Some British TV show

So I am checking out new shows and I see this British sci-fi that sounds really damn good. Pre-apocalypse show about detectives who stumble upon evidence of the impending death of the world in 5 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Sun

I'm like FUCK YEAH finally good sci-fi series. Right? WRONG. Literally the first 10 minutes we have the following:

>a nigger woman in the first scene
>androgynous short haired woman coming out of a bar
>interracial family white man black woman with a little niglet the white cuck is raising
>the short hair cunt acts like a man and beats up an actual man in her second scene

I am fucking 15 minutes in and already have bile coming up. Disgusting affirmative action actors and bullshit politically correct show.

Any Britbong care to explain what's in the bottles in pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=X6CruxqLp-U
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pmg7uS09TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=da436lFYSdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah boi, give me those diversity points. Judging by this show half the population of GB is black and most couples are mixed.

Oh I forgot to mention:
>several arabs/muslims in the first few scenes

>Judging by this show half the population of GB is black and most couples are mixed.
This is a fact, sadly. Their tv shows adapted to that reality a while ago.

From left to right: vinegar, mustard, bbq sauce, ketchup

You got vinegar just sitting like that? Damn. I figured the mustard and ketchup and wasn't sure about bbq, thought that would be a US thing.

Thanks for answering!

>bbq sauce
Fuck off imposter. A true Brit would know that is brown sauce

>Bbq sauce

Its brown sauce you daft cunt

>still watching the motion picture jew
>in 2018

kys

I was translating into the nearest yank equivalent

WHY DOES NO FUCKING FREE STREAM WEBSITE WORK ANYMORE FUCK YOU ALL U CUNTS FUCK YOU GOSTREAM

>translating
It's not even close to being the same thing retard

>bbq sauce
triggered REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Luckily you didnt say HP Sauce

Do they have anything more similar though?

They say A1 but I've had A1 and it's more like worcester sauce.

Not BBQ, brown sauce. God tier sauce on just about any meat, particularly sausage and bacon sarnies.

You're missing out mate.

>BBQ sauce

Turn that proxy off you nonce.

Roger that, I'll look through the stores if we have that here. Weird name that.

Not seen it but if its 5 years until the end of the world wouldn't you expect most of those things to be more prevalent? What do you think is gonna cause the end of the world?

It's written by Neil Cross, who wrote Luther and a few episodes of Spooks. Spooks in particular was absolute cancer. The short-haired woman is Agness Deyn, who is apparently a famous model. Yes, it's brown sauce. Closest American equivalent is apparently steak sauce.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_sauce

>Characters all shitbags

Why do you think their world was ending? Sounds pretty realistic to me.

Apparently something wrong with the sun, but I get your meaning.

>Neil Cross

Yup that explains it

Why not just call a spade a spade?

I abandoned the BBC a decade ago.

Anyone here watch those "Nordic Noir" tv shows, like The Killing, The Bridge and Trapped etc? I was thinking of dipping my toe in those - they seem low on the enrichment front.

Has to be a mudslime

I watched one episode of The Bridge and it didn't win me over. Not much skw crap in that iirc.

brown sauce you twat

they are truly amazing. i love nordic noir.
i recommend Wallander. The killing is great too

"The Day of the Triffids" was surprisingly good.

>Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=X6CruxqLp-U
>Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pmg7uS09TQ

>155861305
You have to go back, never in my life seen BBQ sauce on the table in shitty workie cafe. The owners would be wearing the full breakfast, after the sacrilege is discovered

>Any Britbong care to explain what's in the bottles in pic related?
Soy.

My mum watches a lot of British shit, especially the seemingly endless amount of crime drama. Aside from Midsummer Murders, pretty much all of them have miscegenation from what I've seen in passing. It's fascinating. The British must be absolutely bombarded by race-mixing in their media. Alongside that is the disproportionate number of nigger cast members, especially mulatto females with ridiculous hair.

Most programmes made by the BBC,ITV and channel4 are cancer.
My wife liked watching midsummer murders, it's set in an typical English county full of white people.
Now the new series has loads of diverse people and their problems. She stopped watching it.

This is part and parcel of being forced to pay for TV with no say in what they produce.

The BBC are living up to their name I guess.

You got any right leaning TV like FOX? At least some that is neutral and doesn't force race mixing and diversity?

Did you see any of the Christmas adverts? Race mixing in every one, even Normie's started to comment on it.

Its brown sauce you cunt

Cheers. I'm going to try and watch more European TV and cinema. British and American stuff is just AIDs. Any suggestions?

The 1981 version is better. Those old British shows are an acquired taste but they had a tone and quality to them that appeals. Also, no niggers and pakis.

seriously, why arent we doing anything about this?
all the adverts have like a mixed race family, and its always a black guy and white women, with like a completely white kid or chinese kid or some shit.
we just allow this shit to happen

fucking disgusted that someone would call that BBQ sauce. Fuck this place

>You got any right leaning TV like FOX?
No
>At least some that is neutral and doesn't force race mixing and diversity?
No. Pls send help.

Only thing I can think of that comes close is rt.
Apart from that we only have BBC news, ITV news, channel 4 news and sky news which all follow the same agenda.

So people diversity is okay, but sauce diversity is what triggers the bongs?

>At least some that is neutral and doesn't force race mixing and diversity?

The BBC in the past used to take being neutral seriously (they're legally mandated to be in fact). Not for a long time though.

I think not paying the licence fee would be a start but everybody would have to stop paying it, can't see that happening though.

It's not about the sauce it's about the erosion (am*r*canization) of our culture.

Brit TV is the cuckest of all? You didn't know that. They literally cast africans as medeival knights in historic dramas.

>but everybody would have to stop paying it, can't see that happening though.

TV is dying, and most people aren't going to buy a licence just for iplayer. It's already happening.

Sadly our state-sponsored BBC is the most influential and powerful news media here, and there's little freedom of expression tolerated. We really need a less restrictive system and more competition in news media.

Then skip the bloody yank sauces and go straight for Texan picante sauce.

Fuck

Old British shows are top tier. I'm a life long fan of Doctor Who and the last couple of seasons make me gag.

Blake's 7 is still one my top sci-fi shows

we used to have tv license, but now you have to pay taxes for it.

That's brown sauce you disgusting fat amorphous mutt with a proxy

800,000 a year are not renewing their tv license. Although, I just saw a headline about how only 1 in 6 trust the bbc now, which was starting to get me interested until I saw the top 10 most trusted celebs

> David Attenborough
> Tom Hanks
> Michelle Obama
> Prince William
> The Queen
> Morgan Freeman
> Prince Harry
> Stephen Hawking
> Barack Obama
> Judi Dench

So we're as retarded as ever, and we don't know what fucking brown sauce is

>telly tax now a literal tax
They might try it, but I doubt it would go through as it would mean they would now literally be an arm of the government, which would trigger the fuck out of opposition MPs.

BBC is (((neutral))) goy

I caught them calling illegals 'undocumented' the other day. And people actually think this is a trustworthy news source. The world is burning

My French ex girlfriend actually listed Michelle Obama as one of her heroes

>Texan picante sauce.
Sounds Mexican

Jesus Christ it's over

*commits an hero*

Why though? What has she done other than give US school kids shit dinners and be the wife of a president?

Stronk negress woman, inspiring, powerful, yada yada

Tried to watch Black mirror, same shit. Race mixing couples everywhere and white male hating in every episode. (((Black mirror)))

Our great British brown sauce and football are the only things we really get worked up about.

youtube.com/watch?v=da436lFYSdM

She's a feminist of course, I met her at university. She's rich, never had to work in her life - no worries

Even with her dumb lefty views the thing that split us up was money, she got tired of me actually having the income of a student so I couldn't go to restaurants or afford several holidays a year

All the biggest lefties at that uni were all spoiled rich kids

Left to right

Salt
Pepper
Vinegar
Mustard
Brown sauce
Red sauce

Only wogs say ketchup or tomato sauce

I just bought some brown sauce on the Internet, you guys better be right.

Utopia is a way better show if you can handle seeing a Welsh tart and a speccy negro.
Wilson is /X/ incarnate though.

it's nice on a bacon butty or chips/fries lad

Fuck you achmed, I say ketchup

>So I am checking out new shows
First mistake.
>So I am checking out new (((shows)))
FTFY

>British show
>Expecting it not to push multiculturalism
Have you been living under a rock OP?

bbq? You are clearly not white.

Cheers.

I just recently got into black mirror. Turns out the interracial couple meme is real and it's ALWAYS BM/WF .

Eh, I love sci-fi and cannot stop myself.

Is that a thought she developed for herself or something she was told to think by the nice man in the suit on the TV?