Dear Black People; Whites are not your enemies

This is your Red Pill. Made especially for you.

The Gangsta Rap music industry and the industry of white-hate is a scheme to keep you out of society, and keep you dumb and easily manipulated.

You see, we've known for a long time now that modern civilisation IS an environment unto itself, and like any environment, it forces the species living in it to adopt certain traits. The traits modern civilisation primarily forces those within it to accrue are intelligence (IQ) and forward-thinking (larger pre-frontal cortex) because to survive well you need to be clever and apply that intellect to being one (or 20) steps ahead of everyone else.
Then, in turn, the individuals IN the society make a more COMPLEX society, which is an even harsher environment requiring even sharper intellect, in a positive feedback loop.

But, you see, there is a force in society, as you are perhaps aware, that does not want you to be intelligent, independent and forward-thinking. They want to keep you in the exact same state you were in when your ancestors were sold by their own upper-class countrymen to the various corners of the globe.
And this (((force))) achieves that primarily by creating and funding the Gangsta Rap industry, which broadcasts the virtues of being insular, being anti-achievement, not integrating with society, and glorifies things that will land you in Jail rather than in a New York penthouse.

As such you are robbed of the IQ-enhancing environment available to all others, being tricked into secluding yourself from it.

Because more than the mechanisms I mentioned, the primary mechanism is fear/hatred of white people - you cannot ever integrate with a society you've been tricked into hating and so can never reap its true benefits.
Those vast minority of you which HAVE escaped this indoctrination live extremely well, are clever and successful - because that's just how quick modern civ selectively breeds high-IQ and forward thinking.

This is your Red Pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/8bKG8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_epistemology
archive.is/c4vpr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes i wonder if there are any black people at all on this board.

Same thing they did with rock and roll, "Turn on, tune in, drop out" - Laurel Canyon

I like your picture nothing will drive the ebons madder than that gang of swirled trendies claiming to be black. Not a real nigger among them. Basically Irish.

White hatred is justified.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Apparently Sup Forums is divided equally between Europeans, ((((americans)))), them hispanics and Asians

>Muslim

I think [[[YOU]]] mean
>non-muslim hatred is justified.

There are, politically they're sound but on the negative side they think they're entitled to white women.

Interesting. Stats?

Witnessed.

I don't hate my black brothers and sisters. I hate white "people".

>please report any leprechauns in this thread accordingly

The problem with black culture are other blacks keeping them down so they can continue profiting off of them.

Good Goy.

Stay out of society like (((they))) want.

Im south Indian so close enough i guess

Get out of here, smelly

Mutt pls i will do whatever i want

>Australian
>indian
>somehow thinks he can call me amerimutt

Sorry Pajeet doesnt work that way

you are not my enemy, but many are behaving like I am their enemy.

White people are actually the ONLY friends blacks have ever had.

EVER.

>Persecuted in every country
>Considered subhuman filth in every country
>Used as slaves in every country (INCLUDING their own by the upper-classes there)
>Finally make it to the western anglo world
>Small handful of whites own slaves, mostly in the USA

>King of British Empire bans slavery worldwide; commits entire naval power of Britain to enforcing a slave-trade embargo on the seas.
>Eventually USA follows suit, fights a war to free black slaves in which more white people die than there were ever enslaved.

>All other nations fear white friendship with blacks so deeply (just watch one Olympics), they all conspire to turn blacks against the ONE race that has ever tried to help them in any way.

It's really quite sad, to be honest.

Ok mutt

You have to step up your nigger whisperer skills.

dear black people, I am white and I want you gone from this planet along with the jews

This. Go back to Nibiru and take your civilization and all the sciences along with you. We where living happily before your Yakub invented the evil.

You aren't fooling anyone Pajeet. If you were are real southern Indian there would be no flash reflection on that arm. Plus you would be standing on a mountain of broken computer parts and empty shampoo bottle that also serves as a public latrine. All the liberal faggots trying to convince themselves they are hard pressed minorities. In reality you are children of the Empire, rich because your great granddads sold out your people for a few crates of rifles. Now I realise why they want to blame our ancestors. Because they themselves are the halfspawn of imperial administrators.

EY YO MY UH... NIGGA
AINT IT WHACK HOW ALL DA MUSIC WE BE LISTENIN' TO, LIKE, GLORIFIES OUR CONTINUED FAILURE.
FO' REAL.

I WONDER WHO BE PAYIN' FOR DEM RECORD DEALS.

Lmao at that chubby little bitch hand. You are literally a fat smelly street shitter. You can't even see your knuckles hahaha. Where's your wrist lmfao.

Wtf are you on about? I come from the most developed part of India we actually have toilets(the south west one)

Spoiler: They think Jews are white people.

Now you understand.

and she still lost. LUL

Jesus ok im sorry for not being american master race

>I come from the most developed part of India we actually have tpilets

This is what qualifies as "developed" in India

you again? cant you fuck off leaf. this is the second thread in a row where u have posted this. fuck off and stop trying to shill. your bad at it

Thats a start

Nobody said anything about America or master race Ranjeet. I just said I can tell you're a fucking flabby body, bitch titted, hamplanet based on your hand lmao.

Pic very related

I know.

>Posting in a site where niggers barely exist
Way to go

Oi baggorah

I bet there are more blacks than whites.

>that flag
>impoten rage
Checks out.

K hernandez

Durgasoft is that you

t. Street shitter who is hated in the country he invaded.

Additional Red Pill!

-The top 1% of whites work as subservient Zionists within the NWO, those should be your greatest enemy on a personal level again 99% don't hate you, they don't know you.

Underrated

>t. Street shitter who is hated in the country he invaded.
What?

nah fuck off man. at least the jews want to keep us around.
you want us to gtfo out of your country at best or send us to the oven at worst so go cry your salty tears somewhere else.
jews are the master race and you're never getting rid of them.

>It's really quite sad, to be honest.
This^

being a descendant of illiterate farmers in southern india pretty much guarantees his bloodline is purer than all of ours, unless his great great grandmother was passable enough that some british officer decided to fuck her

That's what everyone thinks.

>We need to tear down the 1%
>The 1% is primarily Jewish
>O-oh... nevermind then, wouldn't want to be anti-semetic.

that sounds better to me. I wonder if it's getting through?

Dear swede, YOUR country is overrun, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT.
>NOTHING.
SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN LIKE THE GOOD LITTLE CHAPPIE YOUR MOTHER S MOTHER WOULD LOVE YOU TO BE.

Blacks think anyone with non-melanated skin is white. They thought George Zimmerman was white. A large portion of them are uninformed and love those welfare checks. It's no wonder why they are hated by everyone. David Carroll has good videos on their hypocrisy.

The real black nationalist block supports Op's assessment.

This is called, "The Boule" its current leaders are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

This. Why do they only use white black people?

This. The vast majority don't know the difference yet.

archive.fo/8bKG8
37 Things Black People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018 by Buzzfeed

Black Americans could easily be the most intelligent Africans on the planet if they took the Red Pill and got out from under the boot of gangsta glorification and self-defeating thug culture maintenance.

Bumping to free all Mein Negers from brainwashing.

Now we know its literal shitskins that spam this meme.

Niggers deserve the rope with the kikes, spics and communists you civic nationalist mutt.

They don't deserve that nor are they intelligent enough to undergo such a transformation. Fucking stupid fairy tale.

There is more to it than that. The dumb, they lure into prison with gangsta rap and "keepin it real" The smart who get to university, they with the gay agenda. Both ways destroy the family.

What (((they))) do us, (((they))) eventually do to you.

>these are the people calling you an amerimutt

More of this. Anglin's propaganda strategy is to blame everything bad on kikes, regardless of the source. This is the fastest way to get to RACE WARS all over the west.

Well... Hilary was in hands with Saudi Arabia

Hello... I don't expected you here.

Either you're a fundamentalist young-earth creationist, or you're just ill informed about the speed at which genetic change can occur during a positive feedback loop.

believes the meme.
pic related

You may be inclined to think that way about a race outside your own-- I simply don't have that luxury. I suspect you wouldn't either if an entire generation of whites were as equally enslaved by various forms of degeneracy (they are gaining on you though). Bottom line, you don't have to help me wake up my people, but stay out of my fucking way.

Rebuilding the Black Family should be priority #1 really. Educated or otherwise; having a family, a real fucking family not a 'baby momma' - makes you compromise the stupid ideas you have at a young age.

Most 'gangstas' are just manchildren, really very little different to soyboys - they refuse to grow up and want to remain in neverland forever.

The white ones want to play nintendo all day, and the black ones just want to pretend they're in a rap video all day.

>Either you're a fundamentalist young-earth creationist, or you're just ill informed about the speed at which genetic change can occur during a positive feedback loop.
>Implying blacks are going to have their IQ's increased outside of breeding / gene modification
>Still implying that they even deserve this

Yeah okay mate.

Dear niggers:
Ooga booga bix nood muh dick

both are long-time FBI informants.

>'Le blacks could be just as smart as whites' meme
Fuck off. Why do you retards still believe this?

You can look on 4plebs, but I don’t remember how.

American citydwellers inexplicably cutting ribbons in front of new businesses instead of shopping in them

Basically genetic epistemology, good post

>The goal of genetic epistemology is to link the validity of knowledge to the model of its construction. It shows that how the knowledge was gained affects how valid it is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_epistemology

Jean Piaget was a real big brained motherfucker

Because evolution exists, Turdmancer.

Unless you're one of those can't-see-the-trees-for-the-woods fundamental Christians/Muslims.

>Those eyes
They are saying. "please stop killing us at a far smaller rate than we are killing you, ebil huWhiteman". So deep.

The more i understand psychology, the more it becomes obvious to me (((people))) are using the lessons and writings left behind by the greatest psychologist minds of our time to bend and twist society into weakness...

The real truth is that blacks are holding their own people back.
I grew up in basically an all black neighborhood, Regent park for GTA leafs.
The biggest problem is simple.
They force people to conform, or bully them.
If you don't take like, dress like them, act like them, you are labelled an uncle Tom, or whitey, some bully word, normally accompanied with daily violence.
Anyone trying to make a better life through any actions are bullied.
This is why you will never find a "nerd" in a ghetto, because the poor kid was forced to be a thug, or he hides all day at home and gets beat up at school, on the daily.

here's a good red pill if there are any blacks lurking.

archive.is/c4vpr

I used to believe this, but after years of being around educated blacks I realize there are serious holes in their intellect. There are things that the average white person can do mentally, that even the smartest blacks just can’t.

And their complete lack of self-awareness ensures that they can’t be taught.