly devolving into an armed and foreign-sponsored regime change operation. The remainder have stopped calling for non-violence and either joined or endorsed the FSA, and for this they have only themselves to blame - so whatever happened to them afterwards is the result of their own choice.

The only protests that have actually succeed are those which tried to remain mostly peaceful and did not indiscriminately riot or directly attack the armed forces. For example - Egypt (both in 2011 and 2013), Tunisia, Ukraine, etc. Your goal as a revolutionary is to convince a critical mass of the country's elites to defect from the ruling regime and join your side - and you cannot do that if you start your revolution with violence against the regime as a whole and appeal to foreign nations for help. If you're lucky you might be able to cause a civil war and foreign intervention that way which will destroy your entire country for many decades, or you might just completely and utterly fail as the Iranian protests just did, but you will never have an actual revolution that way.

But this line of thinking is probably too nuanced for the "muh barrel bombs" retards.

Old lurker here. Just came back to say this: Quit /sg/ guys, life is good and worth living, this thread and the board as a whole sucked the life out of me for a while. Now I feel free, taking long walks, talking to the few people I enjoy talking to, working on myself, working to improve what's around me. Trust me, the shitposting and happenings are not worth it. Don't waste your time on it when you could be doing literally anything else. Watch a movie or a TV show, do some sport, hang out with someone, play vidya, listen to some music and contemplate, work on improving your life through everything you do, study/work harder.
Sorry for the lecture, just thought I'd share my experience leaving this hellhole.

Sinjar getting KOTEL'D.

I wonder the same about (You)

Thirsty? Is that some new pasta?

t. normie
Hope you get barrel bombed

cya tomorrow faggot

Well amen, of course.

As soon as people ally with salafist movements and fucking al-Qaeda the "revolution" is over, thats the point where they sell out to radicals just to increase their base of support

I have absolutely no problem limiting the amount of time I spend on /sg/ tbqh, just browse it a bit when you actually have free time and are doing things on the PC anyway, outside that I rarely think about it and just do other stuff

Maghreboi! Great, you're here.
This is specifically for you.
I don't hate you or dislike you, I just think you waste too much time here, if you truly care about being Sunni then go do your prayers and read Quran. Don't waste your time here, work for you afterlife and your mortal one.

This is a comfy thread, on a comfy Sunday

No I only posted here maybe once or twice before, lurked for a long time, quit about half a year ago.
1. It's normalfag
2. There's nothing wrong with being normal, it's actually way more fun than whatever wasting your life on the internet arguing with imaginary people is called.
Haven't been here for about 6 months now, I plan to continue doing so.

Death to the Islamic Republic and all it's supporters

Death to arabs and muslims

Death to Jews and their shabbos goys

however the scale depends on the location and the zoom
for example: in some areas: red>yellow by 20 meters while for others it's hundreds of meters
not a static scale

really makes me think
hi friendo, which one are you?

>Haven't been here for about 6 months now, I plan to continue doing so.
and yet here you are collecting (you)s

I'm not talking about being addicted, I'm talking talking about the toxic swamp environment and the effects it has on you even for a few hourws a day. Quitting completely clears your mind of the poison, trust me, you should try it.

I want to eat the heart of a Hezbollrat I want to wipe my arse to khameneis turban after he is beheaded We will throw the children of the supporter of the regime into a giant meat grinder

FSA has lost yet another village while you were writing that

shhhh, no tears, only comfy now

That's what I'm saying man, ignorance is bless, and I intend to enjoy it.
I just lurked a long time ago, we haven't talked personally before, but I saw you every time I visited the thread. I believe you are a normal person just enjoying some shitposts and shouldn't be wasting your time on here, I've seen you post on prayer times, wouldn't it be better to pray and read Quraan than waste your time here man? Trust me, work for the afterlife.

And there you are, shitposting on an autism friendly general while the Islamic Republic is getting stronger everyday. Might as well shahada yourself

Let's call me NFS (NormalFagSyrian). If you ever see me here, after these few posts, ever again, feel free to call my bullshit, hell I would admit it myself if I did come back again.
I honestly am just trying to help, because it has helped me a lot, leaving this place. And it's a one-time thing. Feel free to disbelieve though.

you remind me someone :^)
>I've seen you post on prayer times
whoever you are you're wrong here

Idlib will end when its all taken. The Turks will only return Syrian land when it is assured that the Kurds will rejoin Syria.

Inshallah. You're right bro.

>can't combine normal life with lurking a thread
really dude? it's not that hard to do both
filtered

Wow rude.
And he's not even wrong. In fact he's absolutely right. Wouldn't you like to be normal, motivated, social and happy? I know I would.

How will I ever recover

t. 19 yo boyfriendless kissless handholdless commie khommie virgin pole

No

That's some nice bread.

Can anyone here explain this to me
Why do Americans think Middle Easterners look like South Asians?

Funny thing is that a lot of American Stacies online say they would never date a Middle Eastern guy then when I tell them I am one they act shocked and say "I thought you were a hot Latino Guy"
I don't even look Latin or Italian

Kek.

>Adidas CEO is worried about losing its most devoted customers in Russia.
Gopniks may choose another brand.

sputniknews.com/business/201801071060569577-adidas-russia-relations/

Puma and nike in discount centers are good

Because Americans are stupid and ignorant.

everything in moderation, friend. glad youre doing well though

acting like a larping depressed whore is going to help you recover,obviously
тpи пoлocки or nothing,tovarisch

When is the new front happening which you said yesterday? You know that one horizontally through Idlib

You were supposed to filter me, faggot

feels good man
reports were false if i remember correctly

Will do now, it's always better to give someone the benefit of the doubt
there could have been a chance that you werent the shia larpwhore
Imagine being so terrible at life that you start to create a fiction in your head in which iran is the perfect society,lmao

It was a rhetorical question

>hurr durr
At least I'm not a n*rmie

Taк я нe пoнял, ты, твopoжoк пoдзaлyпный, бyдeшь нa пyмy пиздeть eптa?

The jihadis are attempting to launch a counter-offensive before SAA reaches Abu Duhur, everything that's about to get pocketed depends on it.
The intense Russian airstrikes around Maarrat numan indicates that Russia are well aware of this and are nuking them before they manage to assemble any force capable of even reaching the frontline.
I have a feeling that they will abandon everything and run before SAA is at Abu Duhur.
Get ready for insane gains in the upcoming days (yes, even more insane than the current Tiger gains).
tl;dr: pic related

i want to talk to albolandi

Didn't see him today

You let tell him Ivan you fucking tell him

Oh an after Iran comes Russia we are going to make barbarossa look like childs play

>Geolocation confirms strategic village of Sinjar (last imp. crossroads before #AbuDuhur Airbase) is under Regime control since this morning

something tells me you're somehow linked

>Southern Idlib: Residents of the villages of Ramle, Abu Aliij, Jib al-Qasab, Maksar Tahtani, Makassar Faouani and Chariyya are firing at the gunmen and raising Syrian flags and pictures of President Assad.
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/949985878755045378

It's your schizophrenia again

BASHAR W BAS

Did you give all your bros a blow job before they blew themselves, up in syria?

>Wow look Bashar! Now that your forces are here we are totally /yourguys/.
I bet they're sunnis innit.

Are you really from Syria
>If yes:Selam Aleykum and good luck

You can try m8
Like, every 100 years one nation thinks it can stand against Russia.

Hey, they kept the posters and flags hidden all along, gotta give them credit for that.

>iT'S yOuR scHizOpHrEnIa aGaIN
either you're somehow linked, or you got influenced by him
or it's a coincidal coincidence

This picture never gets old :D

this desu
remember when FSA forbid everyone from using those banknotes that had Assads' faces on them?

>4th Division's Golan launchers targeting #Harasta & #Irbeen with a wave of IRAM rockets.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/949992613855289344
Dropping barrel bombs from helicopters is so 2013.

let's have a good day in Idlib!

I think that was "only" in Euphrates Shield area, but i wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened in Idlib.

It doesnt matter if russia falls it matters that the slavic plague is contained its purely population control the more dead russians the better but we need a wall between china and Europe so you have that at least

Can you show us on a map which towns/villages those are?

Daaw, IS is gonna be lonely again inna uncomfy pocket.

Reposting for Romania, I know he's not here yet.

I admire him greatly and might have stolen some of his memes, that's all

>Surrendered jihadist militants have turned over tanks, armed pickups and other weapons to the Syrian Arab Army as part of a greater reconciliation deal made almost two weeks ago in western Damascus province’s Beit Jinn valley region.
>Two battle tanks, scores of armed pickups, heavy machine guns and shoulder-fired rocket launchers represented the bulk of the weapons to be surrendered. The now ex-militants will now be allowed to return to their normal lives.
>The event was the third phase of a greater evacuation-reconciliation deal reached between the Syrian government and jihadist militants in the Beit Jinn valley region almost two week ago.
>Prior to this, other militants from the region who did not want to reconcile with the government left the Beit Jinn region under the assured protection of the Syrian Arab Army towards rebel-held areas in the provinces of Daraa and Idlib.
>Now only one more phase to the reconciliation deal remains to be fulfilled and this involves the Syrian Arab Army reopening the road that runs between the towns of Mazaraat Beit Jinn and Beit Jinn.
almasdarnews.com/article/surrendering-jihadists-turn-tanks-armed-pickups-syrian-army-rural-west-damascus/

>hfw all that red
kek

>r*ddit spacing

>Can you show us on a map which towns/villages those are?
>Ramlah,Abu Aliij, Jib al-Qasab, Maksar Tahtani, Makassar Fawqani, khayriat"
The ones i found:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.489887&lon=37.100315&z=14&m=b&gz=0;370631074;354705266;208568;8388;534725;219461;695228;600231;59223;1004558;59223;1005954;0;871900;0;871900;339889;404629;194835;0

>he hasn't killed h*ms*lf yet

>khayria
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.525905&lon=37.155547&z=16&m=b&show=/32329016/Khayriyah-Kabirah

when did you start posting/being regular here?

A year or so

>dudes quit /sg/
>literally Syrian

Oooh, thanks man! Thats realy good news since it extends that flank further outward.

oc

Honestly we don't give a flying fuck about the (((west))). Just let us annex Poland and other lesser beings and sure we'll take care of them.

Merry Chritsmas Russians and Romanians and Greeks