Trump NO

Nothing personal, Pajeet.

Sage

You're doing it wrong nufag

India gets to keep it's human resources instead of losing it to (((diversity)))

Sounds about right desu

Who is ready to learn to program?
Who am I kidding, companies will just outsource.

Kill yourself shitskin.

this is just the beginning

This is not about jobs. It's about keeping America white.

Hilarious to think that companies won't outsource even more aggressively.

india could be an ok country but all their doctors and STEM go abroad for easy money this is indeed a good thing for india. Americans are to dumb to program though

>keeping America white

TRUMP YES

My CS degree just shot up in value like a rocket. Get those fucking rupee-gobbling Loo Poos out of my industry.

jews fear the brahmin,the purest aryan still around

They'll outsource harder, retard. You really think companies want to hire americans when they can hire minorities outside of the states who can do the same job for cheap? Delusional thinking, user

see

Why aren't they already doing that then ding dong?

You know they can just engineer their products from India, right? They don't just stop existing just because they're not in America.

Until Trump and co follow through on tariffs and whatnot.

They stop existing as options for the little guy, so that's good enough for me. If Mr. Shekelburg wants to chase those Pajeets back to India with his multi-million dollar mega-corporation then let him pay the tariffs to do it.

In the tech industry you cannot put a price on actual competency. Firms develop circles around circles of shitty, unsustainable code written by the lowest common denominator of an independent contractor. The white man in for the long haul is always going to produce the superior product because he knows he has the obligation to maintain it.

Yeah and you're clearly "to" dumb to grammar.

make it so.

> companies will just outsource
They could outsorce it without importing power. Why didn't they? Because they employ american infrastructure to lower the cost. Now if they would not do the same for India, they would need to pay them that much more.

Pajeets making india better would be great. World needs strong India to stand against muds.

Would you want to live in India and do your work for the same price?

>trump takes jobs from indians and gives them to americans
>kwik-e-mart becomes kwik-e-shart

You're a retard, this is great for India. We lost our educated class to developed countries, sending them back is only going to help us rather than make us more poorer.

This would be the best thing ever, the amount of butthurt from the Parjeets will be unprecedented.

Idk, a lot of these H1s are bringing the average up by leaving. The genuine smarties do go as well because the best institutions are overseas, even though the Ivy league has been becoming poison ivy.

Trump 2020

Make America smell great again!

Stay mad Cucksen

Hope more niggers overflow you from Germany

India will develop more as a country, my students will be able to get jobs. Sounds win-win to me.

i wouldn't even mind indians answering every help line if they didn't have such an annoying accent. i'd rather talk to a ruskie

sup man? looks like you forgot your memeflag, that or your a shitskin or a nigger.

lol the only reason people hired indians is to pay them half the normal salary. See Disney firing all its programmers to replace with cheap H1B.

They can bring the knowledge of poo-in-loo to the mother country, like some modern Prometheus.

>Implying they won't go to Australia instead
America taking pajeets was doing your country a huge favor. Not anymore. Kek.

Outsourcing is a (((globalist))) tactic.

>U R GAY
lmao nice country

what's the big deal then? Less poo in our streets and more people who can treat dysentery in your country. Sounds like a win for everyone.

U ARE GAY BLQRB BLARB BLARB BURR BURR ABLRRR

who fucking cares they probably deserved it for abandoning their own country in the first place

try giving us an archive.is link you fuckface.