Trump goes to war with Sup Forums

Have you faggots seen this shit. Does cuck donald really want to go to war with us? He’ll lose along with his cuckservative cunt fan base.

Just remember Don, it was us that got you elected. If we ever get into power, it’ll be your daughter and kike son in-law to go along with your mischling grandchildren.

You know what to do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

But he doesn't mention Sup Forums in that tweet?
Maybe you posted the wrong image, it's ok mate we all make mistakes some times.

He won the nomination without Steve Bannon's help. Alex Jones helped him more than Steve Bannon did.

Bannon went to war with us when he jumped onboard the "muh russia" ship

Is that you, Sloppy Steve?

Sloppy Steve (SS) is our guy you fucking nufags

>who cried when he got fired

Why do I have a feeling this is all fake in Steve and Trump will be friends by the end of winter

No he isn't, he is a sloppy boomer who rode Trump's coat tails. Big Don is /ourguy/.

Post your face when it's revealed Bannon is still in cohorts with Trump and this was all orchestrated and planned by the two of them.

Go away Australia lmao, nobody likes bannon that much, we just didn’t like Kushner more
Breitbart has been pretty tame lately, hasn’t helped nearly enough

Your nose is showing.

???

Trump supports Kikeland cuck

Not really m8. He’s a boomer to the core

>stupid roofucker claims betrayal
>doesn't recognize the right traitor

Bannon was a leaker. He was a disgrace and a failure. Everybody agrees with Trump, even Breitbart.

Tell Brock he wasted his money, faggot.

Lmao I love Trump

President shitposting on Twitter, what an age we live in

this. have an upboat

Nah mate, Andrew Breitbart might have been mostly our guy, but who the fuck ever knew anything about Steve Bannon?
Not me.

But anyway it should be obvious to most Sup Forumsacks that (You) aren't /ourguy/ and this thread is just piss poor attempt at divide and conquer.

he declared war on Sup Forums the second he insulted
/OurGuy/ Steve Bannon, or have you forgotten that already?

Nah, Bannon is an idiot. Dude went nuts after he was fired.

kys you emu war losing faggot. all u did was suck oyur wifes bulls cock before he fucks and cums in your roastie woman. worthless aussie faggot detected

So did uncle Adolf.
(better to have them there than here)

As someone who constantly defends Trumps tweets, they're getting a little too off the rails to defend. He should try to be a little more composed, it's starting to look a little too petty.

Australia everyone.

inshallah well said sharialaw pede

>goes to war with Sup Forums
>tweet doesn't mention Sup Forums
Dear diary,
Today OP was a raging faggot and I found $5. It was the best day ever.

You are a disgusting filthy jew, leave and never come back

Ha ha look big smart white boy. Good boy.

>capitalizing "/OurGuy/"

Ya blew it.
You shills always try so hard but end up sticking out like a sore thumb.

Oy vey, swim over here cuck and we’ll have a dual. What do you say cuck?

>it was us that got you elected
Sure it's was website full of angsty teens that got the president elected. Not the millions of boomers or millions of other conservatives. No it was the Columbian donkey fucking forum that got him elected.
You're quite full of yourself aren't you sweetie?

I personally wouldn't believe anything he says he's an obvious troll so if somebody called me names on the internet I would have suddenly just hate him you know what I mean for some reason it seems like that happens a lot on Twitter

he's clinically narcissistic. He does nothing wrong, and everything he does do is wonderful. I still voted for and will defend his policies.

What the fuck is Trump's problem? Bannon was the sole reason his first months in office were so successful. Is he definitely losing it? What a fucking retard can't believe I sided with him, acting like a child on Twitter, each day is worse than the day before.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Are you trying to create OC pasta? Because you're doing a decent job.

I don't care what either of you foreign fucks think of my President. He is individually a bigger deal than either of your nations collectively have ever been. He personifies hope for America and for the West.

MI6 shill... Your bad teeth glow in the dark.

>memeflag nigger
>shitty pic related
>you go the fuck back and give Brock your shekel you did not earn

says the faggot who sucks off the bull and cleans up the creampie afterwards. by the time i get there u will have been attacked by emus and likely die from injuries sustained from being a limp wristed faggot. put a gun in your mouth asap

>overusing the word "cuck"

That's not helping you fit in mate.

Bannon stopped being /ourguy/ when he started whining to journalists and bringing unnecessary attention to things going on behind closed doors in the white house. He was important in getting Trump elected but obviously had his own agenda.

t. shareblew used to work Mon-Fri 9AM EST to 5PM EST

What the fuck are you on about you retarded petrol sniffing abo?

Not an argument the_Donald

At this point I wouldn't be surprised

The new shill tactic is to suggest than Bannon was ever /ourguy/ even though the media has been painting him as Trump's puppetmaster (i.e. Cheney) since day one. If this isn't one giant odd collusion between Trump and Bannon to control the narrative then Bannon is a huge piece of shit for jumping on the muh Russia bandwagon.

>Trump attacks Sup Forums

>There is an Israeli flag underneath the Kakastain flag, you just know it.

stfu Straya, you know nothing of Bannon.

Go fuck yourself, you inconsequential twat waffle.

Oy vey! How is your mother kike? It was great last night. A good smash and dash followed by a slit to the throat. Once less kike in ze world.

>tfw to smart

>Colombians

Bannon isn't /ourguy/ TF is wrong with you?
Trump is /ourguy/ he abides by the law of Kek and memes, trolls and shitposts constantly.
Trump is one of us.

>OP The Shill - Volume 4.epub

show your flag, nigger

It's true, only mentally deranged people could argue with that.

Tweet doesn't mention /us - just sloppy kike Bannon.

got turned off as soon as he touched that wall with his little jew hat

fucking kike

Can some one tell me where I can get the gorilla channel?

so u fucked and killed your own tranny mom? good for u cunt. now go back to providing another swift n shift type show for the USA

HE WAS ALWAYS AT WAR WITH US YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HIM GOING TO AIPAC AND SUCKING JEW COCK?

How is Bannon a kike? He hates Israel yet trump support kikeland ?

Defend what? Guy wants to talk shit, guy is going to talk shit. What is there to defend?

No no no kike. I slit your mamas throat after I smashed her deep inside.

>Bannon
>/ourguy/
No. The only widely agreed upon/ourguy/ is Hitler
>Kekistani meme flag
Kys

>obsess over kikeland while ignoring the fact that every Jew rich and otherwise in America wants Trump dead

Yeah, Alex Jones rallied the normies big time.

Are you trying to warmonger us against based Trump? Go fuck yourself stupid Russian

but my moms not a kike like your mom, who let the emus fuck her hard after the war was lost. so u killed your own mom? wow based aussie cunt.

and u need to go make season 3 of swift n shift. its your biggest thing cuntland ever did in the last 200 years

Pretty poor shitposting skills roo. You guys had a strong national team last year, but there is no way you guys are going to make the playoffs this year with suckass shitposting skills like displayed here. 3/10
sage

aussie fags r to busy sucking off faggot cocks and marrying dicks. its all aussieland ever cared about

How do you even know about Swift n Shift?

>Sloppy Steve Bannon

Prima-Donald

We know exactly what to do shill.

We just have to keep BTFOing all you shills untill shareblue HQ gets nuked.

We're all just waiting and lurking.

When we go active again, you will be physically removed.

Bannon is a massive, massive shill for israel and the jews. Bannon says he’s against the swamp but turns out to be a hardcore Zionist. Never forget this fact. Bannon loves Israel.

Bannon wants Benjamin Netenyahu’s circumcised penis to ejaculate its jewish semen all over his goy face. He wants to lick his lips. “Yes master, please give me more” says Bannon

Meanwhile in reality....

i have kikeflix and it was on. fucking hilarious show. kikeflix took it off and i wanted to rewatch it

i wish a few gunman had broken into that jew filled room and wiped those fucking kikes out

We know that Trump does the occasional pro-jewish thing but it’s for show. Jews hate him. The only jew he likes is his shiksa daughter

i fucking wish but it looks like Bannon was thrown under the bus for real

More lies. Trump is a showman, giving them a shiny object to be distracted by.

Meh kek desu senpai based rare imo

this divide and conquer stuff is some pre-school level shit.

Theyre making 9k a month to sit on their fat asses all day and tardpost, they better be able to do weekends

>$9000 per month
Where do I sign up?

nope, not a muslim
not a jew either, but nice try amerimutt

No, he's not. He wants money.

fuck blumpf

You can't expect the best from Shariablue.

Because you're a retarded cuck

Obama has not helped the Black Community at all, in fact it seems he was actively trying to destroy them. politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

How many years and how many tons of Cocaine flowed into US Communities causing permanent damage that gets passed on to the next Generations.

Physical damage done by Obama is impossible to calculate, there is absolutely no excuse for Poisoning the American Public.

More than against American Freedom, basically attacking the Human Race.

>another bannon is our guy thread
this is some cooperated bullshit right there

>Israeli flag
nope, not even close, and im assuming there's supposed to be a merchant in place of that amerimutt?