Race """""""""""Realism"""""""""""""

>whiteness can be scientifically measured >witness is a spiritual and mental being

Kek.

There's just 1 race people

The human race

Deal with it

sage and kys

>whiteness can be scientifically measured
correct
>witness is a spiritual and mental being
yes

There is only one breed of dogs:

dog

Deal with it

oljeneger pls

Not at all the same thing. Because poodles and dachshunds were never killed en masse by German shepherds and huskeys just because they're different.

DesTINY nut huggers on suicide watch. They are worse than Sargon fanboys

Digits confirm. Doggy bakari

"You f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ tried to kill me, therefore genetics do not apply anymore!"
Also
>jewish poodles & hotdogs

This but unironically

>whiteness can be scientifically measured

Why, it can't be? As far as I'm aware a lab can tell where your ancestors are from geographically as well as what percentage you've got from other groups

But for the sake of simplicity you can just look at a person and tell if they're white or brown unless you are retarded ofcourse

Always the same Slovenian faggot with this bullshit.
I wish I could teleport 100000 niggers to your city and then ask you again after one year if you still are a nigger lover.

Genetics do apply, but until racism is beaten, differences should be ignored. Period.

Mate, that's not a counterargument.

>differences should be ignored.
no can do lol

>when a Slovenian enters the public space

Jean-Francois Gariépy is going to be a big target of 'le satire' in 2018. He is a big danger to them...converted more people to 'race realism' in 3 months than Jared Taylor has in 15 years.

He is as unbeatable in a debate on racial-science as Nick Fuentes is on racial-culture.

Remember kids, the word sage goes in the options field if you get baited into replying and don't want to bump the thread.