Poles fleeing conservative oppression in Poland for freedom in Germany

>There are three quarters of a million Poles living in Germany. While most come for economic reasons, some young people say they could no longer be themselves under conservative rule back home.

>Ula Lachowicz, 34, left Poland in 2014 for Germany, attracted by a booming job market. But today, employment is no longer the reason keeping her from returning home, she said.

>In the last two years, "we have lost the freedom of speech, the freedom of having one's own opinion, or doing what we want with our sexuality or culture" in Poland, said the marketing graduate from outside the northeastern city of Gdansk.

>Lachowicz is one of a growing number of young Poles who are turning their backs on their home country, which they say has become stiflingly conservative.

thelocal.de/20180105/the-poles-who-have-sought-sanctuary-from-their-stifling-homeland-in-germany/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tT8Sx
nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/164457-180105-german-man-jailed-for-depicting-auschwitz-as-christmas-decorations-on-facebook
archive.is/pHik7
archive.is/NNEW9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>young people
>34

Leftist fags crying that Poland has decency

Top kek

>leftists Poles fleeing their conservative country

Why is that bad for Poland again?

Good. Never come back.

>doing what we want with our sexuality or culture
So degenerates are leaving the country. How is that a bad thing?

This.

this is not news, polish degenerates leave poland to live like a degeenrate in the west

Think of it that way, Pajeet:
If the west wasn't degenerate already, it wouldn't attract Polish degenerates to go there.

Since their names are posted, how can I give them shit when I find them on facebook?

i am tadek i come here steal car exhaust, dobre pienadzki no

Polish got out of communism not very long ago. If they forget what it feels like to be under oppression, they will succumb to it again. Make songs, make traditions. Never forget.

what kind of bullshit is that
most of those "opressed" are just commie leftovers
they are lucky they are alive

Oh boy. Why can't we just send nice people to the west for once...

>implying west ever send nice people to us
except Napoleon, there were none

>pic
But KOD is pro abortion and pro muslim.

>commie leftovers
Do you mean judges, politicians, or just anyone holding any official seats in Poland?

>faggots and commies wilfully removing themselves
Oh no, that sucks.

We don't need more liberals, we have enough already.

Good, fuck em, first on the rope

>judges
>not commie leftovers
nigger, pick one and only one
Małgosia (((Gersdorf))), 1st Judge of Supreme court was educated on Soros university and SHE WAS NOT EVEN JUDGE BEFORE SHE BECAME BOSS OF ALL JUDGES IN POLAND
TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL I DARE YOU
are you having reading comprehension Pawełku?

archive.is/tT8Sx

>we have lost the freedom of speech, the freedom of having one's own opinion
Yeah, we have fullblown censorship here, it's totally not like most of the media shill against our current gov 24/7...
>or doing what we want with our sexuality
Degenerates out of Poland? Good riddance.

It's fine, Klaus.
For every leftie liberal Pole that comes into Germany, there's 20 muslim conservative refugees coming in.

fuck you, this is our revenge for sending Unia Wolnosci, Platforma Obywatelska, .Nowoczesna and other agents paid by you through Batory Foundation
not to mention your pathethic antifa

I think you misread my message, friend.

I'm 32 and still consider myself young. I can meme it up with the best of you guys

How do we convince all our lefties to go to Germany?

> "we have lost the freedom of speech, the freedom of having one's own opinion, or doing what we want with our sexuality or culture"
The grass is ALWAYS greener

>are you having reading comprehension Pawełku?
Sorry, my bad, Łukasz.

I have trust in certain people
Cookiez XV, PatyJaki, pic related, DoooDaah
some of those are ok

>germany
>freedom of speech

All this trash isn't even trying anymore.

The couple on the pic OP posted don’t look young. These commies are past their 40s or something?

czego się spodziewasz po spierdolinach umysłowych
babcia klozetowa z dworca głównego PKS w radomiu ma więcej honoru i szacunku jak te kurwie

Can i live in poland in exchange for us taking taking your scum?

communism is transmitted sexually
children of commies are ALSO commies, and they want everything their papa and mama had, and they do not want to work for it

no, fuck off
your grandfather thought exactly the same

No problem. Just wait until we release the Rapefugee Rapegasm Lazer on them. These pinkos will run screaming & on fire back to Pooland.

Ciasteczka is the most trustworthy imho. Too bad he doesn't have any ideas besides JOW.
PJaki is great too.

Could any Pole ITT enlighten us as to whether "Lachowicz" is commonly a name for Polish Jews? When I google it I find references for "origins of the Jewish name Lachowicz", but most sites on the history of names simply just make it a general Polish one. The faces of those two made me incredibly suspicious, but I don't know if your Chosen have separate naming patterns as in the case of ours.

Sounds like some 34 year old woman got ostracized for being a disgusting roastie. The way it should be.

Actually Canada is much closer to being totalitarian regime than Poland. I am just waiting until Trudeau will appoint some Cuban general as First Secretary because he has period and can't fight anymore with western imperialism.

But who is pic?

It's not like you have a choice. Then or now.

>catholicucks, JewSA
>not degenerate/commie

Seems like >Polish education isn't just a meme

AND FUCKING ISRAEL not together with USA. What kind of delusional retard made this shit???
It was literally illegal to be a faggot in USSR and jews hate USSR with burning passion.

Well, it is impossible. Jews after war has changed their names to Polish one especially to names of Polish nobility.

There was program once where they were asking some politician about their personal history. Fucking dumb journalist has asked guy named Borowski where from are his ancestors, what was their sigil etc. because it is so old name for Polish nobility. In reality this guy grandfather was named Berman, Jewish communist and also psycho-killer, who was torturing Polish who were against USRR.

Anyways only sure thing is that she is dumb bitch.

eurocucks are so delusional

In Sup Forumsand, the future is right-wing. We just have to wait for the current 50+ year-olds to die out.

>the last few remaining communists leave Poland for the German caliphate
Good.

Yeah, makes sense. Saw a pic that proves this.

FAGGOTS

>Polish degenerates going to Germany to get culturally enriched. Also leech gibs.

HOW WILL POLAND EVER RECOVER

Canada is fucking retarded and much more degenerate than Poland. How the fuck do you not know this living in Canada?

No freedom of speech in Poland? Totalitarian rule? This is 11 listopada -tier fake news. All the media does is complain against the government, and I've never even heard of any law restricting speech. Any sources on it, or just some butthurt liberal?

What a disgusting behavior. I mean we've been enemies for some time, but at least your nobility were respectable enemies. Hearing this kind of shit makes my blood boil.

That said though this is very good to know, and you're right, she is. Both of them.

Nice propaganda they have there. I mean, certainly Poles are emigrating to Germany, but not in escape of oppression.

So ad hominem. No more arguments. I heard that they are training you in art of debating and you lost with first comment. What is feeling of wasting taxpayers money on your education?

hehe, where did you pick up some Polish?

Pan Ciastko caused great butthurt after he told Tusk to injure his head on frozen water ball
name?
not caring about failed countries

If that's true, only far-left would leave the country.
Poland's leading party has staggering amounts of support, while opposition stays fragmented and disorganized.
PiS could be challenged if Platforma, Nowoczesna, SLD and Razem joined their ranks, but I can't see that happening anytime in the future.
As of now, it would require a tremendous screwup on PiS part for them to lose next elections. Pic related, one of the latest polls.

>muh sources
THE LOCAL.DE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? Ignorant and uneducated pole, german media is the most unbiased source you can ever find.

HILJAA

Now I understand why the better poles are fleeing the country, so many rude racists there.

London is full of gays and weird people that come here and do what they do because they can't do it at home. It's why degenerate places become degenerate and quickly spiral into even bigger degenerate places.

It's like in the old days when people wanted to smoke weed they would go to Amsterdam, more people would find out about it, then it becomes a place to smoke weed and take drugs.

London has become like that for gays. Half the Europeans that are here seem to be gay

Olet judelleinen

>PiS could be challenged if Platforma, Nowoczesna, SLD and Razem joined their ranks
Would they have an ideological reason to do that? Because otherwise it would just be an exploit of democracy like in France or Sweden where everybody left or right gangs against nationalist parties (FN or SD). I don't think it's a sane democracy when parties transvestite themselves just for the sake of opposing the main political force.

> "Cares about the loss of Freedom of speech"
>Moves to Germany.

That's why all the Polish girls go with black guys here. The non degenerate ones are at home

>what is sarcasm

>where did you pick up some Polish?
There's millions of you here.

I visited Torun Poland for New Years and it was beautiful.

No diversity barriers
No police
Zero shitskins
Every girl is at least a 7

Never Change, Poland

If you had any comprehension whatsoever you'd notice that the USA ball is a cardboard cutout meant to make it look like the US is on their side. WHY THE FUCK WOULD A COUNTRYBALL BE FLAT?

yeah, no shit. I meant specifically. Polish co-workers? Well, I don't care anymore anyway, you pretentious cunt

>we have lost the freedom of speech, the freedom of having one's own opinion
>move to germany
pottery

Well actually my nobility was called von Hochberg, von Donnersmarck etc.

Anyway I think Polish people are generally respectable, they had to rebuild their country 3 times in one century and they haven't give up yet. Unfortunately Polish people in west who are easiest to notice are ones who don't do too good ( well they have disappeared from Poland so it is fortunate for us).

I'm not him. Just answering your question as you asked it. No need to get your knickers twisted.

She means 'The freedom to voice my lefty feelings without everyone around telling me I'm a naïve child.'

Perfect.

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html

i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/164457-180105-german-man-jailed-for-depicting-auschwitz-as-christmas-decorations-on-facebook

kek, 18 months. wonder how much time we'd have to do collectively as Sup Forums

Party alliances are a thing almost everywhere. Opposition needs a leader but I can't think of anyone who would be able to do this. I think they would need a leftist populist with the plan. Everything can happen, you know. Trump appeared out of nowhere and become the President year and a half later.

Oh boy, its politically charged article time!
>There are three quarters of a million Poles living in Germany. While most come for economic reasons,
this is true, poland is a poor shithole. Its why you'll find massive numbers of poles in almost any rich western country
>some young people say they could no longer be themselves under conservative rule back home.
so literally no one

>In the last two years, "we have lost the freedom of speech, the freedom of having one's own opinion, or doing what we want with our sexuality or culture" in Poland, said the marketing graduate from outside the northeastern city of Gdansk.
what the actual fuck does this even mean. dont get me wrong, I like what the current party is doing. but for the average person, besides the 500+ program, literally nothing has changed in the last 10 years

archive.is/pHik7
archive.is/NNEW9

Posting links without archive alternatives should be a bannable offense on Sup Forums

>I like what the current party is doing. but for the average person, besides the 500+ program, literally nothing has changed in the last 10 years
The only change I can think of is national TV, it's so party aligned their news program is barely watchable. I don't watch TV anyway but hey, they had a segment about Soros few weeks ago so I can't complain.

Are you fucking retarded? Isn't it illegal in Canada to use the wrong pronoun towards a mentally ill person? Also wasn't a law just passed that if Canadian children start identifying themselves as transgender (because of LGBTQ propaganda in schools) and their parent object to that, then their children can be taken away from them? Canada has turned to a degenerate cultural Marxist totalitarian state.

>but for the average person, besides the 500+ program, literally nothing has changed in the last 10 years
Except I'm just an average everyday guy and I found a job 2 months after finishing uni, which I would be unable to do 2,5 years ago

>we have lost the freedom of speech, the freedom of having one's own opinion, or doing what we want with our sexuality or culture
I hate niggers, I think that traps are gay and I like jerking off to anime tities. Come arrest me.

Poland is a shithole who cares.

first

At least they have toilets, and clean toilets at that, poojeet.

Hey hey hey, Poos have toilets too.
They make altars out of them

Could it be poles would be considered some sort of religious figures in India ? Like a priest taking care of the altar and doing mass.

Ahmed stop hating on your fellow brown people not cool.

Hitler should have gassed you along with the jews you filthy pols

So a bunch of degenerate leftist millennial trash are leaving Poland?

How is this not a win-win for Poland?

It is tho

>freedom of speech
>degenerate
it's like I don't know you guys anymore