Save me Sup Forums

This man wasn't fit for running my country and only got elected because he wants to make weed legal... Save me

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2016/01/12/Video-shows-Canadian-PM-Trudeau-praying-at-mosque.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135546876/#135559727
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make weed legal AND because he has nice hair.

Whatever.
You win.

But dude weed

MUH WEED AND DOG BLOWJOBS

You are fucked.

so what did this guy fucked up? made life easier for trannies, is that all? wow im literally shaking, this is the end of wetern civlizaiton.

Salvation is coming...

All of the conservative Canadians should move to America. I’m sorry but Canada is beyond repair at this point. If all the conservative Canadians come here we can win every election

What states do you need us in brother

this is photoshopped, right?

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2016/01/12/Video-shows-Canadian-PM-Trudeau-praying-at-mosque.html

Ohio and Michigan. Those are 2 big ones and they’re sort of Canadianish. Come help us

Get rid of him and his stupid Administration what were you thinking when you let a mud slime become immigration minister how stupid is your country I laugh at it everyday. I troll conservative Canadians because I think you people are so stupid to let that happen did you not learn anything from Barack Obama

>le 20% face

The guy is a literal himbo. God normies are thick as fucking shit. In 50 years time, political elections are going to be run like X Factor

did he even make weed legal then?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135546876/#135559727

nope

It's sad because Canada has the greatest potential out of all the Western nations in terms of most land resources and most space.

>All of the conservative Canadians should move to America.

Why? Did you run out of white people to rob, Tyrone?

That is pretty convincing.

link plz. y r canadians such little faggots?

most of it is a frozen waist land of endless snow, ice and frozen trees.
population density of Canada is all near the US border because the rest is uninhabitable.
maybe global warming will make your land worth something but probably not.