You are the last person on earth

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXk-W-4XR4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Celebrate my total victory over humanity. Clearly my plans to destroy the ningen worked out.

Masturbating to everything I didn't dare to before.

Samefag on Sup Forums

Suck my own dick while singing the DBZ opening.

You do'nt seem to understand what that means.

I'm the last human alive retard, how am I suppose to get (you) if I don't samefag

A shame you seemed an honest man ill let you continue

How is this anime related?

Find some life sized barbies to install fleshlights on

Go raid the local liquor store for all the booze I can carry then play video games, watch anime and drink until I die

How do you know you're the last person?
You would be still here shitposting with all the bots.

Despair of my salvation without any of the sacraments.

>Despair of my salvation without any of the sacraments.
This.

Wonder how the fuck I managed to be the last person on earth.

I would have definitely killed myself before that.

Probably cry.

masturbate until I die

I spend my days loving Lain.

Make a checkbook of everything illegal and do all of them.

>everything illegal
>do all of them

Start with suicide.

Try to advance other primate societies with the knowledge I've gained from the ningen world
It'll be chaotic at first but eventually the chimps will evolve brains and we'll see a new dawning of man with me as their god

yay

savage

>jack off
>jack off more
>break into houses until I find a good AR rifle
>raid all the expensive specialty food stores
>download all the internets and steal all the solar systems so I can keep my hoard of servers alive
>wait a few years hunting normal game until animal populations begin to equalize without poaching
>hunt formerly extinct animals to see what they taste like
>blow up random houses and shit with army stockpiles of rpgs and c4
>drive through my former schools in a tank
>one day go to moonland and stockpile all the gunpla, figures and doujinshi
>also animu
>maybe figure out how to nuke a middle eastern country for shits and giggles
>actually finish my backlog

Rejoice in both the fact that i successfully watched the end of the filth of the earth known as humanity, and Rejoice that i won Humanity Survivor.
Then i'd write a book of the last days of humanity, and die as humanity has done all throughout its long length of history, memeing and doing stupid shit to death, the fuck if i'm not gonna go out without a bang and the explosion will leave a perpetual dickbutt on the surface of earth that can be seen from space.

>hunt formerly extinct animals

>hell0 my n4me is teh p3ngu1n of d00m xD
>im so edgyhahaha
Kill yourself

I should have said endangered. I caught it after I posted but didn't think it was worth posting again to correct it

Who knows, with all that free time someone could recreate Jurassic park. Mmmmm, wooly mammoth meat

Go sightseeing. When that gets old, listen to music, do everything I ever wanted to do that doesn't require other humans, build graves for my loved ones (mainly my mom, internet friends, and various creators of various media), then kill myself.

lain experiments

>figure out how to launch a fucking radioactive nuke for shits and giggles
how retarded can you possibly be?

fap

I would meme so hard that everyone comes back

Try to Free all the pets locked in houses and backyards without owners to feed them

>nobody alive
>could just find the guy with the nuclear football at random
>nobody to stop you from launching it
>years to figure out how to hack the fucking thing
You do realize nukes have been around for like, 70+ years right?

Go travelling I suppose. Just hop cars whenever one runs out of gas and see where I end up.
And then inevitably run out of gas/food on a long deserted road and die mad as fuck.

>fap
>drive around
>break stuff
>ultimately go absolutely insane and kill myself

kill myself

Watch anime and play video games.

kill myself probably

Kill myself after doing my things.

Find ways to travel the entire world and discover new things about the civilizations now abandoned. No one else on earth basically means free travel and gasoline at your disposal, the only problem is getting it all set up while trying to find food.

love lain of course

>wnjoy the hell out of having the entire town to myself without having to feel self concious or shitty because other people are about
>drink far too much
>gradually go insane
>wank a ton while being insane
>lament the lack of electrical power so I can't watch anime or play games
>wank some more
>probably kill myself

>Find ways to travel the entire world
This
It'd take me way too long to find out how to get across the Atlantic though.

How long will services like electricity and internet last in that scenario?

break into a department store and dress in girly clothes

Probably masturbate.

Finally enjoy life without any preoccupation.

Find some really lovely place, maybe some white beautiful beach, find a home nearby.
Spend my lazy days enjoying the small things like books, drawing, playing an instrument, a lonely dinner at the sunset, exploring nice places and shit like that.

I think I'd be really happy

If you lived in Europe you could drive most of the way to Japan and then commandeer a boat to do the rest. Then you could ransack Akiba for figs of your waifu and live in the mountains, in peace at last.

Given my luck something like pic related would probably happen to me.

Go travel.
I'll definitely make it to the nearest airport, will probably take off, and then die trying to land the fucking thing.

Reminder that gasoline goes bad and after 3 years or so you'd be stuck, unable to drive anywhere.

>can't do the most important illegal thing without lolis

Diesel does not, unless exposed to air and light or excessive heat.
And you can run a mechanical diesel engine on pretty much anything from filtered vegetable oil from a McDonalds fryer to old heating oil that's been sitting in an abandoned underground tank for 20 years.

You guys forget that without somebody to look after it, there would be no electricity, running water, no internet and, most important, no continuation of your favorite chinese cartoons

It depends on where you are. Places running on coal are going to run out quickly. Hydropower could last for a while until a lack of maintanance brings them down (pipes clogged/rusted, etc). Would probably take a few weeks for the largest hydropower stations. I'd say the same for Wind power as well but I'm not sure how long they can go without maintenance. The Nuclear plants would close down in under a week automatically without maintenance, as a safety precaution. If you have a house running on solar power it would probably last a good while. I know literally nothing about geothermal so I can't say.

Basically, go to Vegas and use the power from the Hoover Dam/Solar Panels.

Clone myself and fight aliens

rape lain

Go to every monument in my country and cum on it

then kill myself

I keep trying to think of something, but flashbacks of Fragile Dream: Farewell Ruins of the Moon keep popping up. I'll probably kill myself in loneliness.

raid vet/hospital for drugs and rewatch SEL on ketamine

Die in drugoverdose

Go on Cartoon Network without asking for permission.

Break into a department store and hump all of the mannequins.

Make off topic threads on various boards

>not filling every board with anime before the internet stops working and let Sup Forums die a peaceful death

ill become an idol
youtu.be/ZXk-W-4XR4Y

This is a magnificent answer.

Find a way to set off some nuclear bombs in major cities and record it.

Go to Japan and jack off in a bunch of different seiyuu's panties.

Kill myself.