Today I was invited to join the masons. What's Sup Forums's stance on this? I said I will reply at a later date

Today I was invited to join the masons. What's Sup Forums's stance on this? I said I will reply at a later date.

Other urls found in this thread:

ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the lower ranks are just usefull idiots for the higher ranks, paying them to have the privilege of covering the organisation up as a neat little gentlemens club while the higher ups fuck over the world and worship satan

I met a guy once saying his father was a mason. He got a gunshot wound and said he was resurrected and time traveled here to hunt demons and shit. He performed black magic on me apparently, didn't work but I just went along with it. Fucking retarded larping shit I guess.

>goddamn meme flag
>claims to be "invited" by F&AM to join
>these breads happen daily

t. am MM and no lodge would EVER ask you to join, it's of your own free will and accord.

He talked about Anunnaki aliens and ancient Sumeria along with Flat Earth Egyptians inventing electricity and the fourth branch of the government or someshit. The guy was mixed race, part Aboriginal and White.

A bunch of sick twisted fucktards that worship Lucifer as the light bearer. I don’t trust that organization one bit and it’s part of the establishment.

Do you want to be part of the establishment, OP?

They are Jews who worship Satan or some dark Babylonian Pagan god and they had members such as Karl Marx who was a satanist and notable figures like Napoleon, Newton and most of the general officers serving under Washington were Freemasons. Even the Rothschild Jews worked with Masons

They're all homosexuals. If you love dick and men's arses, it's the club for you.

Years back a guy I know who is a 32 degree says some lodges are full of old fuckers and trying to get frat boys to recruit new people.

Why are all the pedophile symbols identified in FBI busts derived of Masonic symbolism?

Why wont you purge them?

>Why are all the pedophile symbols identified in FBI busts derived of Masonic symbolism?

>Why wont you purge them?

uh because what you say is bullshit?

Masons will offer to be a reference but the don't recruit outside of 2 be 1 ask 1 stickers etc.
You have to ask them.
Masons don't go out recruiting like jehovah's witnesses.

they can give you all the wealth of this world but it will cost you your soul.

Read pic related

I want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes
pic rel. the statue of liberty

Join and invite me faggot.

Join and expose.

2B1
Ask1

You will never know the truth behind it all...EVER....

3° mm

You were invited to become a zionist.

The reason I will never trust the masons is that they aren't honest (even with themselves) about what they truly are. They are the church of deism. Nothing more, nothing less. But they will NEVER admit it! If they just admitted it, it wouldn't be spoopy but they remind me of scientologists

Do it.

Are there any actual perks of joining?

If you like to be told what to know, sure.

That's not really my style.

Masons don't invite people to join. You're lying.

Good connections, no women allowed. If you’re young the’ll be some good mentors. Also a good place to make friends and LARP.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

you are giving money and time to lucifer. Sure, some masonic chapters are good, but you're still supporting something that is ultimately bad.

Why do you need to join this group in the first place? You can learn almost everything you need to know just from reading about masons online.

To put it very shortly - it's old money super secret club. As you know at this stage of life, connections are everything, and this place will give you great ones.

Joining means you're instantly excomunnicated from the church if that's important to you, so be aware of that.

It wasn't a "real" invitation, as in, if I accept I am immediately in. I got a pretty good job, powerful position, and a few months later an old friend of mine confessed to being a mason and asked me if I wanted to join. He told me his rank, and said that you gotta do quests and make donations to advance in ranks. He essentially described it as "if you're rich, get more rich" society. A good way to advance is to accept the "can someone make an appointment with x for me?" requests if you got connections. I did not ask him what the extent of my responsibilities would be. Are there requests that I would not be able to refuse?
It's good to mention that I'm not /biz/, I don't think that (at least right now) I would benefit much from anyone doing requests for me.

>I was invited
No you weren't.
And if you were, then it was a fraud "lodge."

Neat, missed that last trip.

>they aren't honest (even with themselves) about what they truly are.
Meaning, it doesn't live up to your fantasies?

Ignore the meme ansers posted above OP. The masons are a genuine group of people who want what's best for eachother, that being said if your life is the way you like it right now you souldn't join. However if you're interested in the finer things in life, give it a go.

G8 b8 m8

>No you weren't.
You don't have to accept the legitimacy of this. Just assume I did, and elaborate whether it would be a good idea to join or not.

>And if you were, then it was a fraud "lodge."
This would be a legitimate worry, but a large amount of very influential people were said to be in this group. If my friend lied, I could check it.

Unironically, worshipers of Satan. Gnostic niggers that think the snake in the Garden of Eden was the savior of mankind.

They are my enemy. Christ is Lord.

Only the Roman Catholic church. And even then, not instantly.

No.

>You don't have to accept the legitimacy of this.
It's a fairly crucial part of it, though. Invitations are a hallmark of scams. So no, it would be a bad idea. Unless you want to spend a few thousand quid to get a funny hat, and a "title" (usually with "most puissant" or "very eminent" in them) which means less than those even in Masonry proper.

>outside of 2 be 1 ask 1 stickers etc.
Wat? Do you speak english?

get ready for some dick sucking OP

>because what you say is bullshit
Ok pal

I was referring to the legitimacy of my invitation. The legitimacy of the group is a real concern. But I can't think of a way to check whether it is legitimate or not other than joining, and seeing if the powerful people that were named are indeed a part of it. I suppose I could push things with more questions next time we meet. What should I ask?

>Only the Roman Catholic church. And even then, not instantly.
Yes, only for catholics, but for them it is indeed instantly. Joining has a Latae sententiae excommunication as consequence, meaning the deed alone is what excommunicates you, not an official act of excommunication, which would be a ferendae sententiae excommunication.

Just go and have a laugh at the "official illuminati" site, seriously, it hilarious people fall for this scam. You can buy a book and have your data harvested to be sold on to telemarketers.. its win win!
In all seriousness though..
Just find your local lodge and introduce yourself, masons aren't a secret organisation. They're actually completely approachable.

>No you weren't
Peeps on the internets say if you ask to join you wipe out the chance of being one

I too have been invited recently. My fears are not related to all the disingenuous horseshit all these imaginative fucktards are alleging Masons are about. Rather I’m concerned that I won’t measure up to the men at the lodge. They all seem to be very intelligent, successful and they do a fuck ton of community service. I would hate to be the least of the membership.

This is a lie.
Any Mason would recognize it as such.

>But I can't think of a way to check whether it is legitimate or not other than joining
You check with the state or country Grand Lodge.
ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges
If it's not on there. It's a scam.
>seeing if the powerful people that were named are indeed a part of it
Not always a good way of checking. On travels around America, quite a few otherwise powerful men have been duped in such a way.
> What should I ask?
To see their warrant/charter.

>but for them it is indeed instantly.
Quite a few Catholic Masons would disagree with you. Especially those in clerical robes.
>meaning the deed alone is what excommunicates you, not an official act of excommunication
Source? Wording on Benedict's affirmation implies otherwise.

And that's wrong. Some places even have you ask three times, but that's increasingly uncommon. The whole point of the society is that you ask to join, to show you're ready and willing to learn.

>They all seem to be very intelligent, successful and they do a fuck ton of community service.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>invited to join
Stopped reading there.
If you see him in the mirror everyday he's won.

>Rather I’m concerned that I won’t measure up to the men at the lodge.
Humilty goes a long way, and it's worth remembering that every member is equal. From the Duke of Kent, down to a newly joined trolley boy. It's your strength of arm and character which distinguishes you.

If the one that he talked about was a legitimate one, I found the website. It says that a requirement is believing in a supreme being. I don't really mind lying about this and saying that I do, but why do they have such a requirement?

All is one?
>lawofone.info
I'm not sure about the positivity of exclusive societies, though i guess it depends...

>Quite a few Catholic Masons would disagree with you. Especially those in clerical robes.
Heretics might disagree with me, but actual church officials will tell you otherwise. As priest you're not allowed to openly state a differing opinion, see here:

DECLARATION ON MASONIC ASSOCIATIONS

"It has been asked whether there has been any change in the Church’s decision in regard to Masonic associations since the new Code of Canon Law does not mention them expressly, unlike the previous Code.

This Sacred Congregation is in a position to reply that this circumstance in due to an editorial criterion which was followed also in the case of other associations likewise unmentioned inasmuch as they are contained in wider categories.

Therefore the Church’s negative judgment in regard to Masonic association remains unchanged since their principles have always been considered irreconcilable with the doctrine of the Church and therefore membership in them remains forbidden. The faithful who enrol in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion.

It is not within the competence of local ecclesiastical authorities to give a judgment on the nature of Masonic associations which would imply a derogation from what has been decided above, and this in line with the Declaration of this Sacred Congregation issued on 17 February 1981 (cf. AAS 73 1981 pp. 240-241; English language edition of L’Osservatore Romano, 9 March 1981)."

This is the affirmation of Benedict that you meantioned.

i was once low level member of something similar. to keep it short:
>bunch of damaged socially akward weirdos
>they dont know shit what they are actualy doing with their rituals and why
>weirdo concepts all over the place
>literally satanism

would christianity not be filled by the same retards of a milder version i might join that but its effectivly filled with cucks of the other end.

but to be honest life is just about survival, sex and power. so i focus on staying rich and staying healthy. when you grow older you realize most people, especially women throughout their life and men in their early years, are full of shit and you usually don’t see from the outside if a person is sane or a nut. never trust anyone too much is a healthy advice.

these spiritual concepts of either god or satan is all the same bullshit that does not deliver any repeatable, verifyable and meaningful result.

in the end it burns all down to very primitive biological/physical laws, you don’t need that psy garbage. you only if need that if you’re too weak to accept the truth how it is.

I hope you like math and geometry, if not I'd consider joining some other kind of club

>but why do they have such a requirement?
Because the ceremonies and lessons are religious (but non-sectarian) in nature. No one is going to read your mind and find out you're lying to the men who call you brother, but you're going to be mighty bored during meetings.
Then of course when you find out that there's no business perks, i'm guessing you'll be one of many who stop turning up in disappointment.

>Heretics might disagree with me,
I'm sure they might, but we're not discussing them.
>but actual church officials will tell you otherwise.
I've known at least one priest who would say you're wrong. And another Bishop who was Grand Chaplain of a jurisdiction, but i never met him.
> L’Osservatore Romano
Yea, doesn't clarify ferendae sententiae excommunication or Latae sententiae excommunication.
But many agree that it has to be an official excommunication through the Holy See to do anything. That's why no one has been excommunicated for Freemasonry in over a century.

based

I like the concept of a brotherhood in which we help each other and fulfill requests. I would rather not participate in any rituals, obey orders, or have bullshit imposed on me.

I do. If "rituals" are studying math then I'm in desu.

>life is just about survival, sex and power.
Join a satanic temple. You'll be at home there.

Look at the pic on the post you are replying to, then look at this, look back, look at this, stop masturbating to CP, you cant, look at the original post again...

What is a super excellent master anyways?

you very much were fucking not invited to join the Masons because you have to ask to be a Mason. The Masons do NOT invite people.

What's makes you a special snowflake to them to invite you?
why you?

Don't join the masons. When they were founded they had a noble cause to spread enlightenment and illumination, but nowadays freemasons are like a self-help group. I.e. you apply for a job at a company owned by a freemason. Your membership gives you an edge over competitors, and in some instances, would get you the job over more qualified competitors (this is all hypothetical of course). At the end of the day, being part of the lodge doesn't do anything that you yourself can't do by being polite, writing to people you want to meet with, and so on and so forth. On the other hand, joining would, for me at least, make me unhappy in the long run. I want to make sure that the things I achieve are MY achievements, and not the result of the type of antimeritocratic group that libs, BLM and all the rest of the left slate off as the white patriarchy, because the nonsense the Left spews about that sort of thing and about "the Establishment" is actually true when it comes to the Freemasons, and that is who they are. Just my opinion though.

thank you. They don't recruit

to be one,
ask one

Masons are jews user

If you read the thread you would know that I did not get an actual invitation, but an informal suggestion to join them from a member.

>Yea, doesn't clarify ferendae sententiae excommunication or Latae sententiae excommunication.

Affiliation With Masonic or Similar Societies. Those who join a Masonic sect or other societies of the same sort, which plot against the Church or against legitimate civil authority, incur ipso facto an excommunication simply reserved to the Holy See. (c. 2335). [p. 924.]

So basically you want a free lunch?

You know what? Please do go join. And report back bitching about Masonry when the other members uncover your treachery. Then we can discuss what the Masonic punishments really are (protip: there's no bloodshed or physical harm).

>Those who join a Masonic sect or other societies of the same sort,
>which plot against the Church or against legitimate civil authority
See, no problem with Masonry, and thus, no excommunications in over a century.

>rather not participate in any rituals, obey orders, or have bullshit imposed on me.

Yep

In my country they are literally just old farts larping

They used to have some power, and were designing and creating architecture. They has subtle signs in places they made and owned but now its just a club for old cunts who want to feel important. Its the zionist bankers who have the real power.

Still, what is about you that make them to suggest that you will ask to join.....

Don't

> When they were founded they had a noble cause to spread enlightenment and illumination
Not a noble motivation thi

>have an opinion
>(this is all hypothetical of course)
>the nonsense the Left spews
>is actually true

Don't

I want a free lunch and to give free lunches. Strip religious bullshit from it, what exactly remains? This isn't a rhetorical question.

>See, no problem with Masonry, and thus, no excommunications in over a century.
The Declaration on Masonic Associations I posted here clearly states that the Masons are indeed included in this group of unaccaptable movements.

Yawn, come back and do an AMA once your past the 30th degree.

That magazine cover. WTF.

Thanks for boiling my blood on a sunday morning. Exterminate Freemasons and Pedos.

This might be out of the blue but you should ask your ”friend” why didn't he tell you that BEFORE you got that good job with influence.

You determine the bullshit meter.

You shouldn’t ever be invited fuck wad. You seek them out, one should never ask you to join.

>He says, using modern technology

>I want a free lunch and to give free lunches.
Then you should join a golf club. Because you'll only be disappointed with the Craft.
>Strip religious bullshit from it, what exactly remains?
Nothing. An empty room, with no favours or knowledge to give.

Aye, but
>which plot against the Church or against legitimate civil authority
And
>irreconcilable with the doctrine of the Church
Does not apply to Freemasonry. Ergo, it's all good in the hood.

Two days in?
It's always the A&AR plebs with you lot.

We won't

Is the "knowledge" offered or imposed? Is it disputable? Is it scientific, philosophic/mathematic or literally just religious/mythological knowledge?

>Is the "knowledge" offered or imposed?
Both.
>Is it disputable?
Isn't everything?
>Is it scientific, philosophic/mathematic or literally just religious/mythological knowledge?
Also both. Can't have the former without the latter being intertwined. That's why those without faith will always leave, having found nothing.
Every Mason has seen it happen.

Can someone clarify if freemasonry is Satanic or Luciferian?
Since lucifer is the bringer of light and freemasonry basically worship the light and ask you to receive more light.

Also post a brief explanation
I'm honestly curious about this.

They don't ask you to join faggot it has to be your idea

I've never been involved with them, but the sense of brotherhood and obligation to serving the greater community have always sounded worthwhile. I would never join though because:
A) I have nothing positive to offer.
B) they probably don't look upon people with an interest in the occult favourably.
C) I have a proven record of being a massive arse hole.

>Can someone clarify if freemasonry is Satanic or Luciferian?
Neither, in the sense you're thinking of. It's a tool for learning.
>Since lucifer is the bringer of light
No, lucifer MEANS herald of light (ie. Christ), but it isn't the name of a character.
>and freemasonry basically worship the light
Nope. No worship other than your own.

>A) I have nothing positive to offer.
You'd be surprised. Knowledge and time are more valuable than people appreciate.
>B) they probably don't look upon people with an interest in the occult favourably.
That's the only kind who should join.
>C) I have a proven record of being a massive arse hole.
Fair enough.

I love masonry threads. It's 50% satanic lucifer riding the goat getting fucked by old men nutters and 50% crypto arrogant subversive 'ur a profanelol" tards which refuse to divulge ANY actual worthwhile ancient knowledge.

Basically a worthless thread full of worthless people.

join them faggot, let us know when they tell you to suck dick

Yes but there are closed religious systems, such as Orthodox Christianity that can't be opposed or confirmed by philosophic thought. Not everything is disputable, you can only dispute things and disprove (!) things if you both start from the same premises. If you held onto a premise I couldn’t convince you to reject I would only be “disproving” you from my own position, which makes the subject indisputable. That's why Byzantine was appalled by attempts of Anselmo to give an ontological proof, and others that followed in with cosmological proofs. Is Masonry rational theology? If so, do you do metaphysics? If so, how do you justify yourself in doing that in this day and age? Is it traditional metaphysics, analytic or continental?

>Not everything is disputable
Untrue. You can dispute something, but that won't make it wrong. The point is it can be verified or not.
>Is Masonry rational theology? If so, do you do metaphysics?
I wouldn't use such terms, but it can encompass them.
>If so, how do you justify yourself in doing that in this day and age?
Why not? Some things are timeless, you just need the right light to view it in.

>aren’t all things refutable?
He means if you don’t go along with what they say, do they punish you one way or another? And don’t give us that semantic stuff like, “I wouldn’t call it punishment”

>That's why those without faith will always leave, having found nothing.

They probably leave because numerology and astrology and the like inserts meaning into things that are really just coincidences. Athiest don’t put up with delusions. At least, the good ones don’t.

>He means if you don’t go along with what they say, do they punish you one way or another?
Nope. The reasons for punishment are clearly defined, but disagreement is not among them.
>They probably leave because numerology and astrology and the like inserts meaning into things that are really just coincidences.
We don't do astrology. Astronomy, yes. But even things like numerology have value. Just not in scrying or other nonsense.

Masons often suggest to friends that they should consider becoming a Freemason, though.

If you didnt accept immediately, your invitation is already expired.

Most likely for the better.