i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
i.imgur.com/fWkSbg8.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a request for Your Name.
Mitsuha and Taki depicted as a proper couple, doing things lovers do. I could also go for them being or getting married as their adult counterparts.

in before heikatsu delivery

Requesting Tamamo in the CCC outfit, but without the fox ears and tail, and with human ears instead, having a fox mount (kind of like Llothien Prowler from WoW) that wears a face place mask. Optionally, having the axe and the lance on the right.

Requesting lewd bunny girls of doodle-tan and BB-tan for easter

Requesting any of these “Rear Window” movie covers with Chihaya as the photographer. Further instructions are in the same reference.
The references for each idol are here: imgur.com/a/Z1Rl4

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes something POV of her being seductive/suggestive inside her tank (imagine her arms around the viewer's 'neck' and on his lap) or wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Requesting Kite and Haseo violently wrecking Kirito through a parody of this Hi-Ougi/Mystic Arte youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8 that ends with a dual Data Drain.

More memorable Haseo refs: i.imgur.com/TL2UOzL.jpg i.imgur.com/peDjr5n.jpg

Skeith ref for Haseo's Data Drain: i.imgur.com/nHa4fxz.jpg

Requesting kid Kaiji playing Monopoly or any other kids game and of course losing. He could be playing with other kid characters by Fukumoto, such as Akagi, Zero and Ten for example; or any other Sup Forums gamblers, like Toua Tokuchi, Tetsuya, Yugi, etc.

How lewd is too lewd for a reference? Is showing butt alright?

>two threads with the same OP image
huh

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's Twitter account and Mirai freaking out trying to stop her impersonator.

Pitz on a paper boat fighting the new Pennywise please!

Wasn't this already delivered?

Requesting chimera abomination with Velvet's demon arm and Zephyrmon's left arm, Pixie's body/wings/horns, Oct's tentacle legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and wings to go with Pixie's, and Meiko's head/bra size

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

That was something unrelated/Mirai wasn't part of it.

Reminder

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Requesting Kriemhild getting a titty creampie.

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Requesting your interpretation of what "Slam Drunk" would be.
For example: someone top-down with his head in the basketball basket; a car full of beer cans parked in the middle of the court, with someone sleeping inside and/or someone sleeping outside and/or some others fooling around on top of the car; other with his pants on his head; or a match where they're all (the Shohoku team) playing basketball completely wasted; etc. You know, hilarious drunk stupid stuff. If you feel adventurous, you can try out manga panels, like said.
Or you can just make the pic Sup Forums related.

Toko doing the same pose as homura

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard.

Requesting Ochako Uraraka with her mouth wide open just before eating up a bunch of popcorn like in the pic on the right

Requesting Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) and Saya (Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone) making a non-descript shota feel uncomfortable

What, that you're an noncontributing faggot? Thanks for the reminder.

kek

Where's BB-tan?

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Why did she get a hair cut?

It's behind the board.

Requesting an Angry Pepe version of Rururaruri from Musaigen no Phantom World, making a visual pun of her full name.

requesting a version of pic related with Megumin from Konosuba
on the left side it would read "9:10"
and on the right side "9:11" with an explosion in the background

Requesting the Akiba's Trip girls cosplaying as Striprism (from Akiba's Trip 2).

Requesting Hinohara-sensei and Nagai-kun on a cafe date
Anything where she's teasing him would be cute as well since she has a bit of a sadistic side

Requesting anything cute or lewd with Jotaro and Daidouji

Requesting this image, but with Tanya from Youjo Senki

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.

Requesting bunny girl Kajou holding a basket full of vibrator eggs painted like easter eggs.

That's Katyusha from GuP.

Yep, it is.

Requesting lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya. If you're not into /u/ just make them pleasure multiple men to show their hypocrisy.

Oh, my bad. I thought you were referring to the OP image.

Nice bags under eyes details!

Thanks doodlefag!

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway! Refs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)

Requesting Amou Kirukiru cutting off her long hair. Using her bare hands if you like, as she can cut and pierce with her hands.

You're saving these threads.

Naw, I thought an image of Tanya having a celebratory drink would be cute.

Requesting Chifuyu being bent over a desk and fucked, still mostly clothed.

Requesting Yu Hattori as Kino

Requesting permission to the drawfag who did this Ueda Suzuho request to color and trace it

Thanks in advance

Requesting naofumi with eyes closed and hands clasped in prayer. While saying "god, give me patience. Because if you give me strength i'll kill them all"

Requesting her cutely eating a burg.

Requesting a smug Sabrina with massive heaving breasts in any of Ivy Valentine's get-ups

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Nice.

Requesting the Infinite Stratos girls participating in a hair donation event but NOT one of the ones where they shave your head.

Requesting something cute with Paprika in this dream version of hers.

Requesting Wo wearing a stylish mecha musume armor based on any mech you like please or just a helmet/hat based on it.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Requesting bkubfied kiriha, bonus points if it looks like bottom right in terms of editing

I have a little request If anyone wants to kill a bit of time.

I would like to see the hair of Yoko coloured along with the skull and nothing else. Maybe leave the transparency of her glasses If possible

forgot pic, oops

sloppy colors.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

no that's like pissing on an original print of a first edition Conan manga.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Requesting Lalaco molesting Trigger-chan.

it is perfect, thank you for this

Requesting Setsuna Tokage the lizard girl, Tatami Nakagame the turtle girl and Ryuukyuu the dragoon hero sexually harassing/teasing the hardening hero of hard virility Eijiro Kirishima.

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

Requesting an illustration of this, you can draw the poor Sup Forumsnon as Yuuta.

Request them as nude catgirls meeting each other and getting friendly, e.g. touching faces, play-fighting, cuddling, licking each other, sharing some food...

Requesting Darkness or Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Requesting Ursula and Croix looking all upset/jealous as Akko has a new witch to admire and look up to: Bayonetta.

Good night!

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

Requesting Kaede (left) & Yuzu (right) spooning with Yuzu looking flustered & Kaede with a little thought bubble reading "comfy".

Requesting Gunvolt vs Misaka.

Less than 3 hours till perpetual death.

Are you ready?

OH well, nice knowing you guys.

Requesting Haruno pole dancing in this bikini please i.imgur.com/fWkSbg8.jpg

Use the updated version with the page 10 death diagnosis.

Kay

stay mad lib cuck

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

>Wanting to see two parodies of SJWs lez out on each other is liberal

just gonna post the same request i have here

Boring
Requesting cutes of Shinka

Someone requested magical milf last thread, but I prefer magical xmas cake, because the embarrassment factor is higher.

Sweet baby Jesus, that's that ticket!

wefi?

So she's going to be your new avatar/OC of shitposts?

It starts at like 530, right? You got about 2.5 hours.

>36
>old

Welp.